• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 5,891 Views, 131 Comments

Shinobi of Equestria - Fan of Fanfics



The worlds of Ponies and Ninja collide in a show of Friendship and Mahem

  • ...
21
 131
 5,891

Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto nor do I own MLP

"No! No, I won't do it! You can't make me!" Wings bound by Applejack's lasso, Rainbow Dash had resorted to clawing at the ground, getting dragged along by the Earth Pony. "Come on, this isn't fair," she continued, trying to fight back against the strength of Applejack. "Why do we have to go back to that horrible place!"

"Because Princess Celestia wants us there," Twilight replied. "Not only am I her student, but we're all the representatives of the Elements of Harmony. If we're making some sort of treaty of peace, it's only right we should be present."

"That and you want to learn more about those 'Jutsus,' or whatever it is Naruto calls 'em," Applejack announced, causing the purple unicorn to look away, as though her hoof had been caught in the cookie-jar.

"Hey," she retorted. "If we get to learn about an entirely new culture, who am I to argue?" Spike, who was riding on Twilight's back at the moment, only rolled his eyes. As the library came into view, they all could see their three friends, as well as the two shinobi-turned-ponies, were already there and waiting for them. Pinkie Pie in particular waiting with a lack of patience that surprised even those who knew her. The pink pony was practically going into overload at the prospect of traveling to the same world Naruto and Konohamaru had come from. Speaking of those two...

"Those three didn't come with, did they?" Konohamaru asked, peaking out from around the corner. Rarity and Applejack didn't even bother to hide their laughter as they knew exactly what he meant. Over the past week, the poor colt had been unable to turn a corner without Sweetie Belle or Apple Bloom waiting for him. Scootaloo wasn't too bad, as she was more interested in idolizing Rainbow Dash, and wasn't about to admit she had any form of crush on Konohamaru, but even she couldn't exactly keep that hidden for long. Now he had three crushing Cutie Mark Crusaders to deal with.

"Nah, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo are hangin' out at their clubhouse," Applejack replied, finding it hilarious that the three little fillies had gotten someone who was supposed to be a warrior-in-training so flustered. Rarity, while also finding it funny, found it to be absolutely adorable, seeing the Crusaders, particularly her little sister, practically swooning over a colt that was technically human. It was like some cheesy love story written by a hack writer and guilty though it made her, she loved it.

"Everyone here?" Naruto asked, doing a quick head count. "Just waiting for the Princess?"

"Princesses," Twilight corrected. "Princess Luna will be coming too. She's still royal, after all."

"Right, right, sorry," the blonde-maned stallion replied. With all that was going on, he barely had the ability to remember even large details. It took him the better part of two days just to get the Summoning Jutsu to work properly so that he could set up the meeting between the Royals and Tsunade. The rest of his time was spent having shadow clones read from the Ponyville library, and helping make sure the Cutie Mark Crusaders were always one step ahead of Konohamaru when it came to hiding places. It may not be the nicest thing to do, but Naruto had a love of playing tricks on others, be they right or not.

Rainbow Dash had for a moment thought that she could crawl away while the others were distracted, but was stopped by Naruto, or more specifically, one of his clones, who pulled the Pegasus pony back to the group. Right on time, it seemed, as that was the moment, the royal chariots of both Princesses arrived, the twin sisters of sun and moon looking ever majestic as they descended down on Ponyville. Before anything else, Celestia moved to Naruto, who stiffened under her scrutinizing gaze. Letting out a small laugh, Celestia just shook her head. "Relax," she announced. "I just wanted to get a good look at you."

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight said, excited to once more stand beside her mentor. Celestia looked down at her pupil with a knowing look.

"Twilight Sparkle," she said, and the unicorn began to already look sheepish. Princess Celestia only use that tone when Twilight did something foolish, though it was never really a reprimanding one. "One of these days, your curiosity is going to get you in serious trouble, my little pony..." Smiling brighter, she continued. "That being said, don't you ever lose it." Twilight smiled back at her teacher, vaguely seeing Luna giving Naruto the same scrutinizing look Celestia had, though her tired look made Naruto far more uncomfortable.

"Hmm, quite the handsome stallion," she announced after a moment, getting the attention of the others. "To whom shall he be married?" Naruto nearly choked on air at the word marry, while the others gave her a look that told her they clearly thought she was insane. "I was told there was to be some form of treaty," Luna explained, quite innocently. "Are political marriages no longer performed?"

"Not for a very long time, Sister," Celestia replied, shaking her head. Being trapped in the moon for a thousand years had caused Princess Luna to miss out on a great many changes to the world, and since returning to Equestria, her sister hadn't really been too concerned with catching up with the times.

"Oh," Luna said, for a moment a bit of embarrassment shining through before she shook it off and regained her normal, regal demeanor.

"It doesn't...hurt...to turn human, does it?" Fluttershy asked nervously, and Twilight shook her head, giving her friend a reassuring smile, as her horn began to glow. She increased her focus, causing the mist to condense within the air yet again, which swirled into a vortex the size of a doorway. Celestia smiled, impressed with her student's magical ability. Both princesses stepped through first, followed by Naruto and Konohamaru. Rarity moved through, followed closely by Spike, with Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie coming in next. The next to enter was Applejack, who dragged the still protesting Rainbow Dash into the portal before Twilight stepped through, and the portal closed behind her.

"This...is...so...COOL!" Pinkie Pie shouted, examining her human body, her new fingers twitching in excitement. Naruto sent a toad ahead to inform Tsunade that they were on their way. He could see the village gates just not far off, while Rainbow Dash, who was practically in tears, turned to her friend.

"Speak for yourself," she managed to choke out. All of the ponies who hadn't been to the Elemental nations once before spent the next few minutes taking a look at their human selves. While Twilight, Applejack, and Rainbow dash looked no different than their first trip, even they spent a bit of time trying to readjust.

Pinkie Pie of all the girls had the largest amount of hair, and it was thick and fluffy. She wore a light pink sleeveless t-shirt that matched her coat-color and had her Cutie Mark branded across the front. For the lower half of her body, she wore a darker-pink skirt to match her hair color, and a pair of flip-flops.

Rarity, brushed a bit of dust of her elegant white dress. Her skin was slightly pale, but it was unblemished in any way. Her ears were adorned with diamond earrings, and her dress, near her left hip, bore her own Cutie Mark. Unfortunately, as though the ponies didn't have enough trouble standing on two legs, Rarity's heels made it even worse for her, the poor girl stumbling over to a tree to try and catch her balance. "How do you humans walk like this, Naruto?" she asked, and the blonde shrugged.

"It's just how we walk, though if you're having so much trouble, I'd go barefoot," he replied. Spotting Fluttershy still attempting to stand, he reached out his hand and took hers, pulling the pony-girl up to her feet. Fluttershy brushed her hair from her eyes to take a look down at herself. A simple yellow sundress made up her attire, the only point of interest being her cutie mark over her heart.

"This is a tad problematic." Turning to get a good look at the speaker, Princess Luna, the transformed ponies got a good look at both her and her older sister. Luna's gown looked like the midnight sky, an flowed behind her for quite a ways as she tripped and stumbled forward, nearly falling over entirely. Her arms were wrapped in gloves that moved up almost to her shoulders. Her skin was horribly pale, as though she didn't go out in the sunlight much.

Celestia wore a gown and gloves of near identical design, but they were almost shining white. Unlike Luna, Celestia's skin was a healthy tan. Both sisters had their horns become tiaras, and each had their hair flow down past their shapely rears. Unfortunately, even Celestia, who was normally always composed, was becoming frustrated at her difficulty walking.

While admiring the two princesses, Naruto caught the sound of wretching, and looked down at a young boy with spiky green hair, purple shorts, a green t-shirt, and a purple jacket. Spike looked to be about Academy age by shinobi standards. He also looked as though he hadn't taken too well to transitioning between worlds, based on the pool of vomit on the ground. Spike held his stomach as Twilight moved in to try to comfort her assistant.

"What's wrong Spike?" she asked, the dragon-turned-human, who still looked a tad green. Vomiting again, a small, partially digested gemstone was brought up, and Twilight understood. "Oh, Spike, probably not a good idea of you to have such a large meal. Humans don't have Gemstone tolerance." Spike just cringed as he held his stomach, but he was done puking at least. Naruto just shook his head.

"Come on," he announced, getting everyone's attention. "The village is this way. I sent a toad on ahead to make sure Old Lady Tsunade know we're coming." Twilight quirked an eyebrow as they began making their way...slowly...to the gate.

"Old? She didn't look that old when we got here last time?" she asked, and Naruto almost collapsed, laughing, wiping a tear from is eye at the thought.

"She may not look it, but that's because she uses a jutsu to hide her age," he replied, and Konohamaru paled.

"Uh, boss, it probably wouldn't be a good thing if the Hokage finds out you told anyone that," he announced as the group passed through the village gates. "This is the woman who knocked you half way across the village with one punch on numerous occasions for calling her old." Naruto just laughe and shrugged.

"What can I say, she'd never do anything to really hurt me," he replied, and the ponies and dragon shared an incredulous look. Unfortunately, looking to each other caused them to cease watching where their new feet were going. Rarity, still in heels, tripped and collided with Applejack, who in turn fell into Luna, and all three fell to the ground, closing their eyes to wait for the impact. But it was much softer than they thought it should be. Opening her eyes, Luna was shocked to see moving sand holding the three of them up, helping them back to their feet.

"What in the world?" Rarity exclaimed as she regained her balance on the heels. Naruto had her answer, as he looked around for a moment.

"Gaara, what are you doing here?" he asked, excited to see his friend, who did not disappoint. The sand swirled wildly and Gaara appeared within the sandy whirlwind. The Equestrians gaped at the entrance with wide eyes and mouths as Gaara forced the sand to return to the gourd on his back.

"Seeing as Suna is currently allied with Konoha, it is only fitting I, as the Kazekage, should be here to greet the Leaders of Equestria," Gaara said, his mono-toned voice making him sound almost bored. "Though I'm sure there is an alternative reason that Master Jiraiya informed me of the meeting." Naruto looked confused at the words.

"Alternative reason? What are you talking about?" Gaara shook his head, before walking up to Celestia and Luna.

"Am I to assume, based on your attire, that you both are the rulers of your world?" he asked, and the Princesses nodded, prompting Gaara to bow respectfully. "I am honored to make your acquaintance, and as Kazekage, welcome you to the Elemental Nations." Both sisters were rather surprised by the reaction of red-head. Blushing a bit, Luna was the first to speak.

"We thank thee for intervening in our predicament," she announced, and Celestia shook her head at her sister using the 'Royal We.' They had been working on it a bit, but Luna seemed to be a bit flustered, reverting back to her old-fashioned ways. "It was quite chivalrous."

"Chivalry has nothing to do with it," Gaara replied. "Someone once taught me that when you put others ahead of yourself. You were falling, I caught you." As he spoke, he turned and began walking towards the Hokage's tower.

"They sound very smart," Celestia announced, and Naruto just smiled.

"Thank you, Princess," he replied. "Coming from you, that means quite a bit." Turning towards his assistant, he rubbed his empty belly. "Tell the old hag I'll be there in little bit. I might not be back in the village for a while after this, so I need to get me some Ichiraku's."

"What's that?" asked Pinkie Pie, popping up in his face, when he was sure she had been behind him a moment before. Strangely, the pony-girl seemed to have no trouble getting the hang of walking.

"Only the greatest food in the whole world," he replied, eliciting a gasp from the already excited girl.

"The greatest food in the whole world?!" she cried, at this point bouncing on her feet, her eyes lit up and shining brightly. "I NEED to try some of that!" Behind them all, Celestia let loose a small laugh. Looking to their rulers, all the ponies and Spike watched her shakily follow Gaara along with Luna.

"Why don't you all go with Naruto?" she announced, rounding the corner. "Not only can he tell you a bit more about the Elemental Nations, but you can all get something to eat." Spike's eyes lit up at the mention of food as much as Pinkie's did.

"Good, because I'm starving," he announced, and Twilight looked at her assistant as if he were crazy.

"How can you think of food after having been vomiting just a couple minutes ago?" she asked, and Spike shrugged.

"Just made room for more," he said, patting his stomach, and Twilight shook her head, smiling. Naruto pumped his fist in the air.

"Alright, time to get some Ramen!" she shouted, Pinkie Pie and Spike mirroring his pose.

Author's Note:

Chapter End.

Had a bit of inspiration for this, so this is what came from that. Next chapter is going to cover a few Pony misadventures in Konoha, so look forward to some crazy situations. Not sure if I should have Pinkie Pie meet Guy and Lee though. Their collective energy might shatter reality as we know it.

And I know some people can already tell that I plan to have Gaara be in the story, and before you bitch and moan, it's classic rule of three. Besides, I want a Gaara/Luna pairing, so I'm going to have a Gaara Luna Pairing. After all, I'm writing for me, not you...there's my ego again, sorry, but true.

Peace to all my fans

Fan of Fanfics