• Published 16th Jul 2013
  • 500 Views, 1 Comments

Defending Equestria (Cancelled) - Jack2023



A human from earth is taken to Equstria to be pleaded to, and asked stop a dire evil. Accepting the task not knowing what hes getting into, he learns that it is something he faced before and must prevent himself from turning into the evil as well.

  • ...
6
 1
 500

3: Who are you

I see the shadowy figure again, but it sits there for a large amount of time motionless. I began to let my guard down when it lunges at me. A loud bang ringed through my ears as I awakened. Sitting there for a moment, with my heart racing slightly with my breath being a little heaver.

I'm brought back to reality when numbing pain is felt in my right hand. I began to recap the nightmare and realize, what caused the bang was a object in my right hand, but I couldn't tell anything else.


Its been 2 days sense the nightmare, and I haven’t had it again. But.... The last 2 days I've been watching My Little Pony. I'm honestly 1 episode away from the season 3 finale.

As I closed the Google chrome browser, all I could see is my desktop, I began to think to my self. Why I liked this little girls show so much. As I began piecing together the reasons, flashbacks soon followed. Pain began to fill my chest, and I walked away from the computer grabbing, again the last Pepsi from the small frig.
“To the store again!”


After getting home from the convenience store again, and putting every thing away, I remember getting myself a treat. A bottle of Bud Wiser. The only other beer was the can in my frig, and this bottle was also cold. So I sat down on the couch and turned to the news channel... Still don't know the name of it, and relaxed. As quick flashbacks rushed through my mind once in a while.
After a hour with the beer finished off. I stand up to get the other beer from the frig, probably with some food.


As I walked away from the seat to the side of the couch, I'm forced to stop as a bright light flashed my eyes. It was there for only a second but, I lost my balance and had to put my weight on the couch's arm rest so I didn't fall over. I couldn't open my eyes, and I became light headed and nauseous.

After regaining sight, I quickly looked around the apartment with my guard raised. Nothing. It looked exactly the same.


After regaining my balance, I started walking to the small kitchen, with my light head and nausea still there. Another flash of light hit me, I didn't lose my sight this time, but the light head got worst ten fold, along with the nausea. I began wobbling, trying to keep my balance.

After a minute of standing there wobbling and dealing with this sickening feeling, Another flash. With all the sickening feelings still there, stronger then ever, I realize that my body is frozen in place as my sight begins to fade into darkness.


As darkness took over my sight, I forced my hands up to be able to see them, I begin feeling even more sick when I'm able to see threw my hands, and see my self fading very slowly. “Am I.... Going to...?”

Darkness is so close to taking me over in tel, I feel pure rage in myself and scream, “NO!” I fell to my knees. I can see clearly and the sick feelings where gone.


Breathing heavily, Heart racing faster then I've ever felt, and I'm beginning to sweat. I stand my self back up, shocked by what just happen.

After being motionless for a minute or two. I take a step. “I can't move again!?” I said, with fear running threw my body as darkness regains its control over me. I began to fall forward, but before hitting the floor, I lost conciseness.

In the darkness I can easily hear a evil laughter, an then a small girl gasping in fear as a loud bang ringed in my ears after.

Darkness still controlled my sight, as I could hear a muffled voice, I can barely tell that it was a girls.
Not a word made sense to me as it again became quite. My eyes opened slightly with every thing completely blurred, then hearing the girls voice again still muffled.

“Who is that?” I said, not knowing if I said it in my mind or in voice.

The evil laughter begins again with the most sinister tone of evil I've ever heard in my life.
“Welcome to my world, Reaper!” The evil voice said in the middle of his sinister laugh.
Pure fear went threw my body, as I remembered this voice. The laughter begins to fade away as silence was all I could hear.

I begin trying to open my eyes, and succeed but with my vision completely blurred, as I continued hearing the girls muffled voice.

With each blink my vision becomes less blurred and my hearing becomes better, but I still couldn't make out the girls words, then I was able to see where I was. There was wood floor with the same wood decor around the walls. I blinked again and was clearly able to see that there was books, lots, and lots.

A library came to my mind as I closed my eyes again. My mind clicked and I remember seeing this place before.

“Umm... Hello?” I could clearly hear the voice of the girl. My mind clicked again, saying that I've heard that voice too.

I begin to regain control over my body and slowly push my self up to my knees. The nauseous feeling I had before going unconscious returned.

“Who are you?!” I said without my intention.
“Are you Okay?” The girl said. My mind clicked again knowing who's voice that belonged to. But I pushed that thought out of my mind knowing it would not be true as I also gagged by the feeling of vomiting.

As I continue with another gag I felt a object, lightly placed on my head by the point of it, and begin feeling the nausea leave my body.

Feeling better know, I ask, “Who are you?” without my intention I said that with some anger behind it.
I can tell she notice, with her hesitation wile pulling the object away from me.

“Wait?!” She said loudly with curiosity. My mind clicking again saying its diffidently her, I shook my head quickly to get rid of the thought.

“Are you... Human?!” My eye flinched still looking down at my hands holding me up.
“Of course I'm human! Now, who are you!?” I said with intention for the anger behind my words to be there.

I hear her take a step back and slightly nervous said, “Twilight Sparkle.”

“What!??” I blurted out as I looked up, seeing the purple unicorn.

I jumped back landing on my ass and elbows, as she took multiple steps back shocked by my reaction. We stared into each others eyes for a moment, both shocked by whats going on, and my reaction. I went right to my arm and pinched as hard as possible using my nails, tell I felt the pain and blood seeped out a little.

“Uh. You're not dreaming.” Twilight said with some fear in her voice.
“ Ya, I can tell” I said with the same anger as the last two times I've talked.

I looked back at the unicorn, and into her eyes I could begin to see curiosity, and also building fear. I then took a long exhale to calm down.

“Okay.” I said with the anger removed from my words.
“Where the fuck am I?” I said, still trying to keep my cool under the building anger.

“Oh my, you rally are human!” She said in amazement.
I then clinched my hands into a fist and slightly hit the floor with my knuckles to push myself up. I gagged again when some of the nausea returned.

“Uaa.. you're in Equestria, and in my library.” I could easily hear the fear in her voice. And the replay to my question was what I expected her to say.

As I took a couple of deep breaths to make the nausea leave my body, I was able to stand fully up and look at Twilight from my height. She looked at me with the same curiosity, I could tell that she was also trying to hide her fear of me.

She was hesitating to speak, “Are you alright?” she finally said while I was still calming myself down.
“I've been better.” Was my replay as I continued to calm myself.
“Whats going on” I said under my breath.

I suddenly see a glass of water floating close to me with a light purple aura surrounding it. I then looked at the unicorn to see the aura surrounding her horn as well.

I looked back at the drink putting my hand around the glass, as a small shock went through my body. I had no reaction to the shock, as I see the aura leave the glass and I felt the full weight of it. I took the glass to my lips and sipped on it multiple times, as I could her Twilight mummer in excitement.


I almost emptied the glass of water, I looked at the unicorn and seeing excitement in her eyes. But once they looked into mine, most of that joy went to fear. I exhaled again and asked what her name was again.

Of course she said the same name, “Twilight Sparkle.”
“Whats you're name?” she asked as some of the fear lifts.

I sipped out the last of the water in the glass and placed it on a table in the center of the room. I looked back at her and said, “Jack."


I'm talking to a fucking pony!?!?!