• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 1,813 Views, 183 Comments

Good, bad, and why me? - Normalguy



It was just a normal day of going to school, and I just dont know what went wrong.

  • ...
16
 183
 1,813

Day 5 is longest day.

Author's Note:

Behold I hat risen from the depth of the blocks of writing!

This chapter took a long while so enjoy while you can , hope you like it.

If there are any plot holes ( which there might be a ton of) please do tell.

Then again new story coming soon.

~Normalguy

Day 5 is longest day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



So here I am, on a floor watching a griffin. I can't move but I can have hope that he doesn't see me and moves on at whatever he's doing. Light flashes again as the door opens up revealing another griffin.

" Hey, you ready yet?" The griffin that just came in and spoke to the one at the bags.

" Uhh, yeah just give me a minuet." He says as he rifles back through the bags again.

" Dude hurry up, the boss will get mad bro. And you've seen him mad." He grabs a nearby sack bag and leaves.

" Yeah, yeah, it's just another raid. Jeeze." He calls back to the other griffin, but seems to late. I hope he doesn't see me staring at him. "So I need a sword, check." He takes the sheath with blade out to inspect it. " Magic cancelling rings." He takes out a couple of those rocky rings I saw before. " For me and for her." As he said that he put one on himself and holds the other loosely. He thinks he's so funny. Obviously I am way funnier. " And rope for the bed." He says sarcastically. He give off a small chuckle. I try to wiggle a finger and it moves. Success!

The griffin soon leaves with all the gear in tow, Leaving the bag here. Now I have to check how long that was. I bring myself up to a sitting position and think.

" Hey, Iris? How long was that?" I ask her.

" Around 300 or so, I lost count a couple times."

" Good enough, You counted seconds right?"

" I don't know." I swear I can feel her shrug in my head. " I just kept up at a one-two pace." Perfect!

" Perfect. So if we have around 300 seconds and 1 minuet is 60, we'll have... Five minuets? Yeah 5 minuets for one notch."

" Wow your good at calculating." She says in a chipper tone.

" Don't get happy about that, and it's easy cause i'm Asian, duh." I say in a half sarcastic tone at the last part. When i'm with friends and i'm comfortable enough with them i'll make fun of my self in a sarcastic stereotypical way. Iris, she's getting there.

" I don't get it..." She says confusedly.

" Don't worry about it. Just know that if I say that i'm Asian it will answer a lot of problems."

" Ohh, gotcha." With the conversation done I suddenly rock from one side to the other. Did the train stop?

Seeing that these griffins are raiding the train, then I should get ready to fight them, yes? I have a bow that paralyzes at the first notch for five minuets. Lets change that. So every notch is five minuets, so full circle should do. That should paralyze them for about an hour I believe. The door opens up, I react to it in surprise moving back closer towards the wall hoping whatever it is that they don't find me. I'm glad I chose that decision, because about ten griffins came bustling in, each grabbing a leather bag sack and moving out.

Soon all the griffins leave. Except one. He starts talking out loud of the sudden.

" Now in a book, there would be a stowaway in here hiding, and getting ready to retaliate." He looks around. I don't know what to say, give him props cause he's right. I just hope that he goes away. " I should check." He turns to the corner i'm hiding in, but the door opens revealing another one of them griffins.

" Hey come on already, ya pecker." The griffin says. " The boss is waiting on your sorry ass."

" I'm just checking! Jeeze." The griffin that was about to catch me said.

" Again? Dude, there is nopony here, you always do this so just come out already." The griffin that came in left just as fast. The griffin that was snooping leaves with his head down and mumbles on the way out.

" Meh, meh, meh, meh, meh." The griffin says mocking his subordinate." Just you watch one day, i'll be right." He opens the door and leaves. Now we're all alone more like me though. I get away from the corner and silently walk over to the door, you never can be too careful. I look at through the door window to see a bunch of griffins in line formation break. The land around is grassy with some foliage, so twigs might be problem. I see some rocks for cover here and there, but there aren't to many smaller rocks to chuck as distractions. Time to look through stuff again.

I look through some other bags quickly to find; some of those rocky rings, three total, and some small pots and pans. I can take the rings but not the pot or pan. But I have an idea for them. I take a look out the door window to see no griffins around. I look through the pot and pans bag to find a giant pan. I take the pan and run out side as silently as possible. It is time to activate plan A.

I move about twenty five feet out and leave the pan there. I move back to the luggage area and start. I chuck a small pot aiming for the pan, but miss. I give out a small curse and try again. I throw the little pan like a tomahawk to hit the pan on the ground. With a clean hit it went clang.

*Clang!*

Shit! That was loud, a lot louder that I thought. I sit down in the middle of the cabin cross legged side ways and wait. Now if I may quickly might add. I can't kneel, well actually I can but since i'm more top heavy then bottom it would hurt to kneel for a while. I've tried to do it before trust me, my friend can to it perfectly and I hate him for that.

As the plan has worked about like I planned. But a little two well. let's count. One, two, three, four, four griffins. I only planned about one or two. Luckily all of them are facing away from the open door looking for the cause. I pull the string back and aim for the closest one about fifteen feet away from the door. I'm about ten from the door inside, making a total of about twenty five feet total.

I'm no archer but I always wanted to try it. Might as well start now. I know from seeing archers that wind and gravity is a bitch. Also that it should be fine at this range. I release the string to get a low twang and a straight shot. As my aim is true, the 'arrow' flies straight. Gravity doesn't affect it and neither does the wind. Fantastic! Maybe this just got easier. The shot hit the griffin in the body. The arrow disintegrates and he slumps to the ground. The other three griffins have found the sound as two of the three hold a big pan and the other a smaller pan. They didn't seem to notice their friend fall. They seem, to close together but I can aim for the middle one.

" Iris, think you can help?" Time for plan A subscript 'a'. That's right, right?

" Yes? What do ya need?"

" Can you help with the arrow?"

" Why? Wind doesn't seem to affect it."

" Can you wrap the arrow around in wind so when it hits the middle griffin it'll push the other two away?" It's just an idea.I think it might work. Maybe.

" Wrap the arrow?" My heart took a moment to stop. " I can do better. Just fire the arrow and watch me." She just got cooler.

" Whatever it is your doing do it enough to push them enough apart but not fly them to space."

" Your no fun." I pull the string back and the 'arrow' appears. I fire at the middle and as straight as can be it flies to hit the griffin in the chest. He falls to the ground. From what I could see the two griffins pull back as if yanked off stage. Seeing how my plan has worked ish. I run out to the front of the door and pull with three fingers hoping it would work. And it has seeing as two arrows appear. I turn the bow to the side and release. The two flew true as one got hit but the other missed.

The griffin caught himself with a wing flap and righted himself up. Oh yeah, they have wings, I forgot about that. He looks at his two friends and panics as do I. I pull back the golden string quickly. As if time has almost slows down, the griffin slows down about to call out for help, but not on my Asian ass. I release the string to see it fly to a peculiar spot. His mouth. Owch.

The arrow disintegrates. He falls to the ground. I relax a little putting the bow to my side and go to inspect the griffins. The closest one is just laying there breathing, looking around and the occasional blink. As I walk up to him his eyes bulge. But I have other plans. I walk past to get the other griffins. Hoping that the arrow affects stack I quickly shoot them again and then drag them to the luggage cabin. I look around for something to do with them, Can't take chances. Seeing an extra sack I look inside to find rope. I take the rope and tie them up like hogs. I lastly drag each one into a corner. Then again, no chances.

I walk outside to see if there's any other griffins out there is, only one. He looks around, probably looking for his buddies. I pull out the bow and lodge him an arrow on his almost missed neck. Gotta be careful. He falls to the ground, I drag him back to the cabin and tie him up. Man, I sound like some kind of crazy person. Might be cause this world.

Walking out again proves nothing outside. Good.

" Iris? Now what?" I know I have to be sneaky and crap, but what do I do? I'm used to a street fight but stealth? Hail no. But now is a good time to practice it. Might be useful later.

" Look around both sides of the train and tell me what you see." I look on the right side of it to see some griffins standing guard. About five total.The other side has three? A side door then opens up ahead with a griffin holding a sack. The others just seem to laugh, probably cracking a joke about balls or something. What I didn't notice is that he's coming over here, as in my way. I wait at the door hoping he'll pass in front. I pull the bow string ready and waiting. About thirty seconds or so he appears in front grumbling of course.

" Why did I have to take the money back..." He continues about that until I shot him barely hitting him in the chest. He flops to the ground. on top of the sack rag dolling off of it. I run over to him quicker then a medic and shoot him again. I quickly drag him inside and leave.

" Now what?" I ask Iris in a panicked fashion.

" Climb the ladder." What ladder? I look around and, hey a ladder. I start to formulate another plan and climb up. As I get up top I look around. Luckily I see no griffins in the sky. I stay at the last cabin so they can't sneak behind. I take a rocky ring out and chuck it towards the now left side. Which was the right side before. The ring bounces off a roof far away enough to get a griffin's attention. Holding a ring in talon, or claw, the griffin flies up holding it quizzically looking as to return it to it's owner, which is nice of him. I take up the bow and pull. I slowly breath and release the string. The arrow flies with murdering grace hitting him, sending them to the ground. The thump is a low sound but the body of your comrade is louder.

A loud squawk is sounded off alerting the griffins on the other side. Initiate plan letter!

" Hey Iris? Can you do the arrow thing again?"

" Ready!" She says with gusto. She sounds like she's having fun. ME on the other hand is having panic.

Seven griffins fly to the topside, but the unlucky one got hit first. I hit the griffin and he goes down faster then my childhood. Three nearby griffins spread out cause of that. I shoot at all three but miss two, another griffin gone. The two griffins right themselves with a wing flap and descend towards me. With two delayed I get up and throw the other two rings at the closer griffins. They quickly flinch, taking the small opening I snipe one down leaving them basically in a mish mash zig zag of a formation.

" Iris can you keep them back?"

" Aye sir!" She says with even more gusto then before. A gale stirs and pushes the closer griffins back. I take a chance and aim with three fingers on the string making two arrows. I line them up with at least two of the griffins and release. Striking true, the two arrow hit both griffins and now they have a new appointment with the ground.

I quickly look for the other griffin which is, whom he is flying towards. I line up a shot an 'arrow'. The arrow flies hitting him in the neck. He grabs his neck but falls down crashing into the train with an audible thud and a tumble. While he's down I shoot him again and kick him off the train roof. Wish I thought of a one liner. I take a moment to breath and calm down.so I just shot down five griffins...

Five?

I turn around only to be tackled down on the roof. Slamming me into the metal dropping the bow. I try to struggle but it's all in vain.

" What are you?" He says to me, but before I could answer he kept going. " It doesn't matter. Even though the boss said no deaths. I think this will be an exception." His tone is cold as if he just saw his friends die. Maybe that's what he thought. " DIE!" He straightens a talon and aims at my neck.

Fear.

That's what I feel right now. Fear. And maybe adrenaline, Again time slows. Would this be my death? It can't be though, I have to go to collage and be a doctor! Even in death i'll make an Asian stereotype joke. Nothing can help me now, and nothing will. But even now instincts still carry on.

Calling for help.

" Iris!" I yell hoping something would happen. And it did. The griffin hesitated, and in that moment of hesitation a blast of wind went off pushing him back. With him away I scramble backwards to get away. To bad were still on the roof.

I fall down to the ground with a thud on my back. I just lay there, in pain. What do I do now?

" Jon! Find the bow!" Iris is right I have to fight back. I shakily push myself off the ground looking for the bow, I can't see it anywhere, the grass is to damn high. I get on the ground and sift through quickly trying to find the bow. I hear heavy flapping near me, it must be the griffin.

Looking around even more frantically I see a small dip in the grass. I scramble over to it as fast as I can. The beats of the griffin's wings get louder. I get to the spot to find the bow. I take the bow and fumble it in my hands. I pull the string back as I turn around and release doing a blind shot. My vision refocuses, my ears hear a thud. The griffin is down. The griffin lays in the grass, I hold the bow out with my left hand slowly lowering it.

" Jon. There should be more. Including the boss." She's right. I walk back to the train and move up a few carts. I look through a window. Nearby to see this cabin empty. The next one too. I'm now at the third cabin. I look in to see a bunch of ponies ranging from grey to white. And among them 4 ponies I know, where are the other two? Twilight is there sitting, looking up at the rocky ring on her horn, Applejack is knocked out and tied with rope as is Rainbow. Pinkie looks fine, kinda. Her mane is all straight and darker for some reason. A griffin watches over all of them holding a sword to a pony's throat. He holds him upwards as he's tied up in rope.

The pony at throat is a brown stallion with a slick back mane being a darker brown then his coat and his cutie mark is an hourglass. He looks with his eyes, darting around as if trying to find a solution. I think he spots me and his eyes widen.

Now this leaves the question; Where are Fluttershy and Rarity? Are they being held hostages to? We can figure this out in a moments time. So the griffin is holding him near the door and there's a slight gap between the two cabins so I should be able to sneak behind him. Or something like that. I walk over tho the sliding door and pull it slightly. I speak to him.

" Ayy da boss said ta switch places. Said he needed to give ya somethin." I say in a gruff tone of the eighty's . I always had a knack for making crappy voices. Maybe he'll get tricked and something special will appear.

" Really the boss? Awesome! maybe he really took what I said to heart!" I pull the string back waiting for him." Like I said, we should all get unifo-" The griffin opens the sliding door only to get shot in the face. The griffin falls to the floor as if he died. I let my arms fall to my side, letting out a sigh of relief.

" Yeah, he said he would give it a shot." Oh yeah. That was good. I smile and walk through to Twilight. " Hey... You okay?" She looks at me.

" You just killed him..." She says in disbelief. I could lie saying some kind of crap about human history and war and all that, but I really shouldn't. I don't think now is the time

" He's fine trust me, he's-" I start but you know, people. Or ponies.

" You shot him in the face!" I feel like Twilight should learn what I did. I suddenly stand up surprising the purple mare. I take a look at the dial turning it back all the way back to the first notch. I pull back the string and aim for Twilight. She looks at me and her eyes widen. " Whoa, Jon what are you doing?" She says in a hurried panic." I thought we were friends?" Her tone seems to dip to even lower. The guilt will hurt me bad. This is my kind of joke. Evil.

" Shut up." I say to her. " The first thing you should know about a human is this: We like to lie." I let go of the string and it flies past her head and towards the floor. The arrow soon leaves and all that's left is a quiet crowd, a sad Pinkie, two knocked out ponies, and a very, very shocked Twilight. I sigh as I run my hand through my hair. I duly notice how sweaty I am. " Pinkie?" Her head slowly looks up to mine. " I'm gonna go out to find your friends. Okay? Can you help out around here?" She slowly nods and stands up. I leave Past the knocked out griffin and slide past the door with even more stupid guilt in my heart. Being evil is hard.

I step over to the next cart up ahead. I turn the dial to the max. I open the door with gusto and pull the string back quickly, but find nothing. All there is, is a bunch of train seats lined up to another door. This should be the last car before the conductors part of the train. I walk through the cart in silence, and open the door. Of course there's another door. I hear something though which makes me stop. Is it the boss griffin talking smack, or... whining?

Yup, that's whining alright. I would know, cause I do it to. But who's voice is it? I lightly press my head against the door to hear, Rarity? I know that whining can get you out of a lot of stuff but this? What is this situation even? Who needs the real saving hear? Rarity, or the guy listening to that whining. I knock on the door with a stupid plan in mind. A possibly working one, but a stupid one.

"WHAT!" Comes from a gruff and stressed voice inside. Must be the "boss".

" Ehh. I got the two other ponies you asked for boss." I say in the same voice I used to trick the other griffin.

" Wait a minuet... All my underlings are always frightened when I yell." Man, he is a smart one. The same voice become increasingly louder as each word follows. I quickly get away from the door and to the grassy field. " WHO ARE YOU!" The door slams open and i'm not there.

"Over here!" I yell getting his attention. The griffin appears with anger. There's not much to say about him, other than he's slightly bigger than the other griffins. He appears in the field looking over at me with a raised brow.

" GRIFFINS! TO ME!" He yells. I should shoot him but lets watch. He seems he wants to speak but I beat him to it.

" I bet your thinking ' Where are my men?'" I say in a mocking tone." Well all you got is me." I say pointing a thumb at my chest.

" What did you do with them?" He asks. Rage boiling.

" Do you even care about them?" I ask, Disregarding his question he asked.

" What do you mean?" He says with Asian squinting eyes.

" Well earlier when I was the one who knocked at your door, you mentioned something about all your men being frightened or something like that." He puts on an angry thinking face. But before he can retort, I continue." Now, if I said ' There where they belong. On the other side of the river.' If you catch my drift." He does a quick nod as I continue. " Would you join them if I asked you to?" He puts on a thinking face. He has quite a lot of emotions going through his mind. He soon breaks, sitting on the grassy field sobbing. I walk over to him and put a awkward patting had on his... Shoulder? Yeah lets call it that.

" I never *sob* thought of them *sob* It's- It's to bad I don't care!" He lunges at me with his left claw towards my face. Not good.

" Hey Iris? Can you give me more speed or something?" Not the drugs, they're bad. Don't do them.

" Yes? " That sounded more shady then the dentist saying 'This won't hurt a single bit.' Won't hurt my ass. " I think I can. Just trust me."

" You haven't failed me yet." I end the conversation there. I start moving backwards away from the claw, but it's too fast. Then it slows. Time has slowed for me before but not like this. This just made the whole world stop.

" Go!" Iris yells before I can ask. Following what she said I continue.

I quickly step back from the slug moving griffin to the side of where he'd swung his claw. Time quickly comes back. The griffin's claw follows through where my face would be. But his face is now in shock. His swing has to much momentum stumbling him as he hits nothing. I swing at his face with his claw still stuck out making a cross-counter.

" CROSS COUNTER BITCH!" I yell. The griffin tumbles forward and away as he is stunned. But before he can get up I shoot him. The arrow flies for the last time stabbing his body. I drag him by his back legs towards the cart where he came from.

As i'm dragging him back, I can feel the stares coming from the ponies inside the cart, moments like these make me blush in embarrassment. I walk a little quicker hoping to avoid them. By the time I got out of their view and towards the back of the train, I started to think about my life and how i'm living it. Not in the emo suicidal way, but more along the lines of ' What am I doing' and 'future/college' crap. Iris decides to counsel me or something as I walk back to the ponies and wrap things up.

" What's wrong Jon?" She asks in a caring tone.

" Nothing. Just wondering how life is. I'm not angry or sad. More tired if anything.

" Anything I can do to help?"

" Not much, you have saved my ass multiple times. I wonder how i'll pay you back."

" Oh please, you've done more than enough to help me." Question marks and questions were popping up in my head." You woke me up and took me on this adventure, that's more than enough for me." I guess she's right, But it feels like I should give her more.

I walk back to the train cart that Twilight is in and open the door, only to be met with a hoof. Well two of them, a blue one, and an orange one. Ow, my gut and my face. I fall to the floor holding my crumpled guts and another bloody nose. I can't believe that I took more damage by two ponies, then all the griffins. Holding back tears and thoughts that could curse, I hear the sounds of many hoof steps.

" Take that!" Said Rainbow Dash with a tone of smugness. When I looked up I saw four ponies, more like three as Rainbow does a victory dance. I seriously feel like laying here and just sleeping, but you know...

" Oh dear...Uh yall al right partner?" Asks a much more friendly Applejack, not like the obvious pony that's dancing right next to her. Being Me on the ground I can only respond how I would. With a very out of place sentence.

" I never ate your cereal...Didn't look that goog.." That's what I heard, or thought I said, but I don't know how it came out." I'm gonna go to sleepy now, You wake me up later, Okay?" Things were... Going the wrong way they say? Applejack responded with an 'Okay' and everything just went black.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My eyes open up to see the grassy plain once again. The cabin in the distance is just beyond everything. I don't even want to get up, but luckily I won't have to. Because Iris came to me, more like walked up behind me and kicked me. Lightly, at least.

" Hey, Get up." She says as she lightly taps her foot against my side. I guess you could say i'm 'awake' now. More like annoyed.

" I don't wanna. I wanna rest." This almost wants me to go back to school, almost. Which is very very bad.

" Well..." She stretched it out, that means somethings gonna happen." You see, I kinda did something to your body." That's gotta be not good. At the hearing of this I get up off the ground immediately. I grab her by the the shoulders and look her in the eyes and say.

" What did you do to my body." She didn't respond, but did open her mouth. " Only I am aloud to do stupid things. So what did you do?"

"Nothing, I just wanted you to get up." She says. Great she's almost worst than my parents on summer break. And then I got smacked. In the face. In the dream world." That's for fighting the griffons." I just look at her with a shocked face. And then she hugged me. " This is for being cool." I'm more or less have a con fused look on my face, but then she said." Your waking up soon." Before I open my mouth to respond, everything fades to white.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


* Clickety-clack, Clickety-clack, Clickety-clack, Clickety-clack.*

Every time the train goes ' Clickety-clack' someone sins. Well maybe, but its kinda true, especially at the dinner table.

You know how when you wake up there's the morning blur? The thing where everything is fricken blurry for about half a minuet or so. Well all I can see is one giant blob of color, I blink quickly to force the blur away. The giant blob reveals Twilight, and Rarity. Wonderful. I open my mouth to speak to them, but all that comes out is a yawn. At least I didn't have to start the conversation, Rarity did.

"Um, are you alright darling?" I raise an eyebrow to this. She then raises a hoof and points towards her snout. She must mean the bloody nose, I think. I stick my pinkie finger in my nose holes to find some bloody boogers. At least it means it's gone. I nod at her as I flick the booger blood away. Twilight and Rarity rear back in slight disgust.

" So how long has it been since I went down, and where's everyone else?" I ask to either pony.

" Applejack is with Rainbow Dash guarding the griffons, and Fluttershy is..." She had to think about it before she could respond." Is talking with Pinkie, also it's been around fifty minuets or so since you 'fell'." I had to think here for a moment, was I forgetting something?

" The griffons." Said Iris." Remember, you shot them with a bow and froze them for an hour, maybe." Oh yeah, that thing.

" Thank you for reminding me." What would I be without her.

" Are all the griffons just in the caboose?" I ask Twilight.

" As of right now yes." She said.

" And it's been about fifty minuets?" Twilight nods." Where's my bow ma-jigger thingy. If one of you have it, can I have it back?"

" Well..." Twilight stretched it, that's not good. It's never good, like when someone says ' you see' and then they stretch out the 'see' part and you know that something's up." You can't have it back." Of course.

" Why?" Probably some bull crap about 'it's dangerous' or ' your dangerous with it'.

" First and most off it's dangerous to have a weapon of any sort. Secondly, no." If she was a prissy ass white girl right now she would be waggling that finger. She started ranting about the law and some other bull shit about it. I called Rarity over to talk to her next.

" You okay?" I ask her. I kinda worried for her, she is the easiest to talk to out of all of them.

" I'm fine darling, no need to worry about me." She responds strongly. at least she's good.

" Hey." I nudge her with my elbow." Do you think you can convince Twilight to give it back?" I ask her as she is probably my only hope to get it back.

" But it's dangerous to have it around. Why would you want it now?" She looks at me with questioning eyes.

" First, it's mine. Second, the griffons are going to start moving any minuet now." Her eyes widen with alarm." There lot's of other reasons, but I can't think of them."

" What do you mean the griffons are going to start moving?" She ask with concern of the topic.

" Human senses." I say while wiggling all my fingers. " Trust me. You can do that right?" She thinks about it for a second, she then walks over to Twilight to, I assume talk about the bow. After a minuet or two Rarity comes back with a troubled face." How did it go?"

" She still refuses to give it back to you, but the moving of the griffins seems to catch her attention." Rarity explained." Do you have a plan?"

" About the griffons? No I don't, not without the bow at least." Well it's not really more like waiting for them to fly away only to be shot down by the heavens. Kinda.

"I'll be back." Said Rarity as she walked away back to Twilight. After a minuet or two she came back again. it gave me some time to think of a plan with out the bow." She said no still."

" Griffons should start moving about now. Don't worry I have a plan. Want to come see?" I started to get up and walk, not without looking at Twilight though. She's still muttering about the bow or something.

"The Griffons are the other way." Rarity pointed out. Iris said it the exact same time.

" I knew that, it was a human test. Now let's go." I say while turning one eighty and walking past her at a faster rate then before.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As i'm walking the ponies that are on the train seem to be talking about me and were I came from. It made me nervous to walk by them knowing that they were talking about me, but isn't that what school is like as well? At least it only lasted two train cars. As we made it to the caboose part we both saw Rainbow. I kinda dislike Rainbow. She hit me in the face. How could you not dislike someone for that. While walking towards her she started to speak.

" Oh, hey -" I decided to cut her off as i'm holding a small grudge against her. Asians will hold grudges for a longest time, very long. So I put my hand up to silence her and walk past her to the caboose's door where Applejack is. I have a slight grudge against the orange pony, but she is easier to forgive. Somewhat.

" Uh, howdy Jon. Yall feeling better?" See, I can forgive her. I give a slight yet quick nod of my head. I point a finger at the door behind her. She got the message and moved out of the way. She hesitated to move, but moved none the less.

Before I walk in I have to have a plan... I don't have one. I give Rarity some instructions before I go in.

" Hey Rarity?" She perks up at her name listening instead of something else." Do you want to come in with me?" She immediately shakes her head to decline. Wouldn't blame her, even I don't want to go in. " Called it, anyway. Could you try to convince Twilight to give it back? Oh, and after all this i'm gonna need new clothes. Please." She gives a ' Very well darling.' and walks away. Applejack still stood there just being out of place." Do you want to come in?" I ask while raising an eyebrow at her. She thought about before saying something along the lines of ' i'll watch through the windows.' something like that.

I put my ear near the door to hear some talk. Wonder what they're talking about. As I open the door the talk stops. I close the door behind me and stare at the group of griffons, small pieces of rope on the floor looks like somebody cut them. looks of anger is what I see among the group of griffons. I cross my arms and look down on them. Figuratively and physically as I am taller then them. They could tell i'm looking down on them, and they didn't like it. The griffons prepare to pounce, but their leaderboss stops them and confronts me.

" What do you want?" He says while also looking ready to pounce.

" I want to know what are you going to do now?" You have no clue how nervous I am right now.

" We want to leave." Who wouldn't." Will you let us?" Why is he asking me?

" Whats keeping you here?"

" Our Pride as griffons. You defeated my group and every single one of us. Our pride is broken." His voice sure didn't though.

" What would restore it?"

" Revenge." Shit. " But we can't. I have seen your ability to fight up close, another says you have magic powers, the rest say your more cunning then a fox. As if you are a hunter." I would laugh, but because of this topic I can't. Being cool is hard. Now I know why i'm unpopular back at home.

" What are you going to do?"

" What do you want us to do?" I feel as if I am back in square one.

So the group of griffon bandits are asking me on what to do. I feel like I should start a mafia or something. All these griffons being in my mafia group and the ghosts back at the forest as well. They probably be up for it. Nah, maybe but nah.

" Where do you come from?"

" The griffon colonies." That sounds familiar. I wish I paid more attention in class. Nah, Pokemon was more important that time.

" You are outlaws here one assumes?"

" Yes we are outlaws here."

" What about the griffon colonies?"

" We are a small group of bandits, what do you think?" There's some sarcasm there, but that doesn't matter.

" So...No, cool." Some griffons flinched at that." I want all of you..." I say this as I am waving my index across all of them. " To go back and start new lives there, meet a girl griffon, start a family. Maybe a businesses too." Some sighed in relief, others just had a hard thinking look. Probably their pride or something." But." They all looked at me." I want all of you to send me letters on how it goes once you guys settle down." I ask of this because information is power. So are connections. " I want to know about whats going on over there and how your lives are going. Just some personal things if you want. Someone to confide to." Everybody likes gossip.

" What makes you think that when you let us go, we go back to are ways?" He has a point.

" Your pride." I took a shot in the dark, and it seems like it worked." If you did what you said, would it really be the same. Can you just pillage more trains without me on your mind? No. Because of your pride you won't. But don't think of it as something your pride is holding you on, but think of this as a chance to start new. Maybe even follow what you really wanted to do as little griffon. what do you think?" As I was talking about a new start and all that stuff. Most griffons nodded their heads, others seem to be thinking about it. The head griffon seems conflicted on what to do. But he still answered what I wanted.

" I agree to your terms, what do you think birds!" He said that to the group of griffons behind him. A chorus of cheers erupt from them signaling yes. Is this what they call politics? " Where shall we send our letters to?"

" To the Ponyville clothing boutique. I live there. Is that all birds?" I say while opening both arms to the wide caboose. The griffons respond in kind. " Now to make sure you all know whats going on. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yell to them.

" STARTING NEW!" They respond somewhat happily.

" WHAT ELSE ARE YOU DOING?"

" SENDING LETTERS!"

" WHERE ARE YOU SENDING THEM?"

" The Ponyville clothing boutique?" It was kinda quiet as I guessed that only some griffons heard where to send it.

" CORRECT! Now do you need anything else?" They all shake their heads indicating no. " Good now follow me birds! Single file!" I walk to the door and open it." Oh, uh stay here till I come back. There're strong ponies guarding the outsides. I'll go tell them to not attack. Be back soon." I close the door behind me to reveal four shocked ponies. The ponies being, Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack. All slack jawed in some way shape or form. They all just make sounds as if they were trying to make sentences but it just doesn't come out other then ' A-buh, A-buh' repeating over and over again.

" Okay girls I know i'm beautiful and amazing, trust me I really do, but i'm sorry to say that your all going to have to move." I push them away from the door and towards a side." Now wait here and talk about the amazing feat you have just saw. Oh, none of you attack the griffons as well. Okay? Okay." I walk back where the griffons are.

" Okay, so as you go and take off into your homeland one at a time you can yell your dream if you want, or a one-liner. Everyone got that?" They all nod. " ONE AT A TIME BIRDS! LETS MOVE! QUICKLY, QUICKLY!" I hold the door open for the griffons to make a running start.

As each one went out some said a one-liner, most just said something of starting a business or making a family of some kind. It was kinda great. I would never think that being here in pony land would lead me to reform griffons back into society. This counts as volunteer hours for high school, right? Don't answer that. The sun started to lower, but the sight of griffons going towards the sunset reminded me of something beautiful: Fried chicken. I am really craving chicken. My favorite meat is chicken by the way.

I go back out to see the four girls once again. Before any could speak I motion for them to come inside the caboose. They all hesitated slightly at first, but Rarity seemed to trust me on this. She walked ahead of them and followed me inside. The others soon followed.

" Darling why did you want us to come inside?" Rarity asked me. She does have a point.

" Did you want to talk out there?" She shakes her head meaning no and I just slowly nod mine. " Can one of you girls take me to a room? I get sleepy while traveling."

" But I have a few questions." Twilight said with hurry and panic in her voice. " Could you answer them?"

" How many questions do you have?" I'm guessing above one.

" At least a whole note pads worth." No, just no.

" I'll answer them for you."

" Really you will? Okay then, question number-" I interrupted with the power of loopholes.

" Wait. I never said i'll answer them now, I said i'll answer them, but I never said now. Rarity, take me to a bed please. Traveling really makes me tired." I yawn as I follow her. As Rarity left the caboose I follow behind to the door, but I stop and look back at Twilight. " Hey Twilight maybe if you gave back the bow I can answer all your questions, but that's just a possibility." With that proposed I left the other three ponies.

Rarity led me through one train cart and we stopped at an empty one. There's no one here. The benches here would be to small, cause there pony sized.I could sleep in the middle, but that's where everyone has to walk. Sleeping on the floor sideways on the width would be the most sub optimal of these solutions.

" Is this where i'm sleeping?" I ask Rarity. I mean sure I already planned my optimal solution but you don't just go to a place and lay down. Unless it's your bed

" Well dear there really isn't anywhere else on the train you could nap on a bed with your size." She calling me fat.

" You calling me fat?" I know she didn't mean it, being different in any world is hard. Her face turned into a shocked face and almost started to apologize to me." Kidding. It's okay. I know i'm different but here's the good thing about humans." I walk over to a pony sized booth and sit down on it, get comfortable and prop my head up against the window. Ever over think something?

Rarity laid down on the other side across from me she turns towards me looking at me. She didn't speak. She just kinda stared. Even with my eyes closed I could tell. When I open my eyes to check on her to see if she's looking at me she just turns and looks out the window. Not with a hurried attitude or a embarrassed face. It's blank.

" Something on your mind?" I ask her. Rarity puts a thought on her mind but shakes her head no. " You want to talk about something?" Again she puts another thought on her face. She smile at her, I assume, discussion topic." Looks like you have an idea. What is it?"

"Just your taste in fashion dear. I will be making you clothes in the near future, so I would like to know what you like to get reference." Makes sense. It's really simple.

" Uh sure, got it." I sit up more straight and cross my right leg over my left leg. I pinch a part of my jeans for Rarity to see." These are my jeans. They are pants and I dislike shorts." She raised her eyebrow at that.

" You don't like shorts? Why not?"

" Show to much leg, not good for any time." She nods. Her horn glows lifting the part of the pants a pinched. The magic moves side to side almost like she was feeling it. Rarity shuts off her magic and I continue." This is my shirt. I wear this cause it's mine. and it's made of cotton. I can take it off for you later if you want to see it." She blushes. " You know what your going to see right? Nothing." My body isn't all that impressive just kinda normal.

The train suddenly lurches forward and the rocks back. Are we in the village of ponies? Rarity gets up and I follow. I wonder if the town will chase me again. And then i'll transform into a pony again. And this will loop again and again and again. Nah, Life can't be that stupid.

Yeah it can, never mind.

" I'll tell you about my jacket and color types later okay?" Rarity nods as we leave the Train and onto the train station.

As Rarity and I walk out onto the the station We could see some other ponies we know. Namely Rarity's friends. We walked up to them to say something. I don't know, I assume it's goodbyes. Pinkie and Fluttershy aren't here. I wonder why.

" Hello girls." Rarity said to them with me behind her. I just waved to the other ponies ahead of her. The four ponies started talking about something. I heard Fluttershy's name once or twice. It would explain waiting. I walk around behind Rarity, just stepping two steps forward and two steps back. Standing in one place makes my feet hurt. Fluttershy soon walked up with Pinkie, both giggling. Fluttershy and Pinkie walk up and joined as well, I just wave to them as well.

" So Fluttershy." Fluttershy turned her head towards Twilight." You said something about an egg?"

" Oh yes, There was also a scroll next to it. Berry said he found it right next to it. Who would leave a poor, poor defenseless egg in that scary forest." She said with a genuine tone of concern.

" Tomorrow, could I come over and take a look at it? Would it be okay with you?" Twilight asked Fluttershy back. Rarity interrupted Fluttershy's response, though Fluttershy didn't look like she was going to reply.

" Ah, You could join Fluttershy and my tea time." She said to Twilight. Rarity turned her head towards Fluttershy and said." I missed Tea with you yesterday, so would it be alright with you tomorrow?" Fluttershy didn't respond with speak, but just nodded with a smile.
" Wonderful, I will see you tomorrow then. Are either of you girls coming?" We all turned towards the other three ponies.

" I would totally go Rarity." Rainbow dash said with sarcasm." But, I asked cloud kicker to cover my weather shift so I can't. I gotta get going now. So see you girls later." Rainbow Dash just Dashed off.

" I would like to come to but ah asked Big mac to cover me. So I owe him tomorrow. I should get going as well. Gotta wake up extra early." Who is this mysterious hamburger pony. I'm gonna go over there soon and find out. Priority's, I got them. Applejack walked away saying her goodbyes.

" Mr. and Mrs.Cake said I HAVE to work tomorrow, so I should get going as well." Pinkie also left as well hopping away.

" I going to leave as well, it's starting to get dark and I have to go prepare and tell spike." Twilight soon left as well.

It is now Rarity, Fluttershy, and me. What Twilight said about getting dark is very true, it's practically night time. The stars were starting to appear as the sun gets dimmer and dimmer.

" Well we should start going as well. Will you be alright getting home?" Rarity asked Fluttershy.

Fluttershy nods her head while looking at the ground. She then turns towards ( I assume) her home. I kinda feel that we should walk her to her own house. It would be the right thing to do. Also the nice thing as well. I poke Rarity for her attention and speak, more like a loud whisper.

" Hey Rarity? Do you think we should walk her home? I know she already said no but ask again." Rarity put a moment of thought into it and spoke to Fluttershy about what I said. Again Fluttershy denied albeit politely. She walks off again with no interruptions from me or Rarity. So all that's left is Rarity and me. " So we can go now right?" Starting to get hungry.

" Yes darling we can go home now. it's starting to get terribly late." She started walking to ( I assume) her home.

As we walked through town I noticed that it's pretty dark. Since it's dark enough I can actually see the stars. Neato. The town itself is outlined in silhouettes made by the moon above. Some of the houses around here have lights on, but curtains closed. Most others, their light off. And we made it to my (TEMPORARY) home.

" Finally back." Said Rarity as she walked in before me." Now Jon, you know where your sleeping arrangement are. And if you excuse me I am going to rest. She trots off to her room and I walk to mine.

As I open the door to sleep in the bed I notice a lump under the blankets. I silently and carefully tip toe towards the bed and lift the blanket. The lump is Sweetie bell. I cover her back up and walk out silently closing the door. I walk to the living room and find the couch I once laid on before. only now it looks a little smaller.

I lay on the couch and as expected I am to big for it. I try a couple of other positions on the couch but it just does not work out. I give up in frustration and throw a pillow from the couch to the floor and lay on the floor. Now I sleep, but I can't. I turn a couple times to each side. I stay awake till sleep takes over. Don't know how long it took though to me it felt like an hour, or five.

I wake up in dream land. I didn't want to stay up here either. So I lay on the grassy ground and try to sleep again. But like the real world I can't fall asleep either.

" Would you like some help there?" A familiar voice said. I turn towards it to see Iris.

" What are you going to do?" I ask. What could she do. I mean how and what.

She sits down with her legs in front, and pats her lap with her hands while presenting a smiling face.

"I'm going to question you later." Her smile almost faltered. " But I'm also to tired as well, so fine you win." I lay on her lap and fall asleep a lot faster then real life. Ahh, rest time...