• Published 23rd Sep 2013
  • 817 Views, 9 Comments

Equestria Brahs - FlareGun45



A humanified version of Friendship is Epic. Flare Gun and his sister Water Gun travel to the human world to locate Flare's stolen his prized black box.

  • ...
37
 9
 817

Thinking Outside The Box

Meanwhile back in Equestria, Blaze was pacing around on the castle grounds, awaiting for his pet phoenix Apollo to show up again. Blaze hears a caw and Apollo flies inside and lands on the window.

“Any luck finding them, Apollo?” Blaze asked.

“No master, I searched everywhere, but there’s no sign of Flare or Water anywhere in the city.” Apollo said.

“What did the bird say?” Crystal asked.

“Alright first of all, Apollo shouldn’t be implied as a ‘bird’, he’d rather be implied as a phoenix.” Blaze told her.

“I don’t mind either way, master.” Apollo said.

“So yeah call him a phoenix.” Blaze requested.

“Well what did he say?” Crystal asked.

“He said Flare and Water were nowhere to be found in the city.” Blaze said.

“He wasn’t anywhere in the castle.” Psyche said.

“Ah called Ponyville, but nopony said he arrived at all.” Engie said.

“That sucks, where’s Aqua?” Blaze asked.

“No idea.” Engie said.

“Haven’t seen him since the search.” Psyche said.

“Alright, I’m going to give him a call.” Blaze said, as he took out his phone and called Aqua.

“Hello?” Aqua said on the other line.

“Hey Aqua, where are you?” Blaze asked.

“I’m… searching for Flare…. he’s not at the spa.” Aqua said.

“Oh, alright, but keep looking! We’re not leaving without him!” Blaze said.

“Sure, Blaze, sure- OW! Not so hard!” Aqua complained.

“What was that?” Blaze asked.

“Nothin’, nothin’. Hey since when did I get a cell phone?” Aqua asked.

”You’re using Psyche’s.” Blaze said.

“He’s using my what?” Psyche asked.

“Alright, talk to you later, Aqua!” Blaze said and ended the call.

“So nothin’ from Aqua either, huh?” Engie asked.

“Howdy, sugarcubes! Y’all look thirsty! Ah made some hot cocoa!” AppleJack said.

“Thank you, AppleJack!” Blaze said, taking one.

“Yeah for sure! Dibs!” Engie said.

“Is this apple hot cocoa?” Crystal asked.

“Uhh, no, this is regular hot cocoa.” AppleJack said.

“Who are you and what have you done with the real AppleJack?” Crystal asked.

“Ah don’t have to make apple products ALL the time, Crystal.” AppleJack said.

“So, what brings you and your friends here, AppleJack?” Psyche asked.

“We’re here for Twilight’s first princess summit, also her crown was stolen and she’s about to get it back.” AppleJack said.

“Why did Twilight’s crown get stolen?” Blaze asked.

“Ah got a better question. What’s a princess summit?” Engie asked.

“To be honest, no idea.” AppleJack said. “We just pretend to be proud of Twilight and know what it is because she’s our friend, and we love to make her happy.”

“I know what a princess summit is.” Psyche said.

“Oh yeah? What is it?” Engie asked.

“I’m not telling.” Psyche said.

“Because you don’t know.” Engie said.

“No, I do know!” Psyche corrected him.

“Then tell us what it is.” Engie demanded.

“Umm… ok…” Psyche said nervously as he takes out his phone. “Please excuse me, I have to respond to this text message.”

“You are not using Google, Psyche.” Engie said.

“Wait, doesn’t Aqua have your phone, Psyche?” Blaze asked him.

“Just because you SAY he has my phone doesn’t mean he actually has it.” Psyche corrected him.

“Ah there you are AppleJack! C’mon, Twilight’s about to leave!” Rarity called out.

“Leave? Where is she going?” Psyche asked.

“You don’t know? She’s going through the Universal Transport Mirror to get her crown!” Rarity said.

“Wait a minute, the Universal Transport Mirror?” Blaze asked. They all arrived at where the mirror was placed, but the Noble Six had to get Aqua out of the spa, by the time they got back to the mirror room, Twilight and Spike already left through the portal.

“HEY! What took you guys so long?” Pinkie asked.

“I think I might know where Flare is!” Blaze said.

“You think? But you said you didn’t know where Flare was a while ago.” Crystal reminded him.

“I know what you’re thinking; Flare might be where Twilight is now.” Luna said.

“Oh she already left? Bummer! I didn’t get to say goodbye!” Crystal complained. “Also I didn’t say, ‘don’t let the glass hit you on the way out’.”

“You didn’t even say hello to her yet.” Psyche reminded her.

“Wait a minute? What do you mean? What happened to Flare?” Flutters asked.

“He got mad a couple of nights ago and him and Water gone missin’.” Aqua said.

“Oh gosh! That’s terrible!” Flutters said.

"He must be in that world where Twilight is!" Crème assumed.

"Really, Crème? What was your first clue?" Psyche asked sarcastically.

"I did find this recording on his Ipad that was made before dinner that night." Crème took out my Ipad, and it showed the recording of me giving out a message, and everypony in the room came to watch.

"Is this working?" I said in the video, tapping on the screen, making sure the Ipad was recording. "Crèmepop, before I change, here's a list of instructions for when I'm human. 1: Don't let me hurt anyone. Can't have that, you know how humans are like. 2: Don't worry about my shop. I’m putting you in charge of everything, just do what I normally do. 4, no...... wait a minute, 3: Don't get involved of any historical events....... without me. We do everything together! 4: You! Don't let me abandon you."

"5: And this is the most important part, 5: Don't let me eat peanut butter! I hate peanut butter! Humans are usually stupid, as I know of, and I am one, I might do something stupid like eat peanut butter! When I come back, I don't wanna wake up being back and tasting that! And 6: Now I have to talk for a roundabout minute, without hesitation, deviation, or whatever the other thing is, it's like that Panel Game on Channel 4 like I already just pointed out; however, I'm gonna move on and say number 7: and talk about my other favorite band which is Boston, which I don't think many remember Boston, but the best gig I ever went to was the Germane Chocolate Cake and French Toast convention in Baltimare Convention Center, I think it was December, maybe in 1990, and Boston was playing, and it was quite the best gig I ever been to."

"I'm probably sitting in the human world right now, playing the piano, because I finally have fingers for playing it, and I'm gonna wind up soon, making a few strange noises with my mouse, which will go somewhere on the lines of 'Bingle-Bongo, dingle-dangle, yiggidy-doo, yiggidy-dah, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa'. And 23: If anything goes wrong, if they find us Crème, you know what to do. They're coming! The angels are coming for you! But listen to this, your life may depend on it. Don't blink! Blink and you're dead! They are fast! Faster than you can believe! Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink! Good luck!" The recording ends.

"I didn't understand a word he said." AppleJack said, checking her ears.

"Ehh, it's mostly just nonsense." Engie said.

“Hey if I know Flare he’ll be able to take care of himself! Nothing to worry about!” Rainbow Dash said.

“I dunno Rainbow, I should go after him.” Blaze said.

“No! Too many ponies from our world have gotten into that world. We don’t need unnecessary risks.” Celestia said.

And dragon, don’t forget dragon.” Pinkie added.

“If we’re correct, and Flare is in that world, then Twilight will no doubt find him.” Cadance said.

“Oh, I hope he’s alright.” Crème said to herself.

“Seriously? Nopony talking about Water again?” Crystal complained.

Just then, Engie turned around and saw a Weeping Angel behind him. "AAAAH!" he screamed.

"Do what Flare's message said! Don't blink!" Pinkie panicked.

Meanwhile back with Water and I, I gotta say that was the most peaceful sleep I ever had. I got itchy when I woke up. The itch gone away though when I took a shower. I always take long showers, but this was the hotel! The water bill isn’t my problem! Ah ha! So we left the hotel and gone over to school, but- woops, we forgot our clothes from the laundry. Human Rarity told us it’s against the law to be out in public without clothes. How was I supposed to know? Today would’ve been a good day to buy those boxers I wanted! Walking around in briefs was pretty embarrassing. Hey, at least most of the students were paying more attention to Water’s underclothes than me. What? What makes Water so special? Why is she the center of attention? Rarity offered clothes, but Water and I preferred our own clothes. So we went back to the hotel to get them, then we returned to school.

Hey good news as well! I got the school president to make those dalek hall monitors I requested yesterday, and today we’re finally going to see it in action! Only one was made though, but one dalek is worth a million! “NO SCOOTERS IN THE HALLWAY!” the dalek ordered Scoots.

“You serious? Since when was this a rule?” Scoots complained.

“THAT IS NONE OF YOUR CONCERN! YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE DALEKS; YOU MUST BE REPORTED TO THE PRINCIPLE’S OFFICE IMMEDIATELY!” the dalek ordered her.

“Again? I already have 4 demerits!” Scoots complained.

“THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS. REPORT TO THE PRINCIPLE’S OFFICE IMMEDIATLEY!” the dalek ordered her. Scootaloo groaned and did so.

“So got any plans today?” Water asked me.

“Yeah, I have to get the Noble Six to unite, and find my box that I can almost guarantee that Swinebutt took.” I said.

“But you don’t COMPLETELY guarantee?” Water asked.

“Well, no…. but....” I stuttered. Water just laughed at me.

“Oh Flare you never make any sense do you?” she asked.

“Runs in the family, sis.” I said.

“Shouldn’t I know that?” Water asked. We were walking along the hallway, until I found a familiar looking human in the hall, along with a pet dog in her backpack.

“Hey, isn’t that Twilight and Spike?” Water asked.

“Looks like this world finally made a Twilight and a Spike to add to the collection!” I said. I started to think for a sec. “Hmm, if this Twilight is just like the one back home, then maybe she can help me solve my problem with my friends.”

“Wouldn’t hurt to try.” Water said.

“Pssst, hey.” A familiar voice whispered to us. This guy opens his trenchcoat and he asks us, “Wanna buy a fake hall pass? A fake doctor’s note? A shot that’ll make you sick and able to go home?”

“Lord Thorn?” I asked.

“Shhhh!” Lord Thorn shushed us. “You never met me.” I met his pony counterpart. He scammed Engie twice, and Crystal and I once, but if it weren’t for him, I wouldn’ve met those two.

“You saying that hypothetically or for real?” I asked him.

“Look… you wanna buy something or what? Be careful what you say and do… they’re listening!” Lord Thorn whispered.

“What’s that needle that’ll make us sick? What type of sickness?” Water asked.

“Simple! It’s a used needle.” Lord Thorn said as he takes it out and squirts it.

“Errr… on second thought, I’d like to be homesick, but not in a lethal way.” Water said.

“Suit yourself.” Lord Thorn whispered as he tip-toes away.

“Shouldn’t we tell on him?” Water asked me.

“I’d rather not.” I said. “I saw he was selling one of those fake police badges too that’ll let him get away with anything.”

“This place is so strange, Spike.” Twilight said to her…… dog. I walked over to Twilight, and leaned against the locker.

“Sup sista?” I greeted.

“Flare?” Twilight asked.

“Wait, how did you know my name was….. Twilight?” I asked.

“Your name is Twilight? I thought it was Flare?” Water asked me.

“Wait, Flare and Water? Is that you?” Twilight asked.

“Uhh, duh! Why wouldn’t we be?” Water teased.

“No, I mean, I might sound crazy, but…. are you the same Water Gun and Flare Gun from Equestria?” Twilight asked.

“What are you talking about?” Water asked, pretending to not know a word she’s saying.

“Oh…. well…. I guess I might have the wrong idea. Sorry to bother you.” Twilight said, feeling embarrassed.

“She’s just kidding, Twilight! It’s us!” I said.

“Oh yeah? How can I be sure?” Twilight asked suspiciously.

“I imposed as you in your school reunion.” I said.

“Flare! It’s good to see you!” Twilight said happily, giving me a hug.

“Hey where’s my hug?” Water complained.

Twilight gives her a hug too and asks, “What are you two doing here? Flare, your friends have been worried sick about you! You’ve been missing for days!”

“And they haven’t been worried sick about me?” Water asked with an attitude.

“This place isn’t safe for you two, you have to go home!” Twilight instructed us.

“I ain’t going nowhere.” I said.

“Yes you are, Flare!” Twilight ordered me as she started pushing me, but I just stood there. “My goodness Flare! What have you been eating?”

“Holiday Inn has free breakfasts!” I said.

“He pigged himself out.” Water said and giggled.

“Shut up, Water!” I instructed her.

“You two shouldn’t be here! You have to go home!” Twilight instructed us.

“Is that why you’re here? Just to get us out?” I asked.

“No, someone by the name of Sunset Shimmer stole my crown, and I need to get it back.” Twilight said.

“It’s vital.” Spike said peeking his head out of the backpack.

“Hey Spike! How are you- Wait a minute…. You’re a dog?! AAAH!” I yelled and I hid behind Water.

“What’s his problem?” Spike asked.

“He’s afraid of dogs, remember?” Water reminded him.

“Flare, it’s me! Your ol bro Spike!” Spike said.

“Yeah, but you’re still dog!” I said.

“C’mon, Flare!” Spike begged.

“Wait, in our universe, Winona is a dog and Spike is a dragon. But if Spike is a dog in this world, does that make Winona a dragon in this world?” I asked.

“I highly doubt that.” Twilight said.

”You do? Because…. that would be so awesome!” Spike said to Twilight.

“Flare, Water, portal, now!” Twilight ordered us.

“Look, I can’t go home even if I wanted to! Someone stole my little black box! That box is very special to me, and I ain’t going anywhere until I get it back!” I swore.

“But your friends, Flare.” Twilight said.

“Look, I wish I could listen to them.” I admitted. “I mean, I’m not really enjoying this world that much. Being an ape is stupid and no one here would know good friendship if it bit them in the behind- SPIKE DON’T YOU DARE!”

“WHAT?!” Spike yelled.

“No one here knows good friendship?” Twilight asked. “I think I get what you’re saying. I haven’t met a single nice person here yet.”

“You haven’t met anyone here yet.” Spike reminded her.

“My friends hate eachother, and they won’t tell me why. They were nice to me, I mean everyone is nice to the new guy as long as they’re not freshman, and it looks like I’m not freshman material, but to eachother I mean.” I explained. “I mean, this place has hate and arguments! We never have that in Equestria!”

“Says the pony who left his hometown because of that same reason.” Water reminded me.

“Took those words right out of my mouth, Water!” Spike said.

“But my point is, I need this box. I mean, you’re here because of your crown, right? Well… this box is as important to me as that crown is to you, Twilight.” I said.

“Well, if it means that much to you, you better find it fast; at night in the third day, the moon will reach the peak of the night sky, and the portal will close, and you’ll be stuck here for 30 moons!” Twilight explained.

“And 30 moons is how long? 30 days?” I asked. “I’ll be fine here for a month! I don’t mind! Crème can take care of my shop and Fluttershy can take care of my fish!”

“30 moons means 30 months, Flare.” Twilight corrected me.

“Oh…. well that changes everything. How long did you say I have to be here for?” I asked.

“Until Friday night.” Twilight said.

“And what day is it?” I asked.

“Wednesday.” Twlight said.

“Well I better unite the Noble Six, and find my box, and fast!” I said.

“Well, I’ll be sure to help you out when I can, but for now I just got here, and I need to learn more about this place.” Twilight said.

“Also, I happened to skip breakfast today, so I’ll need something.” Spike said.

“Well Flare, if you really want your friends to unite, you should ask why they all started hating on eachother in the first place.” Twilight suggested.

“What made you think I didn’t ask why?” I asked.

“Do you ever ask before jumping to conclusions?” Twilight asked as she smirked at me.

“That isn’t my fault!” I whined.

“Look, you’re on your own for now, I have to go.” Twilight said as she and Spike run off.

“So there’s a time limit now, huh?” Water asked.

“If only I had more time.” I said in worry. “I better quick save here.” So I took out my cell phone, pressed the quick save button on it and my position was saved in case I messed up. Just then, an anvil falls on me and I die, but luckily for me I respawned at my last save point.

Meanwhile over at the science lab, Swinebutt was putting on the finishing touches on his new machine. Boorlie Pomodoro, along with the humanized version of my ex-marefriend from Equestria, Blueberry Pie, were all there with him. “HA HA HA HA!” Swinebutt laughed evilly as he snorted.

“What’s so… what’s funny, good chap?” Boorlie asked.

“I dunno, I’m just pretty excited to finish up this machine!” Swinebutt said excitedly.

“So what are you planning to do with it, Porky?” Boorlie asked.

“With this machine, I’ll be able to create a power beyond anyone’s comprehension! With this machine, I can create magic!” Swinebutt said.

“Stop talking gibberish, Porky. Magic doesn’t exist.” Boorlie reminded him.

“No, but Harry Potter does.” Blueberry said.

“No he doesn’t. What makes you think he exists?” Boorlie asked.

“Because I saw him on broadway, doing an adult show. Harry Potter was in his birthday suit in broadway.” Blueberry said.

“But still… magic doesn’t exist, Porky.” Boorlie reminded him.

“You may think so, but Sunset Shimmer says she needs an ultimate power source in order for her crown to work so she could overthrow the school.” Swinebutt said as he places his pinky near his mouth.

“What did this Sunset Shimmer girl promise you anyway, baby? She’s a liar and traitor, and you know it.” Blueberry reminded him.

“So am I, sweetheart.” Swinebutt said mischievously to his girlfriend. Yeah, just like Equestria Swinebutt, he’s with Blueberry Pie, but the irony is that I never noticed, and I still don’t know that they’re together. The only reason I know now is because I’m writing this story many years into the future. I mean, how else did I know Crèmepop had a crush on me?

“Right, when you made the school forget, right?” Blueberry asked.

“Yep!” Swinebutt said as he snorted. “The whole school forgot those two even existed! That’s the power of science, baby!”

“Two traitors working together, huh? That sounds… so bloody like you.” Boorlie said.

“Thank you, Boorlie!” Swinebutt said. “The only thing I have no idea about is which one of us is going to betray the other first?”

“Sunset Shimmer is clever, Porky, but you’re the genius here!” Boorlie said.

“Exactly!” Swinebutt said.

“So how do you expect to work this thing anyway?” Blueberry asked.

“For this work, I need a power source; a gem of some sort, but the sad thing is, I’m running low on my budget, and if I’m going to help the most popular student in this school gain power, and then overthrow her when she least expects it, I’ll need a pound diamond.” Swinebutt explained.

“Well if you’re in need of a diamond, you should get yourself a job, Porky.” Boorlie suggested.

“C’mon, Boorlie, I can’t do this without you! I need your help in getting me a pound diamond so I can power this machine! You and I will be able to rule the school!” Swinebutt said.

“I’ll help you out if I can, but for now I have business to take care of.” Boorlie said.

“What kind of business?” Swinebutt asked.

“The new kid in school looks pretty suspicious.” Boorlie said.

“Who, the purple one? Yeah, she’s been acting like a horse all day.” Swinebutt said.

“Not that one, the red one! I know he is up to something!” Boorlie said.

“Wait… red one?” Swinebutt asked.

“Yeah… Flare Gun is his name.” Boorlie said.

“That’s impossible!” Swinebutt said nervously.

“You may think so but there he is.” Boorlie said.

“Ok this really complicates things. I’ll have to take care of him later.” Swinebutt said and snorted. “Just help me find a pound diamond, and we’ll be able to take over with.”

“As you wish, Porky.” Boorlie nodded as he walked out of the room.

“How did this happen, Porky? How is he here?” Blueberry asked nervously.

“I don’t know, but my plan must fall into place. I can’t let Flare ruin everything for me again.” Swinebutt said. Well then… it would seem that makes Swinebutt an even bigger suspect for stealing my box. He seems to recognize me, and Blueberry does too, but then again they’re a couple. Could this Porker Swinebutt be the same Porker Swinebutt from Equestria?

Meanwhile, Water and I got separated again, but I met up with Psyche. He said he wanted to go help Pinkie with the party decorations so I went with him and assisted. “So Psyche, I wanted to ask you something.” I started.

“Hit me.” Psyche said.

“Ok! I’ll hit you once I see a volkswagon go by.” I said.

“No not that, what did you want to ask me?” Psyche asked.

“You think I look better in a blue jacket or a blue vest?” I asked.

“That jacket really suits you. I mean, a vest might, but… I dunno, something tells me the jacket is better suiting for you.” Psyche said.

“I agree. It looks really cool.” I nodded. “You have a cool jacket too, brah.”

“Thanks! People keep mistaking me as a girl because of my colors.” Psyche said.

“Wait… you’re not a girl?” I asked.

“Shut up.” Psyche shook his head and chuckled a bit.

“No, I say shut up to you, you don’t say shut up to me.” I corrected him.

“Whatever, man.” He shrugged.

“Anyways, there’s something else I gotta ask. Why are you not friends with Engie, Blaze, Aqua, or Crystal?” I asked.

“DON’T MENTION THEIR NAMES TO ME!” Psyche yelled.

“Psyche, I want to help out. I want to help fix this!” I begged.

“Yeah, well, forget it! Those four are nothing but trouble! I don’t want anything to do with them!” Psyche said.

“Brah, all of you are making me hate apes even more now.” I said.

“Humanity at its best, my friend. Humanity at its best.” Psyche said.

“Hey, Psyche! Hey, Flare!” Pinkie said, hopping towards us.

“Hey Pinks!” I said to her. I then leaned over to Psyche and whispered, “I tapped that before.”

“So you two wanted to help decorate, huh?” Pinkie asked.

“Sure do!” Psyche said.

“I can’t wait! In this party we’re going to show our school spirit by singing our national anthem!” Pinkie said.

“Your national anthem, huh? Is it Venus?” I asked.

“Is it what?” Pinkie asked.

”Venus!” I said. I took out my boombox and played Venus on it again, and I started dancing. Pinkie started dancing around as well, but Psyche just glared at me, and turned the music off. I got pretty upset. “You know something, Psyche? I may sound crazy right now, but I’m going to say it! You’re as much as a buzzkill as your pony version, brah!”

“Well sorry to disappoint you, Flare; but we got better things to do than singing and dancing.” Psyche said.

“I beg to differ!” Pinkie said. “GIGGLE AT THE GHOSTIES!”

“Ok, yeah, sure. As if the ghosts didn’t have enough to go through with dying.” Psyche said sarcastically.

“C’mon Psyche, just give the others another chance! I promise you won’t regret it!” I begged.

“Forget it, Flare! I’m done with those idiots!” Psyche said. “After they all shattered my dreams, I’m done!”

“One more chance, please? For me?” I begged.

“How is doing it for you going to make it better?” Psyche asked.

“Oooo somebody call 9-1-1! Psyche’s comebacks are fire burnin’ in the gym right now!” Pinkie said as she hopped.

“The sugar helps her get hyper, but her weight stays the same.” Psyche said to me.

“I know.” I said upsettingly.

“Are you ok?” Psyche asked.

“Yeah, don’t worry about it, dude. Forget about it.” I said upsettingly as I walked out of the gym.

Well that was that, Psyche wouldn’t give them a chance…… yet. I couldn’t give up! I found Crystal and AppleJack outside checking out Black Thunder’s skateboarding moves on the bike racks. “How am I doing, babe?” Thunder asked.

“You’re doing great, Thundy! Keep it up!” Crystal cheered.

“Whoa nelly! Ah haven’t seen skateboardin’ moves like that since Big Mac was forced to ride down the biggest wheel-chair ramp in the world!” AppleJack said.

A cutaway shows Big Mac riding a skateboard, and he was just about to ride down a wheel-chair ramp, but he accidentally went down the stairs and started falling over and he kept yelling; “Eee! Nope! Ah! Ooo! Nope! Ah! Eee! Nope! Ooo! Eee! Nope! Ahh!” The cutaway ends.

“Except he fell down the stairs by accident.” AppleJack added. “But since he was in a wheel-chair after that, he avoided ramps ever since; and it doesn’t help that we have a two-story farmhouse.”

“That doesn’t make sense. Big Mac should avoid stairs, not ramps!” Crystal said.

“That’s what ah said, but he said the ramps are the ones that betrayed ‘em.” AppleJack said.

“Hey, Crystal! Hey, AppleJack! Hey, Thundy!” I greeted.

“Howdy, Flare!” AppleJack said.

“What’s up, Flare?” Crystal asked.

“I’m stepping on your shadow, AppleJack!” I said as I started stomping on AppleJack’s shadow. “I’m stepping on your shadow! Does it hurt?”

“Err, no. Why would it?” AppleJack asked.

“Wow.” I said as my smile went away. “Why are you always so serious, AppleJack? You need to chillax once in a while and let people have their fun. I mean, like when Pinkie makes up a word out of nowhere, you just say ‘it’s not a real word’. What’s your problem? Can’t you let people have their fun?”

“Well, sorr-ry. Ah was just helpin’ her not sound stupid is all.” AppleJack said.

“Dare to be stupid, cowgirl.” I said. “It’s like spitting on a fish, it’s like barking up a tree, it’s like saying you gotta buy one if you wanna get one free.”

“What?” AppleJack asked.

“Oh snap! I KNOW THAT SONG!” Crystal shouted in excitement.

“So anyways, checking out Thundy’s awesome moves?” I asked.

“You know it! Isn’t he awesome?” Crystal asked.

”He sure is! HEY GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE, WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE!” I shouted at him.

“What was that?” Thunder asked as he was looking back at me, and then crashing into a tree.

“Ooooo!” we all said.

“Snap.” Crystal added.

“I warned him.” I said. So we all went over to him to see if he was ok.

“You alright, Thundy?” Crystal asked.

“Can I have whip cream on that pie, mommy? We going to Didney Worl?” Thunder asked as he laid on the ground with stars floating around his head, and his pupils rolling around his eye sockets.

“We should take ‘em over to the nurse’s office.” AppleJack suggested.

“NOPE! NO!” Thunder yelled, getting back up quickly. “No, really! I’m fine! No need for nurse’s office! I’m cool! I just…. need to sit down.” Thunder started walking pretty funny over to the bench nearby, but then he falls over. We run over to him, and help set him down over at the bench.

“Ah’ll go get ‘em some ice. Ya stay here.” AppleJack instructed Crystal as she ran back inside the school to get some.

“Is that Middy Mouse I see, mama? Donna Duck?” Thunder asked, still all loopy.

“Shh, its ok, Thundy! We’ll get you some Mickey Mouse ice cream in a little bit.” Crystal said, comforting him.

“Yay!” Thundy cheered.

“Hey Thundy, guess what?” I asked.

“What?” Thunder asked.

“I’m stepping on your shadow!” I teased as I started stomping on the lower part of his shadow.

“Ow! Ow! Ow!” Thunder cried.

“STOP IT, FLARE! YOU’RE HURTING HIM!” Crystal cried.

“Heh! That’s what makes you better than AppleJack. You like to joke!” I said.

“My butt hurts.” Thunder said.

“Flare, where in the shadow were you stepping on him?” Crystal asked me.

“The tushy.” I said. “But that’s ok. He said his butt hurts, so we’re fine.”

“Hear that Thundy? You’re going to be fine!” Crystal said.

“Why must all the food in this park be so expensive?” Thunder asked.

“Hey Crystal, I was wondering. Do you… ever miss… your old friends?” I asked.

“I’m… not sure… what you mean.” Crystal said as she teased my style of speech. Add a ‘pffft’ between those silences, and then we’d be speaking Rock Bottomite!

“You know… your friends? Don’t you miss hanging with them?” I asked.

“Of course I do! I never see my friend Woodenshy anymore! He moved to another school last year and I miss him.” Crystal said.

“No I didn’t.” Woodenshy corrected her as he was standing right there beside us. “I said I came here from another school during sophomore year.”

“WOODY! YOU’RE BACK!” Crystal cried out in excitement.

“Actually, I was talking about Blaze, Psyche, Engie, and Aqua.” I corrected her.

“Oh them? Please! Not after what they said about me being stupid and all! I’m not stupid! I’m just dumb!” Crystal said.

“Crystal, I’m pretty sure they didn’t mean it.” I said.

“Mommy? Where’s daddy? He’s been gone so long! Do you think he’ll ever come home?” Thunder asked, still loopy.

“I’m pretty sure they meant it! I don’t need those losers! I have my Thundy, and there’s nothing anybody can do to make me forgive them!” Crystal said. Wow, everyone’s taking this seriously! They must’ve done something really bad to eachother to make them hate eachother like this! I don’t get it. Why? So I went over to workshop, and I talked to Engie about it too.

“Forget it, Flare! Ah just ignored them after they destroyed mah entire collection.” Engie said building some sort of mechanical automatic trash can with Rarity.

“What collection?” I asked.

“Mah Little Pony: Friendship is Magic action figure collection.” Engie said.

”My what?” I asked confusingly.

“You know, that TV show about ponies and magic? Twilight Sparkle learnin’ the magic of friendship?” Engie asked. I just stood there in silence, and then I twitched many times, making funny noises, and then I fainted. “What was that all about?” Engie asked.

“Darling, can you hand over the socket wrench?” Rarity asked.

“Sure.” Engie said, giving it to her.

“This automatic trash will pick up any disgusting filth around this school without anybody touching it!” Rarity said.

”Ah know! This is amazin’! Let’s test it out!” Engie flicked on the switch and the trash can’s spider legs started walking around the classroom, picking up the trash off the floor with it’s mechanical hand and placing them in the bin.

“It works! It works!” Rarity said excitingly.

“Much obliged, partner!” Engie said to Rarity, giving her a hand shake.

“HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Trixie yelled as the trash bin picked her up. “The Great and Powerful Trixie demands you to put her down AT ONCE!” The trash bin stuffs Trixie inside it, with her head inside, and her legs sticking out.

“I suppose it needs further work.” Rarity said embarrassingly.

“Nope! Ah think it works perfectly!” Engie said with a mischievous grin.

“Hey, yummy! There’s peanut butter crackers in here!” Trixie said as her voice echoed in the trash bin. So all there was left is Blaze and Aqua. I know how loyal Blaze is and how kind Aqua is, they have no doubt in accepting!

“Absolutely not!” Blaze said.

“Aw c’mon, Blaze! You’re loyal! Prove your loyalty and win them back!” I begged.

“No way, man! I am not loyal to those who break their words!” Blaze said.

“They lied to you?” I asked.

“They sure did! Many times! I’m gonna stand by and let them ruin me!” Blaze said.

“YEAH! What he said!” Candy Cotton said.

“Trust me, the same thing happened to me with my ex-friends, so I’m not going to be fooled!” Rainbow said. Rainbow and Blaze both walked out of the gym, leaving me in there with Candy.

“Hey, Candy!” I said.

“Wow, so far, you’ve been giving me more attention than those two.” Candy said. “I appreciate it!”

“Candy, c’mon!” Rainbow called out.

“Nevermind.” Candy said as she ran out of the gym, leaving me alone in the room. Ok this is starting to get aggervating to me. Why am I the only one without a human counterpart? I don’t get it! Well… Water too, but still. Why aren’t they here in Canterlot High? This doesn’t make sense to me!

Just then, I was tapped on the shoulder by Sunset Shimmer. “Hello there!” Sunset said.

“Sup sista?” I asked.

“You’re another new student here, huh?” Sunset asked.

“Sure am! Praise the wizards!” I said excitedly.

“No, praise me! I run this school, and a few things you’ll have to know is, you’ll have to do what I say, or I’ll ruin you!” Sunset said mischievously to me.

“You sound just like Swinebutt.” I said.

“EWW! Don’t compare me to that fatso!” Sunset said in a disgusting tone.

“You’re already a terrible antagonist. I mean, you’re like an average every day school bully combined with a Disney villain, and it’s so obvious that you’re bad. Plus you’re boring.” I said.

“Excuse me?!” Sunset yelled at me.

“You’re excused, sista. You are so very excused. Everyone’s either gonna hate you, or find you adorable.” I said.

“I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that. Since you’re new here and all. I’ll leave you with a final warning.” Sunset said.

“What’s everyone’s problem? I gave you an insult but I followed it with a compliment, and then you just took the insult instead of the compliment. You apes, sheesh!” I complained.

“Ok… you’re officially creeping me out, dude.” Sunset said.

“You must be Sunset Shimmer!” I said.

“Ah, you heard of me, huh?” Sunset asked.

“How was that pizza?” I asked.

“What pizza?” Sunset asked. Just then Sunset gasped. “Looks like Twilight’s not the only one that doesn’t belong here.”

“You’re right, I don’t belong here. You apes are nothing but trouble. Besides, I don’t have time to deal with you, sista. Someone in this school stolen something from me, and I need it back.” I said.

“Well, maybe I can help you out!” Sunset offered.

“Sorry, I don’t trust people that think they’re so cool, Trixie Tang.” I said.

“Oh it’s a pity. I mean, I’m big-time at this school! Maybe if you help me out, I can help you with your little problem!” Sunset suggested.

“SUNSET SHIMMER! SUNSET SHIMMER!” Snips called, as him and Snails ran inside.

“What is it?” Sunset asked with an attitude.

“You two really have problems you know that?” I said to Snips and Snails. “First you’re pawns to Trixie, now you’re pawns to Sunset.”

“Ah please! Trixie’s old news now! Sunset Shimmer is the cool one!” Snips said.

“Yeah, the cool one!” Snails said.

“So what do you two dorks want?” Sunset asked.

“Somebody else has signed up to compete for the princess of the Fall Formal!” Snips said, showing her the list.

“Two of them to be exact.” Snails added.

“WHAT?!” Sunset yelled, grabbing the list from them. “Hmm, Big McIntosh, and….. who in the living heck is Flare Gun?”

“Pew pew pew!” I said. “I miss my magic, you know? I always went pew pew pew when I did my laser blast spell.”

Sunset just facepalmed herself and shook her head. “Please don’t tell me the one behind me is Flare Gun.”

“Ok, I won’t tell you the one behind you is Flare Gun.” I said.

“Why are you competing for princess of the fall formal?” Sunset asked.

“Because why not?” I asked.

“He’s got a point there.” Snails said. Sunset glared at the two of them, then turned back to me.

“Plus, if I run for the princess of the fall formal, I can do whatever I want! I want to change the school’s national anthem!” I said.

“To what?” Sunset asked. I then turned on my boombox and played Venus again on the radio, and I started dancing. Snips and Snails were dancing along too. Sunset glared at me and saidm “Turn that off!”

“Wow, you’re just as much as a buzzkill as Psyche!” I said.

“Ah, Psyche Illusion. One of my victims.” Sunset said mischievously.

“To be honest, I always thought we were the victims when it comes to him.” I said.

“Look if you want me to help you solve your box problem, maybe you can help me out.” Sunset said. “Now what can you do?”

“I can bring dat Mareami heat!” I said.

“Ok, what else can you do THAT’S USEFUL?” Sunset asked.

“I can make pizzas, and pastas, and garlic rolls!” I said to her, stuffing a garlic roll in her mouth. She spits it out.

“NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!” she ordered me.

“I can also make YouTube videos!” I said.

“PERFECT! Gentlemen, I think we found ourselves an editor!” Sunset said to Snips and Snails, and they both cheered.

“Uh, what?” I asked.

“Your services will be most useful!” Sunset said.

“Ok, but I need to find my friend Aqua first.” I said. “It’s kind of a vital emergency to find my box.”

“Very well then. We’ll meet outside in an hour. I’m sure with you assisting me in my efforts to become Princess of the Fall Formal would be most helpful!” Sunset said.

Wow, I’m going to help make a video! That’s awesome! But first thing’s first. I haven’t seen Aqua yet. He’s very reasonable, so he should be able to help me. I walked over to the chemistry class room, and did the Sheldon Cooper on the door. Knock, knock, knock; “Aqua?” Knock, knock, knock; “Aqua?” Knock, knock, knock; “Aqua?”

Aqua came to the door and opened it. “Ya know ya can just come in. The door’s open.” He said.

“Sorry brah, but I need to talk to you.” I said.

“What is it?” Aqua asked.

“I know you’re a very reasonable dude, and I know you can help me out in this.” I said.

“Well it depends, what do ya need help on?” Aqua asked. “Anythin’ ya want, I can do. No matter what the circumstances are. I’m always there to help out friends in their time of need. So ask away, and I’ll be willing to assist ya in every way I can.”

“Well that’s a relief, because I need help reasoning with Psyche, Blaze, Crystal, and Engie. You’re all great friends, and I know it for sure! Believe me, brah! I really want you to give them a chance, and reason with them! Please, Aqua! It would mean everything to me! I’ll be entirely in your debt!” I begged.

Aqua thought it over for a sec, and he nodded. “Ok, mate. I’ll help ya out.”

“Really?” I asked with a big smile.

“WHEN PIGS FLY!” Aqua yelled, slamming the door on my face.

“Aw for Wizard of Hope’s sake, I should’ve taken a picture of Swinebutt the time he was flying that helicopter!” I complained. To be honest, I’m quite shocked. Pony Aqua never yells, and he’s always willing to give second chances, but this… this is an absolute disaster! Why is this happening? I can’t get my friends to get along with one another! It’s no use! I can’t undo what they did to eachother- IF they did this to eachother! Maybe my pony friends were right. The human world is cruel.

Author's Note:

This was the time Twilight came to the human world to locate her lost crown. By the looks of things, it turns out Flare was here first. This is also the time Flare meets the school's 'princess', Sunset Shimmer. Though Flare doesn't know Sunset Shimmer is a bad person yet..... or does he?

Now as I said before, we'd meet a familar antagonist in here! It's Lord Thorn! The antagonist that was made during the remake of this entire series! Now I know how troubling Sunset Shimmer can be with all the students in the school, so I had Sunset try to trick Flare, just like what she does in the original movie. Wouldn't be CHS if I didn't. :3

This is also the chapter taking place in the same day as when Twilight and Spike enter the world. Which means Flare and Water took a head start. :P