• Published 29th Aug 2013
  • 4,561 Views, 104 Comments

The seventh element - Kalebdash64



A teenager discovers his true nature and possibly one of Equestria's biggest misteries

  • ...
83
 104
 4,561

Chapter4: traumas and changes

"Is this Kaleb Rodriguez?",the voice asked.

"Y- yes how did you call me?",I asked.

"I'm the princess I can do whatever I want",she said with a soft voice.

"So you want us to go to Canterlot?",I asked.

"Indeed and also I've always wanted to use an IPhone", she said.

I facepalmed.I think the ponies were trying to know who was I talking to."Um alright I guess we're on our way?",I said without confidence.

"We will expect your arrival",she hung up the phone.

"But I didn't even say bye",I whispered to myself.I looked at my iPhone energy it said 66%.I placed it in my pocket.[ the pajamas are mine I was supposed to be moving to New Hamshire today.]

The crusaders walked towards me with sad expressions.[Oh god so cute even when sad] "We're sorry",they said in a sad tone.

"Can you forgive us",Sweetie Belle gave me puppy eyes.

"I...Um...ah",I couldn't say anything.She was so cute I couldn't control myself and I hugged her. She flinched for a moment and returned the hug."S-sure"I said.I placed her back on the floor.I saw Scootaloo making a throw up face and the others say aww."Sorry couldn't help it",I blushed.

Spike ran outside with a letter and car keys?"Twi...",he stopped when he saw me.[SHIT] he dropped the objects and ran towards me. I wasn't in the mood to run all the way back to the town so I got behind Twilight.

"It's ok Spike he's with us", Twilight gestured me to go to meet the dragon."Spike I would like you to meet Kaleb", she said.

Spike said nothing carefully studieing every part of my body. I was getting a little uncomfortable."Hi I'm Spike",he smiled and we shook hands[well more like hand and claw].

We broke our hand shake."Nice to meet you Spike",I sad.[pokerface].I looked at the car keys and walked towards them.Everyone looked at me while I picked the keys up.Those were my mom's keys now she'll be really pissed.

"What is it?",They asked in unison.

I didn't answer and pressed the panic button.A car alarm went on behind Twilight's library.Fluttershy made a goat sound and fell on her back frozen stiff.I did the impossible to keep myself from laughing and stopped the alarm.

"What the hay was that?!?",RD yelled.

"You'll see",I said with a stupid smirk on my face.

We walked to the back and found my mom's SUV.my stuff might be inside since we were moving.I unlocked the doors and opened the driver's door grinning from ear to ear.Finally the day I get to drive is here.

"Is that a chariot?",Twilight asked.

"No it's a vehicle from my wo... "Ah call shotgun",AJ interupted.she opened the door and got in.

"I'm not gona question how you opened the door",I said stupified for what AJ just did.

I got in the driver's seat, Twilight ,Nyx,RD,Fluttershy,and Rarity on the back and the crusaders in the part where all my stuff was.AJ sat shotgun like she said.Twilight used her magic to close the doors with her magic.

"Whaf fhish?",RD had a Taco Bell bag on her mouth.

I quickly snatch the bag and hide it in my seat. If they see meat they're gona flip out! I turned on the SUV and they jumped from surprise. I didn't know how to make it drive. "Um ah D...is for.....DRIVE", I place it on drive and accidentally made it drive a little too fast and stopped instantly."sorry girls first time driving",I did the closest thing to a *squee* a human could do.

"It's quite alright darling, just take it slow ok?",Rarity said.

I remembered that I don't know where's Canterlot."Where's Canterlot?",I asked getting down the windshields.

They all pointed a hoof towards the Everfree forest. They noticed where they pointed and hid their hooves scared. I closed the windshields and turned the car towards the Everfree forest.

"Wait, you can't go in there",Twilight said.

"Why?", I asked.

"The plants grow...the animals take care of themselves...and the clouds move ON THEIR OWN", they said.

"Yeah like in my world", I said happily.

They gasped in horror.I turned on the a/c and drived towards the forest. I turned on the radio. There was only static. I turned it off quickly.

"So anyone knows any scary stories?",I asked.[ What the hell am I thinking]

"What's wrong with you", RD growled at me.

"Geez sorry didn't know it was that scary", I mumbled.

After an akward silence the SUV jumped.I probably tinned over something.

"AHHHHH",we screamed.

I stopped and got out of the car.There were thousands of blue flowers all around.In the distance was a pony without a face."HOLY CRAP WHAT THE HELL?",I get into the car closed the door and put the lock. The pony was now in front of my door. I screamed like a "man" and opened the door hitting the creature and knocking it on the ground right in front of the car. I was whatthefucking all the way during this.I quickly closed the door and drove the car through the creature and continuing to drive. The ponies where horrified at what just happened while Sweetie Belle was in tears. Fluttershy yellow coat was pure white.Rarity was passed out.Pinkie Pie had no words. RD in a trauma. AJ hugging me. The crusaders hidden in my stuff. Me well I was cursing and cursing."I am deffinetly not coming here again this thing can stay in Canterlot",I said. I drove into a tunnel. It was so dark I couldn't see anyone.My body began to feel a burning sensation. I couldn't hold the wheel anymore for some reason and my seat felt uncomfortable.My flip flops fell out of my feet but I kept driving. After a few minutes the tunnel's exit was now visible. My ribs where about to break from AJ's embrace. We got out of the tunnel. We could see Canterlot in the distance just a mile away. I reached for my phone but didn't grab it. "Huh?, I looked down to my hands."Hooves?", I was beyond stupidfied. This is a little to much for me in one day. The ponies noticed my new features and looked at me without blinking. Rarity started waking up.

"I just had the strangest drea...oh my who's that handsome stallion?", she asked.

There was no answer.

"Uh what just happened", Applebloom asked.

"I'm not sure", I confessed.

We reached the Canterlot entrance.

"Hault", one of the guards stopped us.

I lowered the windshield in my door." Hi", I said nervously.

"Name?"

Author's Note:

Finally another chapter well enjoy it as much as me. And for those who disliked SHOW YOURSELVES!!