• Published 28th Aug 2013
  • 1,894 Views, 26 Comments

Mind Swap - Flames173



Big Mac wakes up in Rainbow Dash's body and she herself wakes up in Big mac's body.

  • ...
18
 26
 1,894

Dodging death

Big Mac woke up later than usual. He looked at the sun, it was at least 3 o' clock. How could I have slept that long? he thought. Granny Smith is gonna be pissed.

He got up and stretched. Something didn't feel right. Wait, he fell asleep in the barn, he shouldn't see the sun right away. Maybe he sleep trotted? No, Mac doesn't do that. He looked down, he saw nothing but cloud. Wait, cloud? Big Mac jumped back, terror filled his body, he knew this wasn't right, he should NOT be on a cloud. He backed away slowly, he could feel he was weaker, and more lean. Quicker and more agile however. Eventually, he fell off the cloud and plummeted to the ground.

"Sweet Celestia help me!" He shouted. His voice was more feminine than he remembered, but it seemed familiar, who did who know had a voice like that? As he plummeted, the world went in slow motion and his life flashed before his eyes. Apple, tree, cart, sleep, apple, tree, cart, sleep, store, that one bitch, sleep and so on. He could almost see the light, probably because he was looking at the sun. Big mac tumbled over so his back would hit the ground first. This changed the chance of survival, making a fraction better, hardly enough to count. He noticed something. His legs were blue and there were six limbs waving around uselessly in front of him. He could actually see his hair now, and it seemed to change color. It was red, no wait, yellow, now its green. No, it was every color of the rainbow. He was even more confused when he noticed his genitals were missing. Confused? Nah, he was more terrified. He dared to glance down. He would hit the ground in one second, but that could be an hour in his slow motion terror feeling. Its like Chronos himself was torturing Mac, taunting him with his impending doom. Then he felt impact. Well, that was a quick story huh? You don't want it to end here? Fine.

Big Mac opened one eye, he saw light of the purest white. He opened his other eye.

"God?" he asked, again, the feminine voice escaped his lips.

After a few seconds his vision cleared. He could see. He was staring directly at the sun, that was the light.

"Oh good, you're awake." Some pony said. Big Mac could not see who said it though.

"Who is that?" he asked. he knew he should recognize the voice, but his episode of near death dulled his brain.

"Its Fluttershy silly." she said from around the corner, probably in another room cooking something or tending to one of her animals.

Big Mac's heart skipped a beat. "Fluttershy?"

"Yeah."

"What happened?"

"I saved you. You were falling and I saved you. I was confused on why you didn't just fly out. I know you do that for stunts, but you were too close to the ground to save yourself."

"Fly?"

"Yes, don't tell me you've forgotten how to fly." Fluttershy entered the room holding a roll of bandage. "Now give me your wing, I hit you pretty hard when I saved you."

"Umm, what?"

"Rainbow Dash, don't play games with me."

Rainbow Dash? Now why would she call me that? I know she knows my name. Big Mac thought.

"Extend your wing."

"I can't"

"Fine, I'll do it for you." Fluttershy reached over and grabbed Mac's side and pulled softly. A wing slowly formed off of him. Then Fluttershy wrapped the bandage around the wing, and grabbed a stick on bandage and stuck it on mac's side. "There, that should stop your bleeding and any viruses from getting in."

"Thanks." Big Mac said. This whole thing struck him as odd. Oh well, he'd figure it all out later, he was extremely tired for some reason.