• Published 28th Aug 2013
  • 1,894 Views, 26 Comments

Mind Swap - Flames173



Big Mac wakes up in Rainbow Dash's body and she herself wakes up in Big mac's body.

  • ...
18
 26
 1,894

The next day

Big Mac woke up very early for him, it was noon. He woke, blinking. Sunlight filtered through the window. He shielded his eyes and tried to get out of bed, but a hoof was holding him down. Mac looked at who it was. Soarin lied on the bed sleeping. Mac gingerly lifted the hoof off him and got up. He checked himself over then looked at the position Soarin was in.

"Well, there went my virginity." he said. Mac went over to the window and looked out at the surrounding sky. Then he looked down at Ponyville, not enough of the town was in view to really see anything. The view was beautiful though. As the cloud drifted over near the Apple family barn, all he could see was miles and miles of apple trees in full bloom. As he stared at this expanse of land, he could sense something stirring behind him, so he looked. Soarin stretched and yawned still in the bed. He scratched his butt and got up. He opened and closed his mouth repeatedly as if chewing the air. Then Soarin looked at Big Mac and froze for a second. He panicked, then remembered what happened.

"Morning Rainbow Dash." Soarin said stifling another yawn.

"Good morning Soarin." Mac said smiling.

Soarin was about to say something when the doorbell rang randomly. Mac went to see who it was.

"Hello." he said opening the door.

"I REMEMBERED!" the real Rainbow Dash shouted.

"What?" Mac asked.

"I remember why I came here the other day!"

Mac waited a few seconds, it was obvious Rainbow Dash wasn't going to say anything until he responded.

"What?" he asked.

"I just told you, I remember why I came here!"

"What?"

"I remember!"

"WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER?"

"Oh." Rainbow Dash blushed and turned her head away from Mac a bit, embarrassed.

"So, what is it?"

"Oh, I, I, SHIT!"

"Forgot again?"

"Yes." Rainbow Dash said then turned and walked away.

Mac shut the door behind the red stallion and went back into his room in time to see Soarin put one hoof over his nostril and blow through his nose as hard as he could.

"Are you ok?" Mac asked.

"Very much so, this is just how I take care of a stuffy nose." Soarin said then did the same with the other nostril.

Mac stared at him blankly. Well, this is awkward. Then the doorbell rang again and Mac checked it.

"I REMEMBER!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"How the hell are you staying on the cloud? Your wings are gone." Mac pointed out.

Rainbow Dash looked down, she was a pegasus at heart so she slowly sunk instead of fall right through, so she quickly jumped into the house, luckily she decided to get solid wood floors instead of more clouds. She landed on her stomach then rolled over.

Mac trotted up to her and stood over the red stallion. "So, what did you remember?"

"You and I....." she was cut off when Soarin walked into the room.

"Rainbow Dash, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Talking to Big Mac." Mac said, then he realized what it must have seemed like to Soarin. "No, this isn't what it looks like! I swear!"

Tears fell from Soarin's face. Two thin streams from his eyes to his chin. A sight all too familiar to Big Mac.

"No, Soarin, I swear!" Mac said stepping away from Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash didn't get up, she just watched what happened, sprawled out on the ground.

"Don't lie to me Rainbow Dash, I know the truth. I'm done with girls, they always end up cheating on me. Goodbye Rainbow Dash." Soarin said as he walked out of the house, crying.

"This better be good." Mac said angrily, Rainbow Dash thought she saw fire in Mac's eyes for a second.

"I, I, I." She choked under the pressure.

"TELL ME NOW!" Mac lifted Rainbow Dash up, even though physics dictates this as impossible.

"I'm sorry, I forgot again. Please don't kill me." Rainbow Dash looked away, tears welling in her eyes when she clenched them shut.

"Damn it Mac, I should just kill you now!" he said pulling the red stallion closer, so their faces were inches apart.

Rainbow Dash waited for her impending doom. "Make it quick, please!"

Then Mac forced her to look at him, and kissed Rainbow Dash full on the lips, then released her.

Rainbow Dash was struck with confusion at the suddenness of the action.

"I could never kill someone I love." Mac said.

"Wait, wait wait wait, I remember!" Rainbow dash said.

"Well, spit it out man!"

"We switched bodies."

"What?"

"Yes, I asked Granny Smith, she even told me how to fix it. There are options, do you OW!" Rainbow Dash was cut off with a kick to the shin.

"I don't need your help, I can figure it out myself!" Mac said. "Now, get out!" then he shoved Rainbow Dash out the door, amazing strength for such a non muscular pony. Then when she turned around to say something, Mac slammed the door in Rainbow Dash's face.

***

Rainbow Dash sat on her own doorstep, slowly sinking into the cloud, plummeting to her death any second now. She was panicking trying to figure out how to get to Ponyville and NOT die when she heard sobbing from around the corner of the house. So she went to investigate.

"Soarin?" she asked.

"Get away from me, girlfriend stealer!"

"Look Soarin, I'm sorry, but you're wrong, it honestly wasn't what it looked like, it was just bad timing and poor decisions on where to communicate."

"Don't lie to me!"

Rainbow Dash had an idea, but she had to do it fast, her red hooves were nearly half way in the cloud.

"Look Soarin, it was all my fault, ok? The guys at the bar were making fun of me for being a virgin, so I had to try it, just so they'd stop making fun of me. I'm sorry, don't me mad man, I'm sorry, I wouldn't have done that for any other reason man. Now, could you please take me down to Ponyville?"

"Really? Is that the real reason why?"

"Yes, yes it is." Rainbow Dash said quickly.

Soarin wiped the tears from his face. "Yeah, I guess I can fly you down really quick."

"Thank Celestia." Rainbow Dash said too quiet for Soarin to hear as she felt one of her hooves go through the cloud.

Soarin started flying and grabbed Rainbow Dash then descended slowly and dropped the stallion off at ground level.

"There you go man."

"Thanks, no hard feelings right?"

"None at all, peer pressure, I've been there."

Soarin flew back up to the cloud house floating above Ponyville and Rainbow dash walked to Sweet Apple Acres. He arrived just in time to hear the phone ringing. Granny Smith answered, it was only her and Rainbow Dash awake at the time.

"Its for you Mac." Granny said with a wink, putting emphasis on 'Mac'. Then she handed the phone over to the red stallion.

"Hello?" Rainbow Dash asked. "Who is it?"

"Mac, its me, Rainbow Dash." Mac said on the other end of the line.

Oh shit this is gonna be confusing. Flames thought.

"Why did you call?"

"I've been thinking, and my anger over came me earlier, how do we switch back?"

"You believe me?"

"Yeah, no pony in Ponyville would lie about something that serious."

"Ok, so we can either wait 11 more months, do a bunch of things that neither of us want to, or we learn a lesson."

"It will probably be faster if we did the second thing, so lets do that."

"Ok, meet me at the apple house, Granny Smith will help us from there."

"Ok, I'm on my way, I'll be there soon to never, depending on if I can fly well enough to not die."

The two ponies waited a few minutes, and Mac eventually made it to the house, the moonlight shining off of his Cyan coat.