• Published 25th Aug 2013
  • 2,849 Views, 39 Comments

Story Of An Alicorn - Applepip



When an alicorn arrives in Ponyville after almost 2 millenia of traveling and looks like a male Princess Celestia, He thinks the trip is going to be straight forward, Little does he know it leads to the worst month of his existence!

  • ...
28
 39
 2,849

Night pleasures (Re-edited 02/06/2014)

A short flight from Fluttershy's house and I was landing in the outskirts of Ponyville. I didn't want to land in the town as my huge form still casts quite a large presence, I thought it still may scare a few of the little ponies still out and about. I make my way back through the outer streets of houses and small shops arriving at Twilights library just as the sun was going down. I stop, a sensation washes over me, It's a feeling I have not felt for many centuries. I think to my self 'It can't be, not here, but how can I be sure it's her?' I shake the feeling away and notice a few ponies are looking at me, wondering if i need help. I ignore them and walk up to the library, as I get there I hear voices from within so I listen, curious.

"I can't help it! He just brings these feelings up in me!"

"Look sugercube, ah know he's new in town, but ya got ta keep a calm head. Ah mean, how do ya know he'll return those feelings? Ya don't want ta get hurt."

"I know Applejack, It's just........ughh!"

"Ah'm flattered that ya asked me Twilight. But when it comes ta relations, ah'm not exactly the best pony ta talk ta." Applejack states.

"I just don't know what to do, what do I say? I know he's only been in Ponyville a day, but I feel something for him!"

"Ah would keep it too yourself for now, like ah said ya don't know how he will react."

At the door I move my head while smiling, "I know exactly how I'll react."

After listening to the conversation for a few more minutes, I knock on the door.

"Coming!" I hear from within. The door opens revealing a flustered Twilight.

"Evening Twilight, Is everything alright? You look a bit flustered" I say after putting a hoof on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine really." Twilight invites me in. "Valder I would like you to meet Applejack, she's the owner of Sweet Apple Acres right here in Ponyville."

"Nice to meet you, Miss Applejack." I hold out my hoof.

"Umm, Applejack?" Twilight asks waving a hoof in front of her face. Applejack just seems to be staring at me.

"You.....Big......Wings!" Applejack shakes her head and snaps out of what ever she was in. "Sorry, ah didn't know ya were an Alicorn. Ah big Alicorn!"

"I take it Twilight left that big piece of info out when she described me?" I give Twilight a raised eyebrow look, she lowers her head and blushes.

"Just a bit." Applejack says, as she starts to put on her saddlebags.

"Oh, you don't need to leave on my account." I say.

"It's ok, ah have ta get back home before the road gets too dark." Applejack opens the door. "Well it was nice meeting ya, Valder Was it?"

I nod. "Nice meeting you too Applejack." I give a little bow of my head, which is funny enough cause Applejack to laugh as she walks out. I turn to Twilight. "She seems like a nice pony." I still notice Twilight keeping her head down and still turning an ever increasing shade of red, though it's hard to see it considering she's a dark purple. "Twilight, Is something wrong?" I move to and sit next too her.

"No, Nothings.....W-Wrong," I notice the hesitation in Twilights voice.

"Twilight, I know something's wrong. Talk to me."

She looks up at me tears in her eye's. "I.....just can't tell you, Not........" I cut her off.

"Twilight if something's wrong, I can help." I say as Twilights tears get heavier. Twilight grabs me and starts to cry. "Twilight?" I say hesitant at first, but slowly I put my front fore legs around her. I give her mane a stroke, while avoiding her horn as I know from experience how sensitive they can be. "Twilight? Why are you crying? Did somepony hurt you? Or is it me?" I know why she's crying but I had to act like I didn't know.

"It's- It's about you!" Twilight says through her sobbing.

"About me, why? If me being here is causing you grief, I'll go."

"No!" Twilight shouts.

"Then what?"

"I want you!" Twilight states lifting up her head, meeting me gaze for gaze.

"You want me? But we just met!" I reply, pretending to look shocked.

"I know! But I felt something today, something strong between us. I can't explain it but....I think I love you!" Twilight pushes forward and kisses me. "Do you have feelings for me?" Twilight asks, after breaking the kiss.

I am still reeling from the kiss but I manage a reply. "If I never did before, I do now!" I pull her closer and we kiss again. After another few minutes we part, our tongues becoming untwined. "Twilight, I think I love you too." Twilight smiles.

"I love you too." Twilight starts to lick my neck as she slowly moves down my body. I have never felt anything like this before, the ecstasy, the adrenaline. I freeze as I feel she has reached my lower body and she begins to rub and massage my sheath. I feel every stroke of her fur upon me and I just let go, I hear Twilight gasp.

"Are you alright?" I ask looking down.

"Yeah, I just wasn't expecting it to be this big," I see that now I have fully extended, my shaft is almost the same size as Twilight, I thought there was no way she could fit that anywhere. The look in her eye's told me she didn't care about that. "Brace yourself!" The comment caught me off guard, but it was washed away as she plunged her mouth over the top while stroking the shaft with her wings and hooves, I was surprised. She seemed to have a lot of experience in this, yet earlier she was afraid to tell me her feelings.

"Twilight, I........Oh.........Uggghhh," I feel myself reaching the end quickly but I think so did she as she stops and looks me in the eye.

"Not yet, I want to try something first." I look on in shock as she turns her flank towards me and grins. "Please, I want you to stick it in. It won't hurt me, I promise."

At first I stand and approach her thinking if it will fit or not, but it's what she wants so I give it to her. "Ok Twilight, it's going in." I push the tip against her outer lips and she makes a sound of pain. I stop my advance.

"No, please! Don't stop!" Twilight shouts, so I push further until I feel myself enter her form and we become one. "Ohhhh! Celestia! It feels so good!" I notice blood running down her leg.

"Twilight? Am I your first?" She looks around and nods. "Why didn't you say?"

"Would you have had feelings for me if I did?" She asks panting slightly.

"Of course I would have!" I reply. "Now I'll move slowly, ok?" I start to move my hips, the tightness and wetness comes in waves as I thrust. "Twilight? How are you doing?"

"I'm ok, you can move faster if you want?" I increase the rhythm of my thrusting as her moaning starts to get louder. For several minutes we are locked in a display of love and passion, until I feel my loins tense. "I think I'm gonna!" Twilight says while tensing up. The act of her tensing increases the pressure on my shaft.

"Twilight, I think I'm, I can't hold it!" As one we both end in one massive release of ecstasy. I see my whole life pass before my eyes in the seconds it takes me to empty my load into Twilight, we both fall to the floor together, exhausted. I put one wing around Twilight and pull her in close. "Twilight that was great!"

Twilight rolls onto me a pecks me on the muzzle. "Glad you liked it, there's plenty more if you want it?"

My brain explodes with possibilities, my shaft erects again. Twilight reaches back grabs my now hard again member.

"I'll take that as a yes then." she giggles before guiding me to re-enter her.

I lay on my back letting Twilight do the work. It surprised me that she had this knowledge and drive. I looked Twilight in the eyes and kissed her again. Damn, Ponyville was going to be better than I thought.

Author's Note:

I decided to write this scene in this way as I didn't want to ruin it with stupid sexual inuendos. So I used different words to explain private parts. I hope most of you will enjoy it as the romance part.

Edit - To any new readers of this story I have edited some of this chapter. I have removed some words and replaced others. I have also even added some more lines as to make the scene or chapter flow better. I will be doing this for all the chapters in the story at some point, so even after you read it some parts may change or be altered. Thank you for reading.