• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 2,088 Views, 20 Comments

Drowned - The reader 0_0



Letting go your lover is hard to do. So why not join them in their eternal rest in the cold dark rivers.

  • ...
22
 20
 2,088

Drowned part 1

Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.

Love is always a very beautiful relation in the world. Without love our life is empty. Only a hallow shell you try not to look back on. You try to run from it, but it keeps bringing you back making relived the pain.

Your true love is always life in your heart. No matter how much you try to forget, it never goes from your heart. It's hard to forget some pony who gave you so much to remember. The pain is not on the day of missing our dear ones. The pain is really when you live without them & with their presence in your mind.


My tears are like anchors that sink my heart to the depths of the deepest oceans. A promise means everything but once it is broken, sorry means nothing. You broke your promise Rainbow,a promise that will be together until the day we die. But you left me, left me to die alone cry alone,made me not none the meaning of love anymore.

I want to wrap you up,want to kiss your lips, i want To make you feel wanted.. i want to call you mine, i want to hold your hoof forever, and never let you forget it. But I can't do those things anymore. My heart sanked with you that day, the day you broke your promise.

With a just a leap off of a cliff, I drop into the cold dark river, the very water that stole you away from me.

I can feel my lungs squeeze smaller by the pressure; I choke and gag on nothing. My throat burning with trapped air and my ears pounding with my heart as it beats against my chest at a rapid tempo, while all I hear is the rumble of the clear liquid that has surrounded me. I can take no more, I open my mouth to scream, but all that comes out is a queue of bubbles and I realize I have little time left. I can’t tell down from up, which is death and which, survival. I sense more than feel the sudden rush of cold water flowing to the back of my throat. I feel nothing but relief, as the bindings of the world slowly slip from my conscious. The grumble of the river slowly fades into silence, and ever so slowly sight and consciousness start to slip away as I’m enveloped by darkness.

When I am without her, the sun doesn’t shine as brightly. When I am without her, the clouds are dark and foreboding. When I am without her, the birds don’t sing as sweetly. But that all about to changed, Here I come Rainbow.

Before Twilight fell unconscious deep in the river a grin appear on her face. She was going to see her lover, the missing piece of her heart, she was going to be with Rainbow again. Her suffering finally coming to a halt the days spent without her. She was going to drown herself for Rainbow.

Hours later,

Twilight woke up coughing up water from her lungs trying to regain her breath. She wasn't in the river anymore nor drowning. She was laying on something soft that was brushing against her fur. A bright light blinded her eyes making hard to see where she was. “Am I.. Am I dead?”

“Ha! If you was dead, I wouldn't be talking to you. Twilight flip on her back to see who she heard. Well your kinda dead, For now.” the voice sounded in the air. she looked to the left and right but no pony was there. “As for me. A cyan peagus appeared in front of Twilight staring down on her grinning. I'm permanently dead”

Twilight felt like she almost had a heart attack because what she saw. Standing in front of her was, her dead lover Rainbow dash. The one who left her alone days ago the one who drowned. Without hesited Twilight jump in for a hug but to no avail she went through Rainbow's body. “Why..why I can't touched you.”
Rainbow grin turn to a frown. “Because you''re not fully dead. She lay down on the grass next to Twilight. So hows it hanging at pony ville.”

Her eyes started to water on the urge of crying. “HOWS IT HANGING!... HOWS IT HANGING!

“Oh boy here we go.”

“I'm a wreck without you. Twilight fell to her hanuches and let the tears come out full force. You're broke your promise Rainbow! She wipe the tears from her eyes but was quickly replaced but new ones. “YOU BROKE IT!”

“Twilight, I'm sorry. Rainbow felt tears started to form but quickly vanished in her eyes and anger started boiling up inside her. I DIDN'T LEAVE YOU ON PURPOSE! She took a couple deep breaths to bring her anger down. “You know I wouldn't leave you, I'll do anything lived up to that promised, I made. But you're not dead, the only way we can be together is to let yourself drown.”


“But I did or I wouldn't be here.”

“No something is keeping your alive, something is fighting to keep you alive. Your not letting go or It's something keeping you from drowning. What's ever doing it is keeping you from being with me.”

Twilight looked around where she was. “Where are we?”

“We're in the lands of peace. Its where the dead lived after they die.”

Twilight was about to ask another question when the bright light blinded her again an agonizing pain started shoting through her head
pain, and everything went black. Hours she finally regain conscious. But She wasn't with Rainbow anymore or she couldn't move. All she heard was a beeping sound coming from her right.