• Published 29th Aug 2013
  • 4,561 Views, 104 Comments

The seventh element - Kalebdash64



A teenager discovers his true nature and possibly one of Equestria's biggest misteries

  • ...
83
 104
 4,561

Chapter6: Not a single normal day for me but atleast I got an explanation

"WHAT", we were stunned.

Imagine this. A Brony/pony/ bother of The royal sisters [ oh god so all these years of me eating...meat......oooh crap]. But thats not posible I was human until a few minutes ago. My ribs still hurt and Luna joining our hug did no better. My coat was now the same color as Luna's. I didn't pay much attention to that

"Sorry to...ruin the moment but that's not possible I was human until a few minutes ago"

Celestia and Luna broke our hug they both looked at me with a warm smile.

"We cannot answer that"

[great, more question]

"But" Celestia broke in. "You might still remember your time here,don't you?"

I knew exactly what she was talking about I remembered my name. Stormlight. I was about to say yes as Luna and I collapsed. I blacked out.

I opened my eyes. I was floating in, Nothing. The scene changed and I was in the Canterlot castle. There was a little white filly with a pink mane, and two dark foals one had a light blue mane while the other also had a light blue mane with a silver lightning in the middle. I'm guessing they were twins. The filly was playing with the two foals tickling them.The castle rumbled and the roof was ripped out like a cookie. A dark red dragon with horns and red eyes. It's laughter echoed trough what's left of the castle. I was stuck watching while it reached for the ponies. It caught the silver striked foal. It encinerated the pony in green flames. The scene changed once more I was now following the green flames all the way to...my front porch? There was now a naked baby in the porch. Wait a minute that's me! I...the baby was crying loudly. The door opened and my...human mom was there with her right arm with a cast. My human dad was at her side. My human parents picked me up and my vision faded.

I opened my eyes. I was on the most comfortable bed in the universe. I looked at my left and Luna snoring gently on the bed. My body felt different I was now as big as Luna. Well I looked pretty much like her but my mane was shorter. My cutiemark was like hers but with a pencil and a lightning across. Luna shifted uncomfortably.I got out of bed and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going in the middle of the night"

"AHHHH...hey, Princess"

Celestia smiled kindly." You can call me Tia if you please"

"Sure Tia, about that question I don't know what time it is" My stomach rumbled really loudly and I blushed embarrassed. "Sorry about that"

"Let's get you something to eat, you've come a long way and we have all night to talk little brother"

"Um ok, but what about Luna?"

Tia looked at the resting body of our sister." Let her rest"

We walked towards the dinning table. The royal chef stood at my right as I sat down.

"What may you like"

I am horrible choosing things absolutely the worst of the worst.[ No kidding ]
"Um...what do you suggest?"

He looked sunned.
"Me?"

"Yes"

"How about a daisy sandwich with some apple juice" He waited for an answer probably a no.

"Sure"

He galloped his way out of the room nervous.

"What was that about?"

Tia frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I mean he almost passed out, why?"

"It could be our nephew prince Blueblood, he can be a bit harsh sometimes"

"Oh" I knew what she meant. I remembered all that Rarity went through with HIM[ in Rarity's romantic noise] during season 1 finale. But this real life. My thoughts disappeared as a plate and a glass of apple juice was place on the table. I looked at the nervous stallion."thank you"

He semed to relax a little and left. I picked up the sandwich with my hooves [...] . I took my first bite. The flavor was unbelievable, like nothing I've ever tasted before. I picked up the juice [ Random. Guy in the back: Hey Isaac this guy's questioning your phisics]. When I finished I noticed Tia had left. I got out of my chair and headed for the door. A spear blocked my path.

"HALT, who goes there?"

"Uh, dude I've been on that table for like half an hour"

"HALT, who goes there?"

He fell asleep on the job that sucks. I shook him and he woke up. " Hey, how about if you go to sleep"

"I can't Im supposed to be doing my job_

"But you're tired, go to sleep we'll be fine"

"Thank you" he bowed and went to sleep.The door slammed open the mane 6 and Tia were standing inches from me with horrified expressions.

I frowned. "What's wrong?"

"He's back_

"Who's back?"

"Sombra"

Author's Note:

I really really need to change that cover pic XP