• Published 22nd Feb 2012
  • 5,179 Views, 8 Comments

Equestria Ghost Stories... - ChromeRegios

  • ...
 8
 5,179

Dr. Whooves

“Luckily, I’m not late for the last train...” Said Dr. Whooves... “There are not many ponies in this station. I guess it’s because the time is almost up for the last train...”

Dr. Whooves was on his way back from Manehattan to Ponyville... it was late and nearly 12:00 in the night... he was sitting alone on a bench...

“Anyway...” He starts to spot a lady pony walking oddly on the other side of the station... “That pony looks so ridiculous...” He said to him self... as he watches the lady walked like a drunk old pony...

“ooohhh.....” She moaned a bit... “Aaahhhh....”

“That's why you should drink moderately...” Whooves said, as he sees the pony like a dancing maniac...

“She looks like dancing...” He laughs as he watches the lady wobbling... “This is so hilarious... hehehe...”

“I can’t just leave this funny scene to my self...” He took out his digital phone and texted some of his friends...

Name: Doctor Whooves in Manehattan
Title: Comeplety wasted pony in staggering in front of me lolz.

Waiting 4 the last train @ Station. A wasted pony is staggering. Her head-banging is hilarious. hahaha...

No. of comments 3:

WineDrinker: Is she hot? lol.

BaseJumper: Is she hot? haha...

DJPon3: Is she hot? hahaha...

“LOL. They’re all the same...” He said to himself, as he reads the comments...

He then replies to them...

Doctor Whooves in Manehattan: Her mussed up mane is covering her face. Can’t C her face.lol

RedTailPocket: She rocks! haha

WineDrinker: Post her pics!

WineDrinker: Come on!~

WineDrinker: Make it quick!~~

Doctor Whooves in Manehattan: Gotcha! Hang on.

“I feel sorry, but let me just take one picture of her!” He said to himself as he snaps a quick photo of the lady.

Name: Doctor Whooves in Manehattan
Title: Hammered woman pics: ahahah!

(Think of the image of the Lady here...)

‘’She is constantly walking back and forth staggering. hahahah
what if she falls down the rail? kkkk’’

Right after he took the picture, the lady suddenly turned to the right... He then looked at his comments again...

CoreApples: She is Pretty hammered. hahahahaha

WineDrinker: But her body is hot~!!!

As he was reading his comments...

BUMP!!!~~~

“?!”

He heard a loud bump, he quickly looked directly at the lady...

“Oh my god~~... She bumped her head.” He said. Then he saw the lady bleed in her head... “Oh no! She is bleeding...”

Then the girl picked her self up and staggered along the side of the rail way... wobbling over and over again...

“Will... Will she be alright?” He said to himself as he creates a new topic...

Name: Doctor Whooves in Manehattan
Title:Hammered lady slammed her head on the wall!

But what’s real creepy is that she’s bleeding pretty bad on her forehead but still staggering and walking around. Maybe I should walk up to her and help her out, right?

No. of comments 12

SSSS: Call 911.lol

Pua: Once you give her your arm, she will throw up on you.

SS: Drop that 911, call the janitor!

Rubbock: Thats what you become when your wasted.lol

GoldenCarrot: Hey, mind your own biz n get yourself outta there.

WineDrinker: ^ this pony is cold-hearted...

TGAPT: Your a doctor! Fix it your self!

GoldenCarrot: No... I just thing that something is going on looking at the picture he posted...

GoldenCarrot: It looks like~~ a psychic photo...

Pinkshell: Crazy, hahahha. R u sayin she is a ghost? lol

Whooves got a bit annoyed by one of the comments he read...

“Ghost stories... What a bunch of buck...” He said to himself...

But then.... he reads the last comment...

GoldenCarrot: No, I’m not saying she’s a ghost... There is a blood covered hoof snatching her hair and pulling towards the tracks...

Whooves took a glance... “No... that can’t be true... Maybe I should let this pony continue...”


Name: Doctor Whooves in Manehattan
Title: I think GoldenCarrot is right.

Looking closer, I don’t think she is staggering but stirring not to be dragged to the tracks...
OMC: OMC, u r creepin me out.

Weeeweee: U r giving me the chills

GoldenCarrot: Don’t you dare to get closer to her to help. Visible even on the photo? That is not just an ordinary demon.

SSSS: R u like an exorcist?

Wut da: Screw demon, hahahah GoldenCarrot!! R u a psycho? Lol

GoldenCarrot: I an not an exorcist but I have been able to see ghost since young. Anyways, get your self out of there quick!!

Doctor Whooves in Manehattan: Wat about that lady?

GoldenCarrot: I may sound cold-blooded~~ but if I were u I would never get closer. You might be also be drawn into that...

“What a big joke they’re making...” He said to himself... he took a glance back at the lady but then...”Uh oh...”

“Where did she go?!”

Name:Doctor Whooves in Manehattan
Title: She is GONE all of a sudden~~~

She is gone while I was reading ur comments. Looking up after reading the comments, she was gone~~~

Rara: OMC!!

Signsin: Is she really possesed? Hahaha

HAHAHA: What about the pics?

Celsta: Maybe she fell down to the railroad~~~

WeeeWeee: Check out tracks!

Doctor Whooves in Manehattan: Okay let me check out,

After that he set his phone on his saddle and set out to the rails...
RIIIIIING!!!! RIIIINGG!!! RIIIING!!!!


“A train in Ponyville is now approaching!!” Said the sound speakers... “Please step back behind the safety lines!!!”

Whooves looked at the tracks but sees nothing nor any trace of the lady anyway...as he looked down on the side of the rails... something caught his eye...

RRRRIIIIIINNNNGGGG!!! RIIIIIINNNGGG!!! RIIIINNNNGGG!!!

“What the heck...is that?”

He looks at it closer...closer....and closer... Until...

SOMETHING GRABBED HIM DOWN TO THE TRACKS~~~

BANG~~~~

(Last messages...)

Name:Doctor Whooves in Manehattan
Title: She is GONE all of a sudden~~~

She is gone while I was reading ur comments. Looking up after reading the comments, she was gone~~~

Rara: OMC!!

Signsin: Is she really possesed? Hahaha

HAHAHA: What about the pics?

Celsta: Maybe she fell down to the railroad~~~

WeeeWeee: Check out tracks!

Doctor Whooves in Manehattan: Okay let me check out,

Dd: I don't think you should go...

Tornup: Why is Doctor Whooves in Manehattan comin’ back?

Watda: Why isn’t he coming back?

Bcause: Maybe he went home...

He didn’t make it back...

The next morning...

(There was a news paper article on a stallion and a mare who committed suicide in Manehattan. Many thought they were lovers. Police Investigation, however, unveiled that they had nothing to do with each other....)