• Published 22nd Feb 2012
  • 5,179 Views, 8 Comments

Equestria Ghost Stories... - ChromeRegios

  • ...
 8
 5,179

Twilight Sparkle

(Try seeing THIS! view at your own risk...)

It was at around 11:20 that night, I was dragging myself home exhausted after a tiring night-study sessions at Canterlot… But there was no one on the street, which I thought was strange… I usually see a lot of people even at night since my apartment complex is pretty big.

Anyways, feeling scared, I kept looking down on the ground while walking home…

Suddenly, a shadow stretching towards me caught my eyes… although there wasn’t anyone around me…
I looked up to see who it was... And saw a pony walking in front of me. But she looked a little strange… I could say that she looked crippled.

She was limping and struggling to walk in front of me. Since she was walking very slowly, I soon caught up with her. Up close, I was able to see her even better…

She was wearing dirty pink Pajamas and looked as if all her joints in her body had been twisted. Worst, her mane was a mess and sticking out to everywhere...

It seemed so weird that I stopped walking... I felt like I shouldn’t get any closer to her nor did I have the guts to pass her by...

Upon gazing at her more.. she slowly turns her head but not moving her body...

ONLY TO REVEAL A BLOODIED FACE OF THAT WOMAN, TWISTING HER HEAD LIKE TWISTING A CAP!!!

You know, Ponies say that if you are really surprised you can’t even scream. That was right...

I froze there, not being able to move at all...

“WHERE IS MY BABY?” The pony asked as blood drips to her mouth, eyes and head...

My thoughts were racing to her question... Oh my Celestia, I don’t even know what I was thinking when I did that... It gave me chills thinking of that as I gulped my own air...

I slowly raised my hoof and answered her by pointing as far as I could...

“O-Over there...” I said... I just wanted her to get away from me... Then, she limped towards where I had pointed to... Until I could not see her anymore...

I stood there for a few seconds more before moving... Fearing that I might run into her again, I tried to turn around and leave the apartment complex. I could not think of anything but to go to a place where there would be a lot of ponies...

At that moment....

“SHE IS NOT HERE!!!!”

I heard her screaming from far away...

THEN SHE CAME AT ME, WITH HER BODY BACKWARDS AND RUNNING AT FAST SPEED LIKE A SPIDER!!!

I tried to scream... not nothing came out...

I don't remember anything from then on... I only heard that my neighbor found me passed out on the ground and took me home...

(In 2007, at an apart complex in Bongcheon-dong, Gwna-ak-gu, Seoul, Korea. a 33 year old woman jumped off the apartment complex and died on the spot.. Known only by her sir name Cho, a divorcee due to her extra marital affair, she had lost her custody of her 2 year old daughter and decided to commit suicide. After that incident, Cho was seen walking around that complex several times...)