• Published 23rd Sep 2013
  • 817 Views, 9 Comments

Equestria Brahs - FlareGun45



A humanified version of Friendship is Epic. Flare Gun and his sister Water Gun travel to the human world to locate Flare's stolen his prized black box.

  • ...
37
 9
 817

Human Error

Lunch time finally came! It was a couple of minutes till 12:30 so I decided to buy some lunch. How did I get the money? I spent most of the time before lunch finding pennies on the ground. Plus this guy dropped his wallet. Of course I gave his wallet back to him! I just… you know… took a few dollars out to cover expenses. NO it is not stealing! It’s… umm… recovery tax, yeah!

“So what do we have for lunch today, miss lunch lady?” I asked.

“We have your choice of hamburgers or porkchops today. Both made with pure processed meat love!” Granny Smith said.

“Wait, Granny Smith is the lunch lady?” I asked.

“Oh so you heard of me?” Granny Smith asked.

“No… no I can only take so much of this. This just crosses the line.” I said.

And so, it was 12:30, and I was at table 9 waiting for the Noble Six to show up. No wait, this is table 8, sorry. Alright now I’m in table 9! I just sat there, waiting for my ‘new’ friends to show up. The first to show up was Engie.

“Hey, you Engie right?” I asked.

”Eeyup! Heard of me?” Engie asked.

”Heard nothing but good things about you, brah! I’m Flare!” I said.

“Nice to meet ya!” Engie said wanting a brofist, but I just shook his fist, like I was shaking a hand, but I got it mixed up again. “Uhh, ah was actually expectin’ a brofist, but ok. Hey, have we met before?”

“I have no idea.” I said.

“I mean you seem familiar to me.” Engie said.

“Met anyone by the name of Flare? Owns a pizza shop? Come to think of it, I don’t think this Flare owns a pizza shop, but he probably has fish.” I said.

“Ah don’t know, partner. Ah just have that strange feelin’.” Engie said.

“So anyways, what do you usually do, brah?” I asked.

“Build machines, ah’m really tryin to get somethin’ done so ah can win first prize at the science fair!” Engie said.

“Well… I don’t wish to argue, but… I think I’m going to win first prize.” Aqua said. “And what you doin here in this table?”

“Ah asked to meet with mah new friend Flare here, AQUATIC ARMOR!” Engie said to him with an attitude.

“Hey, whoa whoa! What’s with the arguments?” I asked.

“Ah’m not talkin to this guy! He’s a big jerk!” Engie yelled.

“Ok whatever ya say, mate.” Aqua said.

“WHO YOU CALLIN A TECHNO GEEK, BOY?!” Engie yelled at him.

“I… didn’t call ya anything.” Aqua corrected him.

“Of course you didn’t! Why are you so laid back all the time?” Engie asked.

“Good to see ya, Flare.” Aqua said.

“Good to be seen!” I teased.

“Heh.” Aqua chuckled.

“Anyways, we are gonna have a peaceful lunch?” I asked.

“As if! I’m not having a peaceful lunch with that guy around!” Crystal said, pointing to Blaze.

“I’m not having lunch with you either, snowball!” Blaze insulted her.

“Well I could care less about ol Flare here, but all of you should move to a new table!” Psyche suggested.

“You move to a new table, wannabe psychic!” Crystal yelled.

“You’re just jealous because Pinkie likes me and not you!” Psyche yelled.

“I’m really sorry to raid on ya parade, mate, but… doesn’t Pinkie like everybody?” Aqua said.

“Shut up, Aqua!” Psyche instructed him.

“You shut up, Psyche!” Blaze yelled.

“Wow, this is just like watching My Little Human! Either that or a senate hearing.” I said.

“Flare’s right, we need to stop arguin’. We have to remember, we could’ve had the wrong information.” Engie said.

“What kind of wrong information?” Psyche asked.

“Were we actually led to believe we all did eachother wrong?” Engie asked.

“Of course we did! It’s obvious! All of the proof is right there on our phones and emails! Nobody could’ve sabotaged our friendship because we have Anti-Virus softwares! We would NEVER be hacked.” Blaze said.

“That’s why we have Avast. Not only does it actually protect our systems, but it blocks infected websites.” Crystal said.

“Oh shut up, Crystal! You have NO idea what that means!” Blaze yelled at her.

“Says the guy who got an F in gym. How can you have an F in gym? My boyfriend Thunder is an IDIOT and he has an A in gym!” Crystal said.

“THAT’S IT!” Blaze yelled as she was about to strangle her, but I held him back.

“Will you all stop arguing?!” I yelled. “For Wizard of Hope’s sake, do we have to have this problem? How about we skip to the part where we make-up, be friends, form the Noble Six, and I stuff a garlic roll in my sister’s mouth as soon as I can find her.” I suggested.

“NO WAY, HOSE!” Crystal yelled.

“Yeah, ya cool Flare, but these people need to show a little respect.” Aqua said.

”That makes all of us! How about you quit using your dishes as clothes, it’s pathetic!” Psyche said to him.

“I’m outta here!” Blaze said. Just then, all five of them walked their separate ways, making me alone at the table.

“Wait, brahs? Can’t we talk about this?” I asked them, but they all already left. Looks like another friendship problem. If Twilight were here, she’d help out! Where’s human Twilight? I mean, I saw human Rainbow Dash, human AppleJack, human Rarity, human Mama Fluttershy, human Pinkie, but I didn’t see human Twilight yet or human Spike. I wonder where they are? After my friends all left me for no reason that I know of, I started to get angry. “You apes!” I yelled as I slammed the table. The whole cafeteria got quiet and they all looked at me. “YOU APES! TV was right! My friends were right! Humans are nothing but jerks! I’m trying to have a peaceful lunch and all my friends decided to split up, and I have no idea what the reason is! On top of that: where’s human Flare, human Water, or for that matter HUMAN KEITH?!”

“Keith as in Adventure Blade, right?” one of Addie’s friends goes by the name of Sapphire Bracelet said to me. I know her from pony Addie back in Equestria. I never introduced her yet though.

“Oh cool, this universe has an Addie! Where is he?” I asked.

“Out of town. He’ll be back next week. He’s off to a family reunion with a couple of other students from this school. I forgot their names though, or what they look like. I don’t even know if they’re students from this school.” Sapphire said.

“Oh.” I said.

“Yeah.” Sapphire said.

“Ok.” I said. Wow, I do that same thing to him. Anyways, I let out all my anger, and that episode was over. I looked over, and I saw Crèmepop eating alone on another table. I moved my lunch and sat down across from her. “Hey, Crème!”

“How do you know my name?” Crème asked.

“Uhh… you look like a Crème that’s all.” I fibbed.

“Oh… leet!” Crème said. “What’s your name?”

“Flare!” I said.

“Hey, Flare!” Crème said.

“What’s going on, sista?” I asked.

“Nothing much. I heard your friends over there had themselves a little fight.” Crème said.

“Please, don’t get me started with them! I actually need their help if I am to find what I’m looking for!” I said. “Not to mention these apes know nothing about friendship!”

“What are you looking for?” Crème asked.

“There’s this small black box that a robot spider stole from me.” I said.

”What’s in the box?” Crème asked.

“That’s classified, but I need to get it back. It’s very special to me, Crèmey.” I said.

“Hey, I don’t blame you! I had something stolen from a few weeks ago. This bully Sunset Shimmer, she stole my necklace.” Crème said.

”Sunset Shimmer, huh?” I asked.

“Yep.” Crème nodded sadly. Just then, someone very familiar looked tripped over my chair, and nearly fell.

“HEY! Watch where you’re going!” the guy yelled.

“Sorry, brah!” I said. But come to think of it, when I got a good look of this dude, he looked a lot like my business rival, Boorlie Pomodoro. He had that brown trenchcoat, glasses, an awesome mustache that pony Boorlie had. The only difference is that this guy wears pants and shoes. I don’t know what his problem is though. He seemed to gasp after he saw me. “There a problem?” I asked.

“No…. not at all, but I’m watching you, buddy!” Boorlie said to be suspiciously as he walked away.

“What’s his problem?” Crème asked.

“I dunno, but he seemed to be in a hurry to go.” I said.

“Well, do you have any idea who stole your box?” Crème asked.

“I’m assuming its Swinebutt.” I said.

“Swinebutt? That little filth? What would he want with it?” Crème asked.

“I’m not sure, but I know he’s pretty suspicious. I’ll have to keep an eye on that dude; because I have the feeling he’s the one that stole my box!” I said.

“Well, if you want me to help out, I’ll be available to help you!” Crème said, smiling at me. I smiled back.

“Thanks, Crème! You’re a great friend!” I said.

“You too, Flare! You too!” Crème said. “I somehow have the feeling I trust you.”

“You do?” I asked.

“Yeah! I’m not sure what it is though, but… ehh… nevermind.” Crème said.

“Ok, if you say so.” I went with it, so the two of us started eating our lunches together, and I gotta say, it’s nice falling in love with Crème once again. That’s the fun of love, isn’t it? But still… I have to find a way to get my friends to stop arguing somehow. If I’m to find that black box, I’ll need their help. You pretty much need friendship to do… well… anything when you’re in Equestria, or in this case, Canterlot High. “AAAAH!” I cried.

“What’s wrong?” Crème asked.

“Don’t cut your food with that knife when it’s so close to that fork it really cringes me!” I complained.

“Oh, I’m sorry, but… wait, I thought only silverware can cringe people? This is plasticware.” Crème informed me.

“Still hurts me.” I said. “It’s like… it’s like clawing a chalkboard, or… umm… rubbing a balloon, or when a guy plays one of those moving floor spike maps on Happy Wheels and they’re playing as the bicycle character.”

So we finished our lunches and Crème went back to class. Me, I wanted to find out what was the problem between my friends. I’m almost certain that it was Swinebutt that stole my box, but when he saw me he didn’t seem to have a problem by seeing me; as for Boorlie, he seemed pretty frightened to see me, and also, the pony Sunset Shimmer was in my shop this morning, and she was pretty nervous when I told her the universal mirror was moved to the Crystal Empire, but the problem is, I haven’t seen her all day. Was she not here? I heard the other students talking and they were pretty excited that she wasn’t here. I dunno, I have three suspects who might’ve stolen the box, but my prime suspect is Swinebutt. He knows this box is very important to me, and he knows I need it very bad! Swinebutt has been a problem for me since middle school. I don’t know who Sunset Shimmer is really but everyone seems to be pretty excited that she’s not there, and Boorlie doesn’t really have a grudge on me, more of my secret recipe for pizzas is what he needs, so it had to be Swinebutt.

Meanwhile back in Equestria, my friends were getting packed so they can head back to Ponyville. Before they were about to leave, they wanted to say goodbye to the princesses. “Well, princesses, thanks for having us for the night.” Aqua said.

“Yeah, it was very fun, and very relaxing!” Blaze said.

“I’m glad you all had a good time!” Celestia said.

“You’re welcomed to come back and visit anytime you like!” Cadance said.

“Has any of you seen Flare at all today though?” Luna asked.

“Nope, haven’t seen him all day.” Engie said.

“Yeah, none of us have.” Psyche said.

“Oh, I’m so worried!” Crème said. “I’m more nervous than the first time I went on XBUCKS live!”

A cutaway shows Crème playing on the XBUCKS, about to go on online. “Hey, everypony! How’s it going?”

“OH MY CELESTIA! A GIRL!” a player said.

“What is a girl doing online? Girls don’t play video games!” another player said.

“I beg to differ, maybe I’m not a girl, and maybe I’m a little colt. Ever thought of that, idiots?” Crème asked.

“Nah, a little colt would never think of logic like that.” Another player said.

“Hey, girl? Why don’t you go back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich?” another player said.

“Ok, now you’re all being rude!” Crème said.

“Hey, everypony leave her alone!” another player said.

“Yes, thank you ‘I eat splinters 2000’.” Crème said.

“Of course you eat splinters! You’re a girl!” another player said. Crème just facehooved herself. I completely agree all these players were very rude to Crèmey. Expect idiots like these when you’re on live. Just ignore them, and prove you’re the bigger person! If you keep talking, then you’re just ‘feeding the trolls’ if you catch my drift. The cutaway ends.

“Yeah ah’m really startin’ to worry about Flare.” Engie said. “Oh by the way, thank you for the denchers, Cadance!”

“It was my pleasure, Engineer!” Cadance said.

“Yeah these denchers are much better than the last ones ah got!” Engie said. A quick cutaway gag shows Engie with a chattering mechanical teeth toy in his mouth.

“Yeah I’m also getting worried about Flare.” Blaze said. “We made him pretty mad yesterday.”

“Does anypony even care about Water? Not one of you as mentioned Water at all!” Crystal complained.

“Well where is he? Our train leaves in 20 minutes.” Aqua said.

“Go on ahead back. We’ll try to find them, and bring them back to Ponyville.” Cadance said. “I promise we’ll scatter guards all over to find him.”

“No way, Cadance! We’re not leaving this city without Flare!” Blaze said.

“Well, you all are welcomed to stay until we can find him.” Cadance nodded.

“Nopony is talking about Water still!” Crystal complained.

“You have any clue of where we can find Flare?” Psyche asked. Crystal clears her throat in Psyche’s face. He sighed and added, “And Water?”

“Well, if any of us have any clue, we’d be sure to let you know.” Celestia said. Luna was thinking to herself, thinking she might have a clue where I might’ve gone, but she didn’t say anything.

It was the end of the school day back at Canterlot High, and everybody was heading back home. I found human Fluttershy over the day and I decided to hang with her because… well… she’s my mom. Well, not really my mom, she’s more of an adoptive mom to me. Once I moved to Ponyville, Fluttershy was actually the only one that didn’t think of me as a problem. This was before I met the Noble Six. She took care of me when I was sick, and she was doing everything a mom would do. I guess it’s a part of my abandonment issues. I figured I was missing something when I left Mareami. So as the final bell rang, I walked with her to the exit.

“So that’s why you’re not friends Rarity, Pinkie, AppleJack, or Rainbow Dash?” I asked her.

“AppleJack was actually never a problem for me, but I stopped hanging with her because… umm… I’m really not sure.” Flutters said.

“Because all humans are jerks?” I asked.

“Ooo, Flare, no need to think that.” Flutters said.

“Think what?” I asked. “It’s true, every human except you and Crèmepop turned out to be complete jerks. Not to me though, obviously because of my good looks and my charming personality, but jerks to eachother. I find that to be a worse feeling than them being jerks to me. Y’know, Mama Flutters?”

“Oh… umm… not that I have a problem with it, but… why do you… umm…” Flutters stuttered.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“N-nevermind.” She said.

“I won’t hold it against you.” I said.

“Hey, Fluttershy? Where’s my homework?” another student of this school shows up, and he was very familiar as well. Someone in my past that I despised.

“But… umm… didn’t we just get the homework today, Fonz?” Fluttershy reminded him.

“What do you wanna be a wise-crack to me?” Fonz asked angrily to her face.

“Like I said… all humans are jerks.” I said as I suddenly kick Fonz Punkskull in the shin. He starts to moan in pain as he falls to the ground and holds his shin.

“Oh… my.” Flutters said shockingly.

“Stay away from my sister!” I ordered him.

“Fluttershy’s your sister?” Fonz asked.

“Huh? Oh… I was defending Fluttershy. I forgot.” I admitted.

“Th-thanks for your help.” Flutters said to me.

“Hey no problem.” I said.

“Hey, umm… I don’t… umm… want to be too straightforward, but… umm…” Flutter stuttered.

“Betcha 5 dollars you’re gonna say nevermind again.” I said.

“No, I mean… I… think you’re very supportive to me, and… umm… I-I feel that… you’re like the… father-figure… I never had.” Flutters said.

“Wow… have the tables turned.” I chuckled. “You can call me Papa Flare if you want.”

“Are you sure?” Flutters asked.

“I’ve been through where you’ve been through. Perhaps it’s best I return the favor.” I said.

“I’m sorry?” she asked curiously.

Anyways, I didn’t want to focus all the attention on the Mane Six because they don’t play a major part in this story. They have their own story they need to do. Anyways, I walked over to the entrance to wait for Water. She had to turn up eventually. Hey, you know what else was weird? The Canterlot High’s mascot is a pony! Wow, pretty ironic isn’t it? I wasn’t able to find Swinebutt all day, so I couldn’t find any clues from him, but I really want to get my friends to unite. Oh, if only Twilight were here. As everyone was almost gone, I finally found Water hanging out who appears to be the human version of Aqua’s sister Wind Racer.

“So then I was like HELLOOOOO?!” Wind Racer said to my sister in a teenage accent.

“HELLOOOOO?! How are you todaaaaaay?” Water asked in the same accent.

“I’m fiiiiiine, how are yooooou?” Wind Racer asked.

“Doing sweeeeeell!” Water said.

“WATER! Where have you been?!” I asked.

“Oh hey Flare!” Water said as she finally talked in her normal voice. “I’m sorry I didn’t meet up with you earlier, but I made a new friend! This is Wind Racer, Aqua’s sister.”

“You know Aqua, huh?” Wind Racer asked.

“Sure do!” I said.

“Well, you have a great night, Water!” Wind Racer said as she walked out of the school.

”You know something, Flare? You’re right! This place is cool!” Water said.

“Mhm.” I said, nodding with agreement.

“Is something bothering you?” Water asked.

“Well, first off, hi.” I started.

“Hi!” Water said excitedly.

“How’s it going, sis?” I asked.

“It’s going great, bro! Met Wind Racer over at geometry. She’s a freshman here so I had to pick on her a bit.” Water said.

“It’s not ok to be a freshman.” I said.

“It’s NEVER ok to be a freshman. Worst months of your life.” Water said.

“Anyways, I can’t find my box anywhere.” I said. “But that’s not all I’m going through; the human version of my friends back home aren’t friends here. I swear, it makes me lose faith in humanity to see that best friends aren’t friends anymore.”

“I already lost faith in humanity LONG ago, bro.” Water said. “It would seem that this place isn’t that different as back home. Music is complete trash, most television is too, and don’t get me started on gas prices!”

“We don’t use gas in Equestria.” I reminded her.

“Well, whatever… the stuff ponies use if they drive carriages for so long they need to refuel with… something.” Water said.

“You mean eating?” I asked.

“I’m really not sure how to explain it.” Water said. “Also the food here, dude! It looks so different! It’s mostly grease and fat, but I gotta say, once I tasted a hamburger it tasted delicious!”

“A hamburger?” I asked. “Are they like treeburgers back at home?”

“Tasted even better though, and I didn’t even have any splinters on my tongue!” Water said.

“I had porkchops for lunch today, and I have to tell you, once I ate them, I felt sweet justice!” I said.

“Why?” Water asked.

“I can’t really explain it, but I felt so alive when I ate them! It’s like I felt that my past would never bother me again. I dunno why though.” I said.

“Well, anyways, it’s getting late. I don’t have a change of clothes with me, nor my makeup.” Water said.

“We don’t even have anywhere to sleep.” I said. “You have any ideas?”

“We can stay here in the school.” Water suggested.

“C’mon! Only an idiot would spend a night in a school!” I said.

“What choice do we have?” Water asked.

“Hey, I’m not broke you know. If Equestria money can work in this world, then maybe we can rent a hotel room.” I suggested.

“Equestria money isn’t going to work here.” Water said.

“Oh yeah? What makes you so sure of that?” I asked.

“It’s fairly obvious: THIS ISN’T EQUESTRIA!” Water yelled.

“I know, but it wouldn’t hurt to try!” I said. “Besides, I got a credit card! Credit cards are good anywhere!”

“I guess it’s worth a try.” Water said. “I can’t think of any better ideas.”

“Hey you know what I don’t get, sis? Credit card frauds. How could a credit card be a fraud?” I asked. “Is it like… a business card disguised as a credit card, or… maybe it’s just a fake card? I dunno. I’ll shut up now.”

So eventually, the both of us went over to a Holiday Inn to see if we can check into a room, but the man behind the counter said, “I’m sorry sir, this isn’t real money.”

“HA! I outsmarted you again, Flare Gun!” Water teased.

“Don’t say my full name in public.” I instructed her.

“Well, your credit card is valid though.” The man behind the counter said.

“HA! I outsmarted you, Water Gun!” I teased her.

“So you have the right to say my name in public, but I can’t say yours?” Water asked.

“Your room is Room 437.” The man said, handing me a key, but before I was able to grab the key, Water snatched it out of my hand and gave me a mischievous look.

“I’m in charge of the room key, mister!” Water said.

”Fine, be in charge of the key.” I said with an attitude.

“Uhh, there’s two keycards in here you know.” The man informed us. So the two of us went upstairs and went over to our room.

“Please let there be two beds, please let there be two beds, please let there be to beds!” I begged to myself. Water opened the door that led into our room, and yes there were two beds. “OH THANK GOODNESS!”

“You said it; I wouldn’t want to sleep in the same bed as you, Flare. No offense.” Water said.

“None taken! It would be weird if I was sleeping with my sister in the same bed! It’s bad enough I’m sharing a room with you.” I said.

”Well we can’t always get what we want, can we?” Water teased. So Water and I just watched TV until one of us was tired. I couldn’t really sleep though. All I was thinking about at the time was how was I suppose to get my box back, and how am I going to unite the Noble Six? Something has to be done. I can’t do this alone, I need some help! Besides, one of the other reasons I couldn’t sleep is because I’m used to hearing a fish tank and I have my teddy bear with me. But nope, I left my bear back at the Crystal castle. I wonder if anypony is actually worried that I’m gone?

“Hey Water?” I asked.

”Yeah Flare?” she asked.

“Have you ever had that feeling that…. Wooo hooooo….. that tonight’s gonna be a good night?” I asked.

“Of course I would, why?” Water asked.

“That tonight’s gonna be a good good night?” I asked.

“Where you going at this, bro?” Water asked.

“Nothing, I just like that song, but what I really wanted to ask you was….. well…. You ever had that feeling that the group who were meant to be friends are actually not?” I asked.

“What are you saying?” Water asked.

”I’m saying it looks like my friends that were actually suppose to be friends are fighting, but I somewhat have the feeling that they were friends before and yet something went wrong.” I said.

“Oh, well that’s nothing to worry about right now. You just need to find your box.” Water said.

“But Water, it’s more than the box! Something ain’t right here. I just talked to AppleJack today, and she was complaining about Rainbow Dash. Same with Pinkie and Flutters.” I said.

“Do you think there’s a plot going on in the school?” Water asked.

“And I think Swinebutt’s responsible.” I said.

“Will you stop blaming everything on Swinebutt? You don’t know if it’s his fault! I know Swinebutt has been trying to make you miserable from day one back in Equestria, but do you think human Swinebutt would be any different?” Water asked.

”Actually no, I don’t think him any different.” I said.

”Give him a chance, Flare! You don’t like it when people or ponies judge you before they get to know you right?” Water asked.

A cutaway shows me in pony form, walking in the hallway of my old high school, but then I heard a huge banging like somepony banged something with a hammer. Then I saw a pony I never met before yell, “GULITY!”

“Guilty of what?” I asked.

“I’m the judge here! 10 years in prison!” the pony yelled. Right there I was thrown in some sort of prison.

“But I didn’t do anything!” I complained.

“Quiet you!” the pony guard yelled.

“Psssst! Hey, you?” my cellmate whispered.

”That’s my spot.” I said as I pointed to the seat the pony is sitting in.

Wanna break out of here?” my cellmate asked.

“Isn’t that against the law?” I asked.

“Law? What law? This isn’t a real prison.” My cellmate said.

“You know, if we’re lucky, they’d let us out early for good behavior!” I suggested.

My cellmate sighed and said, “Just follow my lead, and we’ll get out of here.” Couldn’t get out the cell entrance because the gate was locked but behind me was a giant opening. There was no back wall. My cellmate and I just snuck out that way.

“How come I didn’t notice there was no back wall in the prison?” I asked.

“Oh yeah, just to let you know. I’m an undercover cop! Back in the cell with you!” my cellmate said, showing me his badge.

“AW C’MON!” I complained. The cutaway ends.

“You’re right, Water.” I nodded in agreement. Maybe Swinebutt didn’t steal my box….. but still, it looks like he’s…. up to something. But… I dunno, Water. I feel like you and my friends were right. Maybe our dreams are not all they seem. I don’t think being a human was such a good idea.”

“Look I don’t care! Just go to sleep!” Water complained.

“But I can’t sleep. I don’t have my teddy bear with me.” I whined. “Sing Soft Dalek for me.”

“No, you only sing Soft Dalek when you’re sick.” Water corrected me.

“I’m homesick, it’s a type of sickness.” I corrected her.

“UGH!” Water groaned, and she stepped out of bed, and sat on mine. She rubbed my head and started singing; “Soft dalek, warm dalek, little ball of hate….” It’s been a while since we sang this song, so she forgot the rest of the words.

“Happy dalek, sleepy dalek.” I reminded her.

“Happy dalek, sleepy-“ she was singing, but I interrupted her.

“No.” I said.

“What do you mean no?” Water asked.

“You have to start over now.” I said.

“UGH!” Water groaned again. “Soft dalek, warm dalek, little ball of hate! Happy dalek, sleepy dalek, exterminate!”

“That was good, but you sang ‘Happy dalek’ and ‘sleepy dalek’ too fast.” I pointed out.

“GOOD NIGHT, FLARE!” Water said with an attitude, going back to her bed. Well, Water couldn’t help me out, so I just decided to close my eyes and fall asleep. You know, its comfee when you sleep in your underwear! Water’s clothes and my clothes we put in the laundry, since that’s the only pair of clothes we got. Ugh! Why am I wearing briefs? I wanted to wear boxers with the smiley faces on them! Maybe I’ll pick some up at Wal-Mart before school tomorrow. I just hope my box is still safe, and tomorrow I’d have better luck than today.

So I discovered the portal to the human world and yet it’s not as it seems. Perhaps there’s a lesson to be taught about that. I left my friends and family (well, most of them) just to fulfil a dream of mine. Well… I was here on a personal matter actually, but still… I miss the Noble Six. MY Noble Six, not these apes! I shouldn’t have dreamt of leaving them just to eject myself out of my universe and into a fictional universe. I hope I’ll be able to go back and patch up my mistake. I wonder if my friends even miss me?

Author's Note:

Now I know the Noble Six all hating eachother is exactly same as the Mane Six hating eachother in the original Equestria Girls, but hey... there could be more to this! ;)

This is also the first chapter we meet human Boorlie and human Fonz Punkskull. In the original Equestria Brahs there was no human Fonz. The only antagonists from FiE that were in this world so far was human Swinebutt and human Boorlie, but I wanted to add more OCs from the Friendship is Epic series, so I decided to add Fonz, and you'll be meeting one more familiar antagonist in the next chapter!