• Published 16th Jul 2013
  • 501 Views, 1 Comments

Defending Equestria (Cancelled) - Jack2023



A human from earth is taken to Equstria to be pleaded to, and asked stop a dire evil. Accepting the task not knowing what hes getting into, he learns that it is something he faced before and must prevent himself from turning into the evil as well.

  • ...
6
 1
 501

2: Little Girls Show

Its been 6 days now, I would probably be bored shitless through those days if I hadn't spent a day walking around the neighborhood and found a blockbuster and rented a couple of movies a day. In reality, I would watch 3 movies a day, then return them the next day and rent another 3, repeat. The only other thing I did was play a game called WarFrame on my laptop.


I didn't find anything catching the small interest I cared for today at the store, so I left with a goodbye from the female cashier who was there 4/5 days I went there. Then when getting home I felt very slight soreness from my feet, the walk there and back was 2 hours. And I did it 5 times, once a day, including all the other times I needed fresh air, but I cant remember the amount of time that is.

My eye twitched and I said “I've been through worst” with an annoyed tone in my voice.

After getting a sandwich and a Pepsi from the frig, I told my self that I needed to go back to the convenience store for more food, and another thing of tooth paste. I ate lunch while watching a news channel that I didn't now the name of simply do to the fact I’m still bored shitless right now, and I simply don't care.


Nothing was interesting at all! I was actually annoyed by this, so I went and turn the laptop on while getting another Pepsi from the frig. I sighed as I notice it was the last one.


Turning on the laptop leads to Skype auto logging me in, and I was greatly surprised to see my close friend online. I was on the other side of the room, at the small kitchen when I speed walked to the laptop, almost spilling my drink. I instantly hit the call button as soon as my hand touched the mouse.


I look at my drink and took another sip. My eyes stayed away from the screen, when I loudly hear “Damn it Matha fucka!" I nearly choked on my drink.
“Why the fuck haven’t I seen you online in the past seven days man!”

Sense this was a video call, I looked at him with a faked annoyed face and said, “Hey jerk off! I've been on the damn computer 5 days in a row, and you! Have not come the fuck online!”

He looked at me with the same fake annoyed face and said “Bitch please ass hole, my Mama knows how to work Skype I get online for half a second and shes calling me, don’t get me wrong I've been talking with her each day, but I've been waiting for you ass hole.”


We stared at each other with the same faces. Then begin the laughter of two close friends. The only thing that made the joy stop was my friend suddenly saying, “better get invisible on Skype so Mama doesn’t call me ASAP.”
“I thought you talked to you're mom each day Garry.”
“That's the thing... I already did!” I let a small chuckle pass through my smile.

I can see the smile on friend go away a little and a small tone of being series was in his voice, “How are you doing right now man?”

I told him what I did the past 6 days after I got to the apartment.
He looked at me with a frown of concern and disappointment. “No working out? No partying? No BOOZE!?”

I looked at him and simply said “nope.” I remember still having thous two things of beer in the frig.
He let out a sigh. “Any plans at least?” I quickly replied with a, “nope.”

Under his breath I can easily hear him saying, “Damn you man.”
“Would you be doing what you mentioned if you where out?”
He quickly replied with a simple, “Fuck Ya!”

I felt bad that he was the one that wanted the break but, I got it instead, and... I'm wasting it.
We sat there for a quick moment and I asked him something to break the silence, “How are you and the squad?”


He said it was the same old, but he told me that all the rookies understand now why he always has the lead in a under water op. I remember my past, doing drills in the pool to get use to the water. Garry passed this part with flying colors. Which is when the OIC yelled at him.

“YOU BETTER TEACH THESE MAGGOTS HOW TO SWIM PROPERLY, FISH BOY!”

We all could tell he was impressed by the rookie, every one was actually. That's when I bumped his elbow with mine and whispered, nice job. He didn't smile but I can see flickers of pride in his eyes.


“Impressed OIC again?” I asked.
He took a page from my book and replayed with a simple, “yep.”

I asked questions about the rookies and asked him if they knew the story behind me and Garry. When in reality, I already knew that they did. He still replied with a, “yep.”

We talked about another two hours. It was good to talk to him again, and I realized how much I missed my closest friend. Randomly he put a link in the Skype call and said to look at it. He then said it was time fore him to go.

“Hay, Thanks for what you did back then.” Garry said in the friendliest voice you can ever hear him in.

“No one gets left behind!” I replayed after a second.
“Semper Fidelis” was the last word he said as we hung up the call.


After sitting there for a moment being greatly happy to talk and see my old friend again, even though its only been 2 weeks. Then what he thanked me about came to my mind. Flashbacks began to rush through my mind as I began to feel pain in my chest.


I see the link Garry left in Skype. And I quickly clicked it. All I payed attention to was the site. Which to my relief, was YouTube, so I knew it wouldn't be some super sick and cruel joke on me that he did in the past. I didn't look at the title of the video sense it started instantly. I'm treating with a book laying on the grass that opens to say “Once Upon A Time...”

I instantly think this is a Disney video and being raised with that I continued to watch, intrigued by the land that was shown with a white castle in the side of a hill. Then seeing two Pegasuses with unicorn horns, now I diffidently now its Disney.


I'm intrigued as the soft woman’s voice continued to tell the story and I'm completely fascinated by the 2 sisters raising the sun and the moon, as one became resentful as the ponies played in the day and sleep through her night..... Wait? What!?

As the voice continued the story I was hooked by the fact she was showing the signs of evil and she turned wicked into what the voice called, “Night Mare Moon!”

And hearing the sister reluctantly used “The Elements Of Harmony.” I'm still intrigued at this point but confused also, this doesn't seem like something Disney would make?
As the story continued the oldest sister used magic to seal the youngest in the moon for a thousand years. Then I begin to hear the voice changing to a young girl's with curiosity in her voice. As the camera moves out of the book to the sight of the girl.

Shock went through my eyes to my brain. I see a purple pony with a 3 colored purple main and a weird symbol on her rear end. I instantly paused the video and look at the videos title. “My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.”


I walked out of my seat to the frig grabbed one of the beers and looked back at the laptop still with the video on the screen, not playing.
I said loudly “What the FUCK!?!?” with the same attitude you would hear Garry using.

I open the beer and said, “even YouTube is used for his fucking pranks!”
I quickly calm down after a large sip, I hear on the other side of the door complaining.

The words “Internet is down” caught my attention as I then looked at the computer. I sighed, the icon saying I had no connection was there. And now I was in the mood to play WarFrame.

I rested in the desk's chair with no idea what to do. With the video still there, I see it was fully loaded, and not wanting to be board again I hit the play button on the video, and quietly watched.


What Am I doing?

Author's Note:

I hope this story has gotten more and more interesting with each paragraph.
Again thank you for reading this.