• Published 29th Aug 2013
  • 4,561 Views, 104 Comments

The seventh element - Kalebdash64



A teenager discovers his true nature and possibly one of Equestria's biggest misteries

  • ...
83
 104
 4,561

Chapter9: Day 1

After what felt like years we finnished apple bucking,feeding the animals, and even paint the barn we rested below a tree that was a few meters from the house. I could barely feel my hooves. Applejack leaned on my shoulder and I wrapped a wing around her. We watched as the crusaders were building something that looked like a catapult. It was atleast 6 feet tall. With duct tape holding it together. They put a bowling ball in the catapult.

"Mind if we move to a different spot?"

"Ah was thinkin the same thing"

We were walking out from range when I heard a scream.

"LOOK OU_

I blacked out.

"S...lig"

".torm...ht"

"Stormlight!"

I was on AJ's bed. My head was in so much pain.

"What happened?"

"Ya got hit by a bowling ball," she pointed a hoof to the bowling ball. It had some blood in it. "I'm impressed y'all still alive"

"So am I"

She smiled. "Atleast your sence of humor is still here," her face got serious and looked at the door. "Y'all can come in now"

Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle entered the room frowning. Sweetie Belle was in tears.

I managed a smile. " hey, girls"

Applebloom started. "Were so sorry"

"Yeah really sorry it happen again," Scootaloo added.

"Did any of you got their cutiemark?"

"No," they said in perfect unison.

Sweetie Belle made eye contact. "Aren't you mad?"

"Nah, this will heal I'm alive so no harm done, well sort of"

AJ still looked kinda annoyed. "That's yer apology?"

"Applejack, relax it was still pretty cool"

"I guess yer right," she looked back at the crusaders. "All right y'all can go now"

They exited the room without a word and closed the door. The pain in my head vanished.AJ was somewhere in the room while I was looking through my backpack that was in this room the whole time. I found what I was looking for, my iPad. The screen wasn't broke. I struggled to get it to open. The headphones were gone [ thanks Luna] so I hid it back. I heard a flush in the bathroom and AJ walked towards the bed and rested at my side. I decided to play smart.

"Did you wash your hooves?"

She looked at me with the best wtf face ever. "What kind of question is that, of couse I wash'd mah hooves"

"I_ , the door slammed open Twilight, Pinkie, Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash, and Rarity entered the room. Pinkie's hair was straight flat [no cupcakes, sisters no].

Pinkie ran towards me and grabbed me in a hug. Her hair poofed back to normal and some of it fell on my right eye. We broke our hug.

"Ohmygoshareyouallright? Applejacktolduswhathappenedandwecamehereasfastaswecould"

I prossesed for a second. "Yeah I'm fine just a small headache, how did we get here anyways?"

Twilight got closer. "What happened to you? You look smaller"

"I don't know and I'm not gona question it"

Pinkie gasped loudly and and zoomed out of the room.

"What was that about"[really?]

"It could be anything," Rainbow Dash responded. " spececially if it's Pinkie Pie"

"Can I fix that wound with my magic?," Twilight waited for an answer.

"Sure," I lowered my head where my wound was. The bandages came off. My head had warm feeling for a slight moment and then it vanished. So did the headache.

"Alright we can go now"

"Go where?"

"Any where you want to go.....I mean if that's ok with you," Fluttershy shyed out.

"Where do you all think we should_ Pinkie zoomed back.

"I'm...*gasp*... Back...*All of you...*gasp*...follow me * gasp*"

"Where?"

"The barn...*gasp*",Thump she was out like a light.

Twilight lifted Pinkie with her magic and we headed to the barn.

We were now a few meters from the barn.

"Can't you fly?"

I looked up at the confused face of Rainbow Dash. "I forgot how"

"Don't worry I'll teach you how to fly"

"And I'll teach you magic", Twilight added.

I was so exited. "Thank you so much"

AJ opened the door. It was pitch black inside. The lights turned on.


"SUPRISE!!!"

Author's Note:

I really need to write faster.