• Published 22nd Feb 2012
  • 3,984 Views, 61 Comments

My Little Brony: Mateship is Magic - Rainy Meadows

  • ...
10
 61
 3,984

Episode One: Stallion in the Moon

MY LITTLE BRONY: MATESHIP IS MAGIC

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Rule 63 Edition

EPISODE ONE: STALLION IN THE MOON



Developed by Rainy Meadows

Cover image by Trotsworth




CHARACTERS:

Dusk Shine: Prides himself on being the star student of Lord Solaris – an antisocial who is uneasy about meeting new ponies.

Spines: Dusk Shine’s assistant – a baby dragon and his best friend/little sister – sometimes feels unappreciated, and occasionally has to prompt/coerce Dusk Shine.

Applejack: Belongs to an extensive family of apple farmers, and is strong and reliable in a bad situation. Speaks with a thick Southern American accent.

Rainbow Blitz: An athletic weather pony who idolizes the Wonderbolts and is renowned for boasting and bragging about his achievements.

Elusive: Speaks with a heavy Mid-Atlantic accent – very critical when it comes to details and fussy about his appearance.

Butterscotch: An extremely shy and easy-to-scare pony who enjoys anything to do with animals, but is not as antisocial as Dusk Shine. His voice is very quiet.

Bubble Berry: Quite possibly the happiest, most energetic, most RANDOM pony in the whole of Equestria – obsessed with parties and finds it impossible to be quiet.


Lesser characters:

Glint: A pony who invites Dusk Shine to a hoofball game.

Colgate: Glint’s friend.

Applebuck: Applejack’s younger brother.

Grampy Smith: Patriarch of the Apple family.

Mayor of Ponyville: ‘Nuff said.

Nightterror Nebula: The corrupted form of one of the Royal Brothers – an evil overlord who wants to bring about eternal night.





Voice over: (narrating depicted images) Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria, there were two regal brothers who ruled together and created harmony for all the land. To do this, the eldest used his unicorn powers to raise the sun at dawn: the younger brought out the moon to begin the night. Thus, the two brothers maintained balance for their kingdom and their subjects; all the different types of ponies.
But as time went on, the younger brother became resentful. The ponies relished and played in the day his elder brother brought forth, but shunned and slept through his beautiful night. One fateful day, the younger brother refused to lower the moon to make way for the dawn. The elder brother tried to reason with him, but the bitterness in the young one’s heart had transformed him into a wicked stallion of darkness: Nightterror Nebula. He vowed that he would shroud the land in eternal night.
Reluctantly, the elder brother harnessed the most powerful magic known to ponydom: the Elements of Harmony. Using the magic of the Elements of Harmony, he defeated his younger brother, and banished him permanently in the moon. The elder brother took on responsibility for both sun and moon...

Dusk Shine: (taking over from voice over) ...and harmony has been maintained in Equestria for generations since.

Reveal Dusk Shine reading a book

Dusk: Hmm, (touches book) Elements of Harmony. Now I know I’ve heard of those someplace before, but... where?


(theme song)


Shows Dusk walking down road; he is stopped by 3 young stallions

Glint: Found you, Dusk! We’re off to the hoofball game - gonna see the Canterlot Parasprites kick some flank! You in?

Dusk: (nervously glances at his saddlebag) Uh, sorry guys. I got a lot of studying to catch up on. (grins nervously before bolting)

Glint: *sigh* Does that dude do anything except STUDY?

Colgate: What do you wanna bet he likes books more than friends?

Glint: What do you wanna bet he likes books more than mares?

Both: (laugh)

Dusk: (running) I know I’ve heard of the Elements of Harmony.

Dusk passes several ponies on his way back to the library. Upon reaching it, he throws the door open and knocks down Spines, who was on her way out, carrying a box wrapped in ribbon.

Dusk: Spines? Spiiiines! (Sees her) Spines? There you are!

Spines sits up and rubs her head while Dusk runs to the upper level of the library.

Dusk: Quick, find me that old copy of Predictions and Prophecies. (sees the present impaled on Spine’s tail) What’s that for?

Spines: (pulling the box off her tail) Well, it was a gift for the hoofball team, but-

Dusk: Oh, Spines, you know we don’t have time for that sort of thing.

Spines: But we’re on a break!

Dusk ignores her, and starts pulling books off shelves with his magic. He checks each one with an increasingly frustrated “no!”

Dusk: No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Ugh, Spines!

Spines, standing atop a ladder, has the correct book.

Spines: It’s over here!

Dusk pulls the book down, and Spines along with it – she slams face first into the ground.

Dusk: Ah!

He walks over to a lectern and begins skimming the book while Spines packs away the ones he pulled out earlier.

Dusk: Elements, Elements, E, E, E... Aha! (stops skimming) Elements of Harmony. See Stallion in the Moon?

Spines: Stallion in the Moon? But that’s just an old pony’s tale.

Dusk: Stallion, Stallion, AHA! Stallion in the Moon – myth from olden pony times. A powerful pony who wanted to rule Equestria, defeated by the Elements of Harmony and imprisoned in the moon. Legend has it that on the longest day of the thousandth year, the stars shall aid in his escape, and he shall bring about night time eternal! *Gasp* Spines, do you know what this means?

Spines: No. Ah!

She falls off the ladder she was standing on and lands on Dusk’s back.

Dusk: Take a note please. To Lord Solaris.

Spines: (slides down his tail) Okie dokie!

Dusk: (dictating to Spines) Dear Lord Solaris, my continuing studies of pony magic have led me to discover that we are on the precipice of disaster!

Spines: Hold on. (stops writing) Preci... preci...

Dusk: Threshold.

Spines: Thre... (looks at Dusk questioningly)

Dusk: Um, brink?

Spines stares at him blankly. Dusk is clearly not amused.

Dusk: Ugh, that something really bad is about to happen!

Spines resumes writing.

Dusk: For you see, the mythical Stallion in the Moon is in fact Nightterror Nebula, (whose reflection appears in the top bulb of an hourglass as Dusk passes it) and he is about to return to Equestria to bring about eternal night! Something must be done to make sure this terrible prophecy does NOT come true. I await your quick response. Your loyal student, Dusk Shine.

Spines: Dusk... Shine! Got it.

Dusk: Great! Send it.

Spines: What, right now?

Dusk: No, a week from Saturday. Of course right now!

Spines: Well, I dunno, Dusk. Lord Solaris is probably really busy getting ready for the Summer Sun Celebration. And it’s like, the day after tomorrow.

Dusk: That’s just IT, Spines. The day after tomorrow is the thousandth year of the Summer Sun Celebration. It’s imperative that Lord Solaris is told right away!

Spines: (picks up her quill again) Impera... impera...

Dusk: IMPORTANT! (Spines falls over due to his vocal volume)

Spines: Okay, okay!

She blows green fire onto the rolled up letter; it diffuses into a wisp of smoke which flies out the window.

Spines: There, it’s on its way, but I wouldn’t hold your breath.

Dusk: (smugly) Oh I’m not worried, Spines. Lord Solaris trusts me completely. I mean, name 3 times in all the time that he’s been my mentor that he’s ever doubted me. Go on.

Spines seems about to answer, but belches instead, and the resulting smoke materialises into a second rolled up letter.

Dusk: What’d I say?

Spines: *clears her throat* My dearest and most loyal pupil Dusk Shine: You know that I value your diligence and that I trust you completely.

Dusk nods smugly.

Spines: But you simply must stop it with those dusty old books!

Dusk gasps in horror: for him this is like being told not to breathe.


(commercial)


Dusk and Spines are sitting in a chariot being pulled by a pair of armoured pegasi. They are flying above clouds while Dusk leans dejectedly over the side and Spines continues reading the letter from Lord Solaris.

Spines: My dear Dusk Shine, there is more to a young pony’s life than studying, which is why I’m sending you so oversee the preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration in this year’s location: Ponyville.

Ponyville comes into view between the clouds. It is a quaint looking, English countryside-style village complete with thatched roofs and dirt roads.

Spines: And I have an even more essential task for you to complete – make some friends!

Dusk makes a noise somewhere between a “Grrrr” and an “Awww”.

Spines: Look on the bright side, Dusk. Lord Solaris set you up in a library. Doesn’t that cheer you up?

Dusk: (clearly has a “Eureka!” moment) Yes! Yes it does. You know why? Because I’m right! I’ll check on the preparations as quickly as I can, then get to the library and turn up more evidence of Nightterror Nebula’s return!

Spines: But then, when will you make friends like Lord Solaris says?

Dusk: He said to check on the preparations. I’m his student and I’ll do my royal duty, but let me tell you something Spines: The future of Equestria does not rest on me making friends.

The chariot touches down in Ponyville.

Dusk: (to the pegasi pulling it) Thank you, sirs.

The pegasi snort proudly.

Spines: Well, maybe the ponies in Ponyville have interesting things to talk about!

They are approached by Bubble Berry, who stops as if to talk to them.

Spines: C’mon, Dusk, give it a shot!

Dusk: (nervously to Bubble Berry) Uh... hello?

Bubble Berry: (leaps into the air) *GAAAAAASP!*

He literally zooms away.

Dusk: (sarcastically) Well, that was interesting alright.

Spines just groans.

Some time later, she and Dusk are walking down a road with an apple orchard on each side. Spines is carrying a checklist.

Spines: Summer Sun Celebration official overseer’s checklist No. 1: Banquet Preparations. Sweet Apple Acres!

Dusk and Spines walk through a gateway leading to the main area of the farm.

Applejack: (out of shot) YEE-HAW!

He gallops towards an apple tree and bucks it, sending a shower of apples into some waiting baskets. He then crosses his legs and smiles smugly.

Dusk: Let’s just get this over with. (Approaches AJ) Good afternoon. My name is Dusk Shine-

He is cut off by AJ shaking his hoof. Hard.

AJ: Well, howdy-do, Mr Dusk Shine, a pleasure makin’ yer acquaintance! Ah’m Applejack. We here at Sweet Apple Acres sure do like makin’ new friends!

Dusk: (still being shaken) Friends? Actually-y-y-y, I-I-I er-

AJ stops shaking his hoof.

AJ: So, what kin Ah do yer for? (winks)

Dusk’s hoof continues shaking until Spines holds it still and he regains control of it: she then giggles at his expense. Dusk tries to regain his composure.

Dusk: Well, I am in fact here to supervise preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration. And you’re in charge of the food?

AJ: We sure-as-sugar are! Would ya care to sample some?

Dusk: Well, as long as it doesn’t take too long...

AJ enthusiastically rings a triangle.

AJ: SOUP’S ON, EVERYPONY!

Dusk and Spines are flattened by a massive stampede of Apple ponies before being set at a table, eyes rolling.

AJ: Now, why don’t Ah introduce y’all to the Apple family?

Dusk: Thanks, but I really need to hurry-

He and Spines are then bombarded with an influx of ponies, each placing a foodstuff matching their namesake on the table. Eventually the table piles so high nothing else can fit on it and the names are declared faster and faster each time, AJ clearly running out of breath.

AJ: This here’s Apple Fritter, Apple Bumpkin, Red Gala, Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Apple Strudel, Apple Tart, Baked Apple, Apple Brioche, Apple Cinnamon Crisp, *deep breath* Macareina, Applebuck aaaaand (slams an apple into Dusk’s mouth) Grampy Smith!

Grampy Smith is asleep, undisturbed, in his rocking chair.

AJ: Up and at’em, Grampy Smith, we got guests!

Grampy Smith: (wakes up and starts walking creakily over to the table) Wha? Soup’s on, lemme come, here Ah come, Ah comin’...

AJ: Heh, well, I’d say they’re already part of the family!

Dusk spits out the remainder of the apple that Applejack shoved in his mouth. He then laughs nervously.

Dusk: Okay, well, I can see the food situation is handled! So we’ll be on our way.

Applebuck: Arencha gonna stay fer brunch? (gives Dusk puppy-dog eyes)

Dusk: Um... Sorry, but we have an awful lot to do.

Entire Apple Family: Awww...

Dusk looks at their disappointed faces and feels guilty.

Dusk: Fine.

Entire Apple Family: Yay!

Some time later, Dusk and Spines are in another part of Ponyville. Spines is holding the checklist as she walks: Dusk is following some distance behind.

Spines: Food’s all taken care of, next is weather.

Dusk’s stomach is bulging from indigestion and he is walking slowly.

Dusk: *groans* I ate too much pie.

Spines: (examines the sky) Hmm, there’s supposed to be a pegasus pony named Rainbow Blitz clearing the clouds.

Dusk looks up at the clouds in the sky.

Dusk: Well, he’s not doing a very good job, is he?

Suddenly he is knocked into a mud puddle by a blur of colour. He lies there, covered in mud, with Rainbow Blitz lying on top of him. The latter gets up and starts laughing.

Rainbow Blitz: (laughing nervously) Uh, ‘scuse me? (Takes to the air) Heh he, let me help you!

He flies away and grabs a rain cloud, which he positions over Dusk’s head and then jumps on it, showing the purple pony with rain. It washes the mud off, but leaves him saturated. Blitz just laughs more.

Blitz: Oops, I guess I overdid it. Uh, heh heh, how ‘bout this? (Starts flying round and round Dusk, creating a rainbow tornado) My very own, patented Rainblow Dry! (lands) No, no, don’t thank me, you’re quite welcome!

He sees Dusk, whose mane and tail have been whipped up into frizzy afros by the Rainblow Dry. Blitz tries to contain himself, but bursts out into roaring laughter. Spines soon joins in, falling on top of the hapless pegasus, and Dusk eyes the two angrily.

Dusk: Let me guess; you’re Rainbow Blitz.

Blitz: (springs to his feet, sending Spines flying) The one and only! (takes to the air again) Why, you heard of me?

Dusk: I heard you’re supposed to be keeping the sky clear! *Sigh* I’m Dusk Shine and Lord Solaris sent me to check on the weather.

Blitz: (lying lazily on a cloud) Yeah, yeah, that’ll be a snap. I’ll do that in a jiff, just as soon as I’m done practising.

Dusk: Practising for what?

Blitz: The Wonderbolts! (points at a poster) They’re gonna perform at the Celebration tomorrow and I’m gonna show ‘em my skills!

Dusk: The Wonderbolts?

Blitz: Yup.

Dusk: The most talented flyers in all of Equestria?

Blitz: That’s them!

Dusk: Pfft. Please! They’d never accept a pegasus who can’t even keep the sky clear for one measly day.

Blitz: Hey, I can clear this sky in ten seconds flat!

Dusk: Prove it.

He does. Rainbow Blitz zooms around the sky, taking out all the visible clouds by smashing them to smithereens. When he is done, he lands on a bridge.

Blitz: What’d I say? Ten. Seconds. Flat. I’d never leave Ponyville hangin’!

Dusk and Spines stare, gaping, at the now empty sky.

Blitz: Ha! You should see the looks on your faces! Priceless! You’re a riot, Dusk Shine. I can’t wait to hang out some more!

He flies away.

Spines: Wow. He’s amazing!

She starts playfully batting Dusk’s puffy mane and giggling. He starts to walk away.

Spines: Wait, it’s kinda cute once you get used to it!

Dusk: Let’s just keep going.

Later: Dusk and Spines are inside the town hall. It is bedecked with banners, streamers and other kinds of not-too-elaborate decor.

Spines: Decorations! Incredible...

Dusk: Yes, the decor is coming along nicely. This ought to be quick: I’ll be at the library in no time. (Looks up at the decor) Incredible indeed!

Spines: Not the decor... him!

She points past Dusk at Elusive, who is examining and dismissing several ribbons.

Elusive: No, no, no, oh goodness no!

Spines is obviously smitten.

Spines: How’re my scales? They clean?

Dusk: (laughs, approaches Elusive) Good afternoon.

Elusive: Just a moment please! I’m in the zone, as ‘twere. (He selects a ribbon and ties it around a pillar) Oh yes! Shine always does the trick, does it not? Why Elusive, you are a talent! Now, how may I help you-AHAHAHA!! (He has seen Dusk’s hair) Oh, good heavens sir! Whatever happened to your coiffure?

Dusk: Oh, you mean my mane? Well, it’s a long story. I’m just here to check on the decorations, and then I’ll be out of your hair.

Elusive: Out of my hair? What about your hair?

Starts to push Dusk away. Spines follows, helplessly smitten.

Dusk: Wait, where are we going? Spines, help!

Elusive ignores him and takes him to his shop: the Carousel Boutique, where he forces Dusk into several clothing combinations before finally settling for one.

Elusive: No, no, uh-uh, too green, too yellow, too poufy, don’t like it, UGH, disgusting, NO! Ah yes, that is the one. Now my good man, you were telling me where you’re from?

Dusk: (Elusive starts pulling on the tie, and Dusk is choking) I’ve... been... sent... from... Canterlot... to-

Elusive: (releasing Dusk) CANTERLOT? Oh, I am so envious! The class, the sophistication! I have always dreamed of living there! I can’t wait to hear all about it. We are going to be the best of friends, you and I! (Sees what Dusk is wearing) Emeralds?! What was I thinking? Let me get you some rubies. (leaves)

Dusk: Quick! Before he decides to dye my coat a new colour!

He runs away.

Some time later, Spines is sitting dreamily on his back.

Spines: Wasn’t he wonderful, Dusk?

Dusk: Focus, Juliet. What’s next on the list?

Spines: Oh! Music. It’s the last one.

They hear the sounds of coordinated bird song. Hiding in a bush, they watch Butterscotch conducting a choir of birds. However, one of them is out of rhythm and sounds awful.

Butterscotch: Oh my. Um, stop please everyone. (To the guilty bird) Excuse me, miss? I mean, no offence, but your rhythm is just a teeny tiny bit off. (To the choir) Now, follow me please. A one, a two, a one two three-

Dusk: Hello!

Butterscotch: AH!

The birds fly away in fright.

Dusk: Oh, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to frighten your birds. I’m just here to check up on the music and it’s sounding beautiful.

Butterscotch lands and starts scuffing the ground nervously. The situation is very awkward, because both he and Dusk are waiting for the other to speak.

Dusk: Um... My name is Dusk Shine. (Awkward pause) What’s your name?

Butterscotch: (unbelievably quiet) Um... I’m Butterscotch.

Dusk: I’m sorry, what was that?

Butterscotch: (barely audible) Um... my name is, um, Butterscotch.

Dusk: Didn’t quite catch that.

Butterscotch: *Squeaks fearfully*

Another awkward pause, during which the birds return.

Dusk: Well, um, it looks like your birds are back. So I guess everything’s in order. Keep up the good work.

Butterscotch: *Squeaks fearfully again*

Dusk: Okay... (To Spines) Well, that was easy.

Butterscotch: *gasp* A baby dragon! (Knocks Dusk out of the way) I’ve never seen a baby dragon before! She’s so cute!

Spines: Ha! I like this guy!

Butterscotch: Oh my, she talks! I didn’t know dragons could talk. That’s just so incredibly wonderful, I-I just don’t know what to say!

Dusk places Spines upon his back.

Dusk: Well, in that case, we’d better be going.

Butterscotch: Wait, what’s her name?

Spines: I’m Spines!

Butterscotch: Hi Spines, I’m Butterscotch. Wow, a talking dragon! And what do dragons talk about?

Spines: Well, what would you like to know?

Butterscotch: Absolutely everything!

Dusk: *Groans in frustration*

Spines: Well, I started out as a cute little purple and green egg...

Some time later; the group have reached the library.

Spines: ...and that’s the story of my whole entire life! Well, apart from today. Hey, you wanna hear about today?

Butterscotch: Oh, yes please!

Dusk: (turns around quickly) I’m sorry, how did we get here so fast? This is where I’ll be staying while I’m in Ponyville, and my poor baby dragon needs her sleep.

Spines: No I don’t. (Gets tipped of Dusk’s back) Whoa!

Dusk: Oh, wook at dat. She’s so sweepy she can’t even keep her wittle bawance! (Grins nervously/hopefully)

Butterscotch: (picks up Spines) Poor thing, you simply must get into bed.

Dusk: Yes, yes, we’ll get right on that, well goodnight!

He takes Spines and slams the library door in Butterscotch’s face. It’s dark inside – almost pitch black.

Spines: Huh, rude much?

Dusk: Sorry Spines, but I have to convince Lord Solaris that Nightterror Nebula is coming and we’re running out of time! I just need to be alone so I can concentrate without a bunch of crazy ponies trying to make friends all the time. Now where’s the light?

The lights come on; Dusk and Spines are surrounded by happy ponies, and there are balloons and streamers everywhere.

Crowd: SURPRISE!

Dusk: (quietly) Grrrr...


(commercial)


Bubble Berry: SUPRISE! Hi, my name’s Bubble Berry and I threw this party just for you! Were you surprised? Were you? Were you? Huh, huh, huh?

Dusk: Very surprised! Especially since libraries are supposed to be quiet-

Berry: Hah, well that’s silly! What kind of welcome party would it be if it were quiet? I mean duh, BOR-RING! You see, I saw you when you first got here remember? You were all “Hello!” and I was all *gasp* remember? You see, I’d never saw you before and if I’ve never saw you before that means you’re new ‘coz I know everypony (Dusk groans and starts to pour himself a drink) and I mean everypony in Ponyville! And if you’re new it meant you haven’t met anyone yet and if you haven’t met anyone yet then you must not have any friends and if you don’t have any friends then you must be lonely and that made me so sad and I had an idea and that’s why I went *gasp!* (Dusk starts to drink through a straw) I’ll just throw a great big super-duper spectacular welcome party and invite everyone in Ponyville! (AJ, Blitz, Elusive and Butterscotch appear behind him) See? And now you have lots and lots of friends!

Dusk’s cheeks bulge and smoke begins to come out of his ears.

AJ: You alright, haystack?

He isn’t alright: Dusk’s mane and tail ignite and he dashes upstairs.

Berry: Aw, he’s so happy he’s crying!

Spines examines the bottle Dusk had poured from.

Spines: Hot sauce? Ew.

With her still holding it, Berry pours the bottle over a cupcake and then eats it, much to the surprise/disgust of the other ponies.

Berry: (mouth full) What? Thiff if good!

Some time later (again): Dusk is lying in bed with his head under a pillow, while loud music wafts up from downstairs. He looks at the clock, which shows the time to be somewhere around four in the morning, and groans. Spines then enters with a lampshade on her head.

Spines: Oi, Dusk! Bubble Berry’s starting Pin The Tail On The Pony, wanna play?

Dusk: No! All the ponies in this town are CRAZY! Do you know what time it is?

Spines: It’s the eve of the Summer Sun Celebration. Everypony has to stay up, else they’ll miss Lord Solaris raising the sun. You really should lighten up, Dusk. It’s a party! (leaves)

Dusk: (whiny) You really should lighten up Dusk it’s a party! (Normal voice) Ugh, here I thought I’d have time to look up the Elements of Harmony, but crazy me! All this ridiculous friend-making has kept me from it! (Looks out the window, clearly worried) Legend has it that on the longest day of the thousandth year, the stars will aid in his escape, and he shall bring about night time eternal. (Moon in his eyes) I hope Lord Solaris was right. I hope it really is just an old pony tale-

Spines: (re-enters) C’mon, Dusk! It’s time to watch the sunrise!

Ponyville town hall: the entire population of the town has gathered in front of a stage. Dusk has Spines on his back and looks pensive: Bubble Berry pops up beside him (literally).

Berry: Isn’t this exciting? Are you excited? ‘Coz I’m excited! I’ve never been more excited! Well, except for the time when I saw you walking in this town and I went *gasp* but I mean really, who could top that?

He falls quiet as a fanfare sounds and the choir of birds sings (conducted by Butterscotch) and the mayor comes onto the stage.

Mayor of Ponyville: Fillies and gentlecolts! It is my great honour to announce the beginning of the Summer Sun Celebration!

Everypony: (cheers)

Mayor: In just a few moments, our town will witness the magic of the sunrise, and celebrate this, the longest day of the year! And now, without further ado, it is my great pleasure to introduce the very pony who gives us the sun and the moon each and every day, the good, the wise, the bringer of harmony to all of Equestria...

Butterscotch: (to choir) Ready?

Mayor: Lord Solaris!

The curtains draw back from a balcony above the stage where Elusive is standing proudly, but there is nopony there.

Elusive: Huh?

Dusk: This. Can’t. Be good.

Mayor: Remain calm, everypony, there must be a reasonable explanation.

Berry: Ooh, I love guessing games! Is he hiding? (looks out of the reader's computer screen)

Elusive: He’s gone!

Everypony: *Gasp of horror*

Berry: Ooh, he’s good! EEK!

A trail of purple smoke seeps onto the balcony and begins to swirl around.

Dusk: Oh no. Nightterror Nebula!

Nightterror Nebula appears where Lord Solaris should be, and glares down triumphantly at the crowd. Spines faints and falls off Dusk’s back.

Nightterror Nebula: Oh, my beloved subjects! It’s been so long, since I’ve seen your precious little sun-loving faces.

Blitz: What did you do with Lord Solaris? (Tries to charge NN; AJ grabs his tail)

AJ: Whoa there, Nelly!

NN: (laughs) Why, am I not royal enough for you? Don’t you know who I am!

Berry: Oh, more guessing games! Er, Hokey Smokes! How about King Meanie? No, Black Snooty, Black Snooty! (AJ shoves a cupcake in his mouth, and Berry continues to say “Black Snooty” albeit muffled)

NN: (to Butterscotch) Does my crown no longer count now that I have been imprisoned for a thousand years? (To Elusive) Do you not recall the legend? Did you not see the signs-

Dusk: I did, and I know who you are! You’re the Stallion in the Moon: Nightterror Nebula!

Everypony: *Gasp of horror*

NN: Well, well, well, somepony who remembers me. Then you must also know why I’m here!

Dusk: You’re here to... to... *gulp*

NN: (laughs) Remember this day, little ponies, for it was your last. From this moment forth, the night. Will last. FOREVER!

He launches into an extremely evil sounding laugh, and Dusk Shine looks on, visibly worried to the core.



To Be Continued...



Disclaimer: I do not own My Little Pony or the rules of the internet.