• Published 3rd Aug 2013
  • 561 Views, 4 Comments

What if....? - Dragonborne Fox



What if one purple mare (NOT Twilight Sparkle) WASN'T infertile--or better yet, she found a way around her infertility?

  • ...
3
 4
 561

Storytime!

Today, it was Misaki's turn to foal-sit. Her silver-and-gold wings were folded against her sides and her claws hidden under her body (her cyborg arm was REALLY flexible) as she watched the foals play with balls, dolls, and, on occasion, TV-girl. Normally, their parents (or Tenmei depending on what happened) would foal-sit, but today they had to stop rampant Q-hybrids who were pissed off. There was the occasional arguing amongst the foals, but telekinesis easily separated them and stopped the whole ordeal before it went for the worse. Eventually, Water Drop came up to Misaki and--

"Auntie Misaki?" Asked Water Drop.

"Yes?" Replied Misaki.

The other foals gathered around Misaki.

"I want a story." Said Water Drop.

"So do we!" Said the other foals.

"A story?" Misaki asked. "I see. So, what shall it be today?"

"About how you became an alicorn!" Answered the foals.

Misaki couldn't help but chuckle. "Oh, where to begin..."

____

"So, that explains your foreleg being a hunk of metal?" Asked Water Drop.

"Yes. At least the bad ponies I told you about are gone." Answered Misaki.

"Are there more stories like that?!" Asked Ember.

"In some aspects, yes. Others, no." Replied Misaki.

"How're the kids doing?" Called Yuuki as she walked in the playroom again.

"They're doing marvelous." Misaki answered.

"Alright. No fights or anything?" Asked Yuuki.

"Nope." Replied Misaki, who smiled as TV-girl clambered onto her back.

"As long as everypony gets along." Yuuki smiled.

"I think we should introduce them to somepony." Misaki said.

"You can't mean--" Yuuki stammered. Misaki nodded.

"But that will have to wait until tomorrow."

"Alrighty then." Yuuki replied.

____

"So, the foals were told about me and they see me as iffy?" Saki asked. Yuuki nodded.

"Blame Misaki."

"I see." Saki nodded. She was busy brushing her mane and tail.

"You kinda remind me of a wingless, blue Celestia." Yuuki chuckled.

"And I am still a blank-flank." Saki pointed out. "Life here is satisfying."

"Yes it is." Yuuki agreed with a smile. Who wouldn't agree?

"And without my....err.....annoying bundle running around asking me to do everything in sight, it's much better." Saki sighed.

"You talking chores, or every damn man in sight?" Yuuki asked.

"Both. Preferably at the same time while I would be doing a handstand." Saki answered.

"DAMN!"

"I know. And because of him, I am....what say you....awkward around children." Saki sighed as she put the hairbrush away.

"I think he hung out with Maki and Baki WAYYYYY to much." Yuuki scowled.

"You think? I hope Discord doesn't bring him here to--"

"MOMMY! WHERE WERE YOU ALL THIS TIME?!" Shouted little Jaki.

"DISCORD! GET OVER HERE!!" Shouted Yuuki.

"Help me." Saki said, ears flat and jaw dropping.

____

"So, I should not have brought Jaki here?" Discord asked.

"Yes. Saki's....been wanting to.....err.....dole out excessive disciplinary measures. But once you SEE how he was brought up and by whom, you'll understand why." Yuuki said

Fast-forward five minutes later.

"Goodness gracious! Is there another way to describe them?!" Discord shrieked, which caused it to start raining chocolate milk.

"Sadly, no. I wish there was. Please, send Jaki back to the reform center." Yuuki said.

"I cannot return him, but what I can do is turn him to stone and put him on the Unicornus Petrificus." Discord answered before doing just what he said he'd do and then returning in five seconds. The rain of chocolate milk stopped.

"Thank you." Yuuki said before teleporting.

____

"Now, little foals. Am I still a bad pony?" Asked Saki.

"No. It just took a while for us to get it." Replied the foals.

Saki nodded with a smile and continued to watch them play.