• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 1,813 Views, 183 Comments

Good, bad, and why me? - Normalguy



It was just a normal day of going to school, and I just dont know what went wrong.

  • ...
16
 183
 1,813

Ready?

Ready!

-=-=-=-=-==-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As i'm floating around i see a door. I swim to the door and inspect it, from my view it is a door with a knob, a white door with a knob. I open the door to expect something but all i get is darkness. While I enter the darkness I see nothing.

And black out.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-----=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-==--=-
(at the picnic with ponies)


“ Hello there everypony.” spoke everybodys favorite purple unicorn.

“ Well howdy there Twi.” Spoke the orange mare with a stetson, emerald eyes,and a blond mane.

“Why hello there darling.” spoke the fashionista unicorn mare with a pure white coat and a beautiful curled deep violet mane and tail with a side of deep blue eyes.

“Hello there Twilight.” said the butter pegasus with a long light pink mane and turquoise eyes.

“Hiya Twilight!” says the pink party pony with a cotton candy mane/tail with light blue eyes.

“Sup Twilight.” said the cyan mare with magenta eyes.

As Twilight got her greeting as did Spike. Every pony thought it was a average day in ponyville without anything happening for once. For the mane six it was just a sunny day in the sky and a picnic on the ground with a assortment of food. Little did they know that the day and maybe there lives will be changed, even more than it already is...somehow.

When all of a sudden a door appeared higher than pegasi can fly and opened and rejected a flaming meteor, but that's when everyone notices, The dragons, the griffins, the diamond dogs, enemies, friends, and of course the ponys. The meteor flew through the sky lighting it a bright as the sun and into everfree forest. The first notice is the princesses student.
“ What is that!” All the other mares (+1 dragon) saw the blazing comet light the sky and fly towards the dreaded Everfree forest. The comet flew to the forest and struck the planet with a mighty force. The students thoughts were mixed with questions and yearning for answers. With mixed feelings of fear and excitement she wanted to find the object and of course, study it. Running to the forest with a shocked face her friends yelling at her at whats she doing. with no choice the other five mares run after her.


Twilight was running through the forest seeing flames and smoke far away.The other five mares (+1 dragon) had some trouble keeping up with her, the group was getting hit by stray branches and dirt. But there thoughts were all similar with each other thinking each others safety and Twilights too.

=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=-=-=-==-==-=--==-=-=-
TRANSITION or extra space number 2: electric boogaloo(had to put that somewhere.)
-==-=-==-=-=-==-===-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
(crash site)


Twilight was nearing the site of the crash she was less then what seemed to be 10 meters and gaining. As she entered through the clearing she saw the carnage of the forest of what the comet did. some trees were destroyed some set ablaze, and a very long streak of flaming dirt. Not too far behind the five mares (+1 dragon) entered the sight fearing what thing could cause this destruction. The other caught up with Twilight and saw what she was staring at. what they are staring at is figure face down apparently with what seemed like a black mane on the top of what seemed to be the head, and fully clothed, right next to it a item of what looks like a misfigured saddle bag. While the mane six(+1 dragon) are staring a noise o what seemed to be a groan. The group stepped back and continued looking with bewildered eyes. the figure groaned and spoke something that wasn't audible to them. Intel it just loudly enough for one of them to hear it mutter.

“S-somthing, *cough and hack* someone h-help me...”

Next thing that one of the mares (Fluttershy) notice that there is a growing pool of blood. “I-its bleeding, what do we do?”

“ We should take it to the ponyville hospital.” spoke the student.

=-==-=-=-=-====-==-==-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--==-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=--=-=-=-
(Hospital) side note: the human’s thought will be this while the elemental is just slanted.
I woke up and felt pain everywhere. I haven't opened my eyes yet due to the pain. Slowly and surely I open my eyes and see a white roof, turning my head I see i'm in a bed and it appears i'm in a hospital. After inspecting my room I hear a voice in my head.

Hey, are you awake?”

Yes.” I thought back.

“Can you move?”

Nope i'm stuck, with pain.” My next thought was to give her a name but I couldn't think of one so I started spouting off random names in my mind and let her decide her name .

What do you think of the name, Wendy?

“ Sssss, no.”

Ok then how about, Kary?

“ Nah.”

Phoebe?

“ Maybe , but no.”

Tallulah?

“ Is that even a name?”

I don't know.

“ Keep trying.”

Bella?

“EWWWwwww, no no no no no.”

Iris?

“Wait, I like that name. Whats it mean?”

Something something something, goddess of the rainbow.

“ I'm good with that, Iris it is.”

As me and Iris finished naming her someone came through the the door. Apparently the somebody that knew I was awake screamed. Her scream was very lady like sounding between the age 20 to 30 I couldn't see who it was, but the person already left when I turned my head. I'm confused, they know what I am? Right?

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!”

Oh that scream is loud as balls. My ears... hey, my stuff! Guess thats a pro.I try to sit up but the pain keeps me down. Thats when i notice something enter the room, so I turn my head to see. What I saw that day changed my life forever, it was a horse, a purple horse with a horn. Huh. What happened next changed the change which changed my life forever again. The purple unicorn thingy spoke.

“ Can you understand me?”

The way she talked and how she moved very slowly with her mouth reminded me of Dory trying to speak whale. Which made me smile. My smile apparently made the unicorn nervous so I stopped right away. The unicorn stepped towards me so I naturally shyed away. The horse, pony, unicorn then spoke again.

“ My name is Twilight sparkle, whats yours?”

I didn't know how to respond, because its not everyday you speak with a unicorn thats sentient, and looking at me those huge eyes. In the end I did respond.

“M-my n-name is...”

I stopped to think if I should give her my real name or a fake name, after all I don't know her. I feel like I could trust her so I gave her my name which was fake. I had this bad habit that I always choose the same fake name every chance I get, so the name came and I spoke.

“My n-name is Jon.”

-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-===-=---
(canterlot castle)

Princess Celestia saw the comet fly through the sky a couple days ago and she worries not just for her ponies but for whatever happens next. The princess was getting lots of mail from nations and ponies across the land, but one letter stuck out of the rest which is from her most prized student. The letter read.

Dear princess Celestia

Today I happen to see the blazing comet fly to the Everfree forest. What happened next was I found that the landing place of the comt was a organic being that can speak equestrian! But the next thing that happened was the being was wounded, so my friend and I took the being to the ponyville hospital to recover and ask questions when it awakes. I will be sure if it means no harm to Equestria when it awakes. The being is fully clothed and has no fur, it appears to be biped in might be around as tall as you,but I cannot tell without comparison. The next thing is that the forearms have claws that aren't like claws, because they aren't sharp at all. Thats all I find out for now without talking to it. I will report to you immediately when it awakes for you to meet it ,if you want.

your faithful student
Twilight Sparkle

All of a sudden a wisp of smoke appeared in front of the princess and a scroll came into existence. The princess unfurls the scroll and reads the written message


Dear princess Celestia

Its awake.
your faithful student Twilight Sparkle

This is the message shes been waiting for to meet the creature. She wanted to speak to it soon so she headed off the balcony and headed to ponyville.she wants to see if it means the end or a bright future of peace, little did she know that this is a whole new thing.

Author's Note:

Second chapter woohoo!
now create the third one
woopadydoo