• Published 23rd Aug 2013
  • 2,008 Views, 59 Comments

Big Mac's Vacation: Canterlot. - MoltenXKid



Twists and turns, secrets and hushed whispers are way out of the comfort zone of this poor stallion, but he'll have to suck it up and deal with it, for he may be the only pony able to stop the corruptness from entering the captial of Equestria.

  • ...
2
 59
 2,008

A Quick Visit Home: Part 2

Big Mac laid in the bed. He didn't get any sleep, since the ropes tied around him were too tight. Struggle as he may, they wouldn't budge. The ropes would dig into his skin leaving burns. Unfortunately, they blended in with his fur. Hours passed with him just struggling to get loose, yet no help came. As he laid, memories of the night before flashed in his mind.


Mac lowered himself into the bed ready to sleep, yet a ominous feeling, along with the blanket, covered him. He quickly diminished the feeling as him just being tired. Hush, not showing any tiredness, listened to the wall. She showed no feelings, no emotion, just listened, waiting for something interesting. She yawned, and in that moment, their room door exploded open.

“Tie down the stallion! Capture the female! I don’t want any of them to leave.” Loose Lips commanded, “And for the love of Celestia make sure they don’t escape.”

Before the agents could react, they were both surrounded and captured by gruff stallions. Big Mac was tied to the bed with numerous ropes, and duct tape was place on his snot. Hush was forced against the wall, and also had duct tape placed on her snout. The gruff stallions all laughed, but ceased once Hush managed to knock one out with a headbutt. She was quickly apprehended. Mac simply cheered from his positions.

“You two thought…I didn't know I was being followed. You agents are more stupid than I thought.” Loose laughed, “We always know what your stupid little agency is up to. You can never get anything passed us.”

With a stomp of his hoof, one of the stallions punched Hush. She instantly fell unconscious. Mac tried to get up and help, yet the ropes hindered him. No matter how much force he used, they wouldn't budge. The stallion who tied him then punched Mac in the ribs. Mac stopped fighting.

The gang of ponies gathered the unconscious Hush, and left the room. They made sure to damaged all of its items. Soon, the room was empty, but not for long. Loose came back into the room. He walked over to, and caressed his face. Mac snatched his face away.

“You know…when I first saw you on the train…something told me you’d be a thorn in my side, but I didn’t believe it. You were just a simple, stupid farmer.” Loose rubbed his temples, “But now…you became the monkey wrench in our operation. You and your “shadow” are standing in the way of millions of bits.”

Mac simply mumbled something, but the duct tape stopped it from being comprehended.

“By cheap…sell high! An ideal saying, don’t ya think?” Loose went to leave the room, yet stopped, “Listen. I like you…and don’t want to see a stallion, like you, get hurt. Just wait till somepony comes by to get you. Return to your normal life. Never speak another word about this. Oh and…don’t go looking for Isra. It’ll be easier just to forget about her.”


The farmer shook the memory out of his head. If only he hadn’t of been weak, and went to bed, he could have saved Hush. A thought appeared in his mind. He remembered Loose saying don’t look for “Isra”. Did he mean Hush? Could Hush’s real name be Isra? He would figure it out later. Right now he needed to get free, yet it seemed like he was stuck forever. He accepted his fate, and laid there. It was not like he didn’t try to call for help. The duct tape lowered his screams, and the rope stopped him from moving. He hoped the hotel owner would show up. Unfortunately, he never came. Probably was scared away. Mac sighed from behind the tape. He decided to try and get some sleep before the manager returned, but then he heard hooftsteps.

“Alright, Derpy. You go check the building. I’ll check their room.” Mac heard Twilight say.

“Aye Aye, Capt’n.” Derpy responded.

In the room walked Twilight. When she saw Mac, she only sighed, and walked to the bed. She reached into her saddle bag, pulled out a knife, and held it above Mac. His eyes grew visibly wider as she swung the knife down towards him. Mac tensed for the incoming pain that never happened. Instead, he felt the ropes loosen around his body. The farmer jumped from the bed, and hugged Twilight. She hugged back before letting go.

“MMmmmMMM” Mac yelled.

“Excuse me?” Twilight responded.

Mac rippedoff the duct tape, “We have to save Hush!”

“Hush?”

“Uh…Isra…they took her!”

“Yeah , we know. We were informed a couple of hours ago that your cover was blown. Unfortunately, we couldn’t contact you without blowing our cover. Don’t worry. We will save her.”

"Good let’s go!...wait…Twilight are you…”

Twilight put the knife in her saddle bag, and then brought out a E.I.A badge. It was old, but still shined with Equestrian silver. “Yes. I and…” Derpy crashed through the ceiling, narrowly missing Twilight. In her mouth was her E.I.A badge which was covered in muffin crumbs, “…and Agent Derpy are Ponyville’s Intel Agents. For the past 3 years I believe.”

Mac looked at Derpy, and then back to Twilight who simply shrugged. “She’s a good agent.” Twilight said. Mac shook his head. Twilight, even Derpy were better agents than him. A book nerd and…well Derpy. Mac perished the thought. They needed to rescue Hush…erm…Isra. Within minutes the team was on the move. Derpy patrolled the sky while Mac and Twilight followed on foot.At first there was no sign of Isra, but soon obvious signs soon become apparent. From signs of struggle to fully unconscious stallions, the path was becoming clearer.

“So uh…Ms. Twilight…How did ya become an agent?” Mac asked. He slowly rounded a corner, seeing more unconscious stallions.

“Well…it was sort of part of my education. As I went through school, everything within the academy was taught to me.” Twilight levitated a wooden board to nonchalantly knock out an incoming guard,” Coming to Ponyville was actually my first assignment. The whole friendship thing was an elaborate cover-up.”

“And Derpy?”

“Honestly, she was here first, already had the badge, and somehow her name was signed into the book with no shadow. We all just accepted it…”

In that instant, Derpy crashed into the Earth, landing on the goon that tied Mac up. Not only did she not feel pain, but a smile was plastered on her face. She clapped her hooves together while cheering. The other two agents tried to get her to speak, but decided to wait until her celebration was over. “Guys, I found her?!”

“Really?! Where?!”Both Twilight and Mac asked. More like commanded.

Derpy rubbed her chin trying to remember where she had seen Isra. Then it hit her as she pointed east. “They have her tied up at the old Museum.”


Of course the old Museum wasn’t that old. It was only closed for renovations, making it the perfect place to hold somepony hostage: somepony angry, and frustrated who was trapped in a dinosaur’s rib cage. She only sighed as the stallions fearfully watched her.

“Soo…you guys gonna do something or just keep me in this dinosaur?” asked Isra slightly annoyed.

“Well…we’re waiting on some reinforcements since you managed to take out a lot of my stallions.” Loose Lips explained, “Those were my top guys…”

Isra only laughed, “You need better guys.”

Loose slammed his hooves against the bone cage in anger. The ribs shook with his force. He stared into Isra’s eyes with a evil look, and spoke, “I wouldn’t need better guys if you hadn’t shown up.” While looking him back in the eyes, Isra noticed three agents sneaking into the museum. They came too early. Her plan would be ruined if they were to be discovered…she had to work quickly.

“Tell me. Why would a stallion like you be doing in a small town like Ponyville?” Isra asked.

Loose quickly turned away, “I can’t tell…private information...”

Hush began thinking to herself. The information had to be important since he couldn’t tell. She noticed that the stallion looked as if he was overcome with some sort of pain from not telling. Fortunately, Isra knew that is she kept pressing, the stallion would talk. They called him Loose Lips for a reason right?

“Come on…tell me. It’s not like I can do much from here.” She coaxed, “Besides…you know you want to.”

Loose struggled more, but it was futile, He began to speak. “I came to Ponyville to make sure all the preparations are correct…” he blurted.

“Preperations for what?”

“The plan…” Loose wanted to stop, yet he couldn’t. It felt good to release this sensitive information. “The plans to buy Lower Canterlot, renovate it, and sell it back for triple the price.”

The information hit Hush hard. It reminded her of her childhood…the night her father died after brief altercation with a pony who argued for the very same thing. She had to get more information, yet she didn’t have much time. The three agents had moved into position, and were about to attack.

“Is Deogol behind this?!” She asked squeezing the rib bone cage.

“Y-yes…”Loose released on accident, “His plan failed years ago, but he wouldn’t let it go. All the robberies and other crimes were to build up funds to buy the property. That red stallion hindered his plan by stopping the main robbery.”

Hush only nodded as she watched Loose enjoy some type of bliss from letting out the information. A smile grew on his face as tears poured form his eyes.

“We’ve paid off one of the current office holders, Miranda Rights, to revive the topic. Since her words are so persuasive, Deogol was positive that the plan would pass.”

No sooner than Loose finished speaking, the agents jumped into action. Big Macintosh ran into the room tackling the intoxicated Loose. Twilight used her magic to subdue the other stallions that ran to stop Mac. derpy, using her amazing destructive skills, managed to break the ribs of Isra’s cage. She ran out of the cage, pushed Mac away, and grabbed Loose. She shook violently, demanding more information, yet Loose was lost in some world of his own. It took Mac’s strength, and Twilight’s magic to pull her away from the stallion.

“Calm down…You’re safe, and reinforcements are on the way.” Twilight stated.

Isra brushed herself off.”Whatever. Look, Mac and I need to return to Canterlot to tell the information Loose shared with me. Now, Twilight…tell no one of our true meaning here. It was just a quick visit. That’s it. By my calculations, Big Macintosh still has a week in his vacation. This will be over before he comes home…hopefully.”

Twilight went, and hugged Isra. “It was nice seeing you, Big Meanie.”

Isra returned the hug, “and you too, Lil Softie.”

Mac, dumbfounded, looked at the two mares hugging. To which Twilight responded, “We were in the academy together…”


In the dead of night, Mac and Isra boarded the last train to Canterlot. Both tired, and hungry. They sat in their seats quietly, deciding not to speak. Well, until Mac began to chuckle uncontrollably

“What’s so funny?” Isra asked annoyed.

“So your real name is Isra?” Mac replied.

“So?”

“It’s sorta cute.”

“You’re treading on thin ice…”

“Alright I’ll stop, Big Meanie…”

When Mac awoke from being knocked out, both agents were in Canterlot.

Author's Note:

Finally, some plot. Sadly, with plot comes with an ending. Yep. This story is coming to an end...about 3-4 more chapters with mini chapters to feel in some holes. Enjoy them while you can. As always, leave some comments ,concerns, questions, music, magical artifacts that will allow me to take revenge on my enemies, etc.