• Published 28th Aug 2013
  • 1,894 Views, 26 Comments

Mind Swap - Flames173



Big Mac wakes up in Rainbow Dash's body and she herself wakes up in Big mac's body.

  • ...
18
 26
 1,894

Ending (Big Mac)

Big Mac sat on the chair in the living room of the Apple house. His hooves were tired from the hike.

"Granny, that was possibly the oddest spell/curse reversal rituals ever." Mac said as he flexed his muscles, enjoying the fact he was strong again.

"Just between you and me, only the potion part was needed." Granny Smith said.

"I hate you, you know that?"

"Yeah, but now I have something to hold over your head for a long time." she said pulling out the camera.

"So? Is it nearly as powerful of a blackmail object as my dirt on you?" Mac asked.

"You tell me." They both held their cameras side by side and played the videos. Mac cringed at watching the one on his camera. It was, so, disgusting.

"Ok, fine, you win." Granny said. "Oops." She shoved the camera from Mac's hoof and it shattered when it hit the ground.

"Well, good thing the SD card didn't break." he said taking the tiny blue cartridge from the pile of scrap.

"Oh, umm, excuse me?" a light voice said from just inside the front door. "I wanted to talk to Mac, and the door was open, so I let myself in, is that ok? I'm so sorry if its not, I, I'll just leave."

"Fluttershy?" Mac asked. He couldn't get a good look, whoever it was was standing in the shadows, so he couldn't see who it was. "Is that you?"

"Y-yes. Why?"

"You don't have to leave, come on in, take a seat." he said.

"But, both of them are filled."

"Granny, leave."

"No." Granny Smith held out the camera as if to remind Mac. Mac held out the SD card. "Fine." she said, then she got out of her chair and went to the stairs, she stayed just out of sight, but within earshot, curious as to what was happening.

"Umm, Mac, I came here, to talk to you, about your question." Fluttershy said a little more timidly than usual.

"Yes? And?" Mac asked. Question, what question? What the hell is she talking about?

"Yes." she said simply.

"Yes?"

"Yes, I will marry you."

Two days and she wants to marry me? I'm gonna owe Rainbow Dash so much after this. he thought. "What, seriously?"

"Yes." Fluttershy kissed him on the cheek then left the house, happier than shes ever been.

"Granny, I thought I was only Rainbow Dash for two days, how did that happen?" Mac asked.

"Well, remember how your memories were lost on the first day?" she asked on her way back to her chair.

"No."

"Oh, well they did, due to Rainbow's hormones, you forgot your actual life and learned her's, and now, that you're back, the same process is happening in reverse, you're forgetting all of Rainbow Dash's memories, and that includes the time you were her. You two were actually switched for 11 months and 28 days."

"Wait, so how do I remember that I was Rainbow Dash then?"

"Magic is funny that way."

"And we could've just waited two days to change back?"

"Yup."

"I really hate you."

"Just be glad there wasn't time for me to get the dirt I really wanted."

"I wonder how Rainbow Dash is doing?"

"Don't you change the subject on me boy! Plus, something has to happen, we don't want the second to last chapter to end anticlimactically do we?"

Mac blinked and stared at her. "Chapter? What do you mean chapter?"

"Oh nothing, cue the time lapse of 3 months!" she shouted at no pony in particular.

***

Big Mac and Fluttershy were standing at the alter, Fluttershy in a wonderful white dress made of pure silk by her animals, and Mac in the most plain tuxedo any pony has ever seen.

"Do you, Big Mac, take Fluttershy as your lawful wedded wife forever? Through sickness and in health? Until death do you part?" the minister asked. I just took a shot in the dark here, weddings bore me, so I have no clue what the guy actually says.

"I do." Mac responded right away.

"And do you, Fluttershy, take Big Mac as your lawful wedded husband forever? Through sickness and in health? Until death do you part?" the light gray stallion asked Fluttershy.

"I do." Fluttershy replied after a moment's hesitation, but that's just normal Fluttershy, always shy around unknown ponies, and there were lots of them, every pony from that one episode with the Apple Family, the ones that were born after that, and the ones who were sick that day, plus the minister. They're just lucky she said anything at all.

"Does anyone object to the marriage of these two ponies?"

"Ah objack." someone in the back said. Wow, that sucks. "Sorry, I sneezed!" he shouted. Oh, well that's better.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." the minister said, closing the book on his podium.

Fluttershy lifted the veil off her face and looked at Big Mac, who leaned down slightly, and they kissed.

Lets face it, we all knew something like this was going to happen from the start, and this probably would've been a better way to end than the next chapter.