• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 368 Views, 1 Comments

Chronicles of Bon Bon - Anonimoose



In the future, Bon Bon awakens in a hospital bed her leg missing and a war raging outside, how it began she doesn't know, but shes about to become a part of something bigger than she ever expected!

  • ...
 1
 368

The Wonderbolts

The War-birds opened fire on the floating fortress, Luna charged her horn with more power, the multi-barreled Turrets protecting the base aimed at the incoming hostiles and returned fire sending a flurry of rounds and shells towards the aircraft, some of the rounds struck the missiles preventing them from reaching the ship.

"This base was never intended to be found, the ammo on these weapons will not last!" Luna said as the small crafts evacuated the base with a feminine intercom voice

[BASE EVACUATION:50%]

"That was quick!" Bon Bon said, sitting on her Flank she readied the large four barreled box, using the sight she painted over an pilot-less War-Bird, she smacked the large red button on the side and a missile shot out of the tube and started to fall until the boosters kicked in and sent it flying into the air on a collision course with the craft, the vehicle exploded into a ball of flame as it sunk into the ocean.

"Aim for the Red lights on those things!"

"Got it!" Everypony shouted as they aimed their weapons at the strafing craft, then a streak of the colors of the rainbow, and three clouds of smoke zipped over the base throwing canisters at the turrets causing them to explode.

"Shit! Wonderbolts!" Ritz said still in the dress Backfire put him in wildly firing into the air hoping to hit something.

"They destroyed the defenses! Its only a matter of time till they have the base locked down, we have to leave NOW!" Hilt said throwing off his mask so he could use his magic to slice a blade off of one War-bird sending it colliding into another,

"Hilt?" Luna said in confusion.


"Yes, but we don't have time to talk we have to leave!" he said reasoning to the princess, at first she refused but after seeing the transport war-birds swarmed over the base caved in and ran into the elevator, Hilt, Canvas, Ritz, and Tatau followed behind.

"BON BON COME ON!" Ritz screamed in Lyra's voice knowing it would get her attention, Bon Bon snapped to the source of the sound, noticing everypony was in the elevator but her, right above the group was a Transport War-bird, its hatch opening to multiple EDI ponies readying their weapons to fire at the group.

"WATCH OUT!!" She said warned propping up one more time and firing the three remaining rockets with three rapid presses, the missiles shot and struck the Transport War-bird in the engine causing it to spin wildly with only one engine to support it, various ponies leapt out of the back hatch the Pegasi soldiers catching the earth ponies. The now ponyless War-bird fell towards the deck right towards her,

"OH BUCK!" She threw the weapon on the floor and ran the opposite direction of the elevator to avoid the wreckage crushing her, galloping faster than she ever had in her entire life she reached the end of the deck and jumped preparing to dive into the ocean, before she could a large muscular pony in a Wonderbolt uniform with small wings crashed into her, she could her the crack of one of her ribs by the sudden change of direction in such little time.

"Gah BUCK!" She blurted as the Pegasus crashed through a window of the fort using Bon Bon to soften the blow to him, then throwing Bon Bon across the mess hall she slid off of a table and hit the wall.

"That was for Soarin'." The large pony said in a deep enraged voice, a second smaller framed mare flew in, another Wonderbolt who grabbed the radio attached to her shoulder, "This is Cloudchaser, we have found Drops," looking up at the mare who was now standing on her four legs again with a sinister grin, "in critical condition."

"This is Captian Dash, I want her alive!" The element of loyalty said, her words bitter and sharp.

"You heard the lady, alive, but that doesn't mean you have to be awake!" Snowflake said cracking his hooves. Bon Bon collected herself and looked up at the duo, spitting blood on the floor,

"Nice legs, Compensate much?" She said pointing at his wings, Snowflake reared up in rage and charged at the mare, Bon Bon jumping out of the way then Cloudchaser shot up and caught her in midair and spun her around and threw her into the kitchen of the mess hall and into a rack of pots and pans.

"Shit, you're getting old bonnie." Bon Bon said catching her breath trying to get up a shot of pain came from her chest, "AH BUCK! Yep it's broke!" clenching her ribs with her hoof

"You give up yet?" The Wonderbolts said at the same time in a cocky tone,

"Why don't you come in here and find out Blunderbolts?" She said egging on the pair.

The door swung open and the two Wonderbolts searched the kitchen for Bon Bon the pile of pans was spread around the floor, Snowflake kicked them out of the way,

"WHERE ARE YOU!?"

"Right behind you!" Bon Bon shouted, the large pony turned around to the sight of a pan knocking him out cold,

"That was for throwing me through a window you bastard." Bon Bon painfully said, the simple swing drained most of her energy.

"SNOWFLAKE!" Cloudchaser screamed pulling out a small survival knife with a scowl she snarled "Bring it!"

"Buck that! I have a pan!" Bon Bon refused the challenge, instead throwing the pan at the mare clocking her in the head with the frying pan, the mare slumping to the floor.

"Why the hay are these things so darn effective?" Bon Bon asked herself as she stumbled out of the kitchen and back into the dining area to the sight of Rainbow Dash in an armored up Wonderbolts uniform and what looked to be a small magic powered engine to boost her speed even faster, on each hoof a small machine-pistol with a top fed magazine pointed right at Bon Bon, seconds later the room flooded with EDI Soldiers all of them trained their weapons on Bon Bon

"You are under arrest for Treason and the murder of Soarin'"

"Buck me." Bon Bon muttered as the soldiers slapped a pair of cuffs on her and dragged her back up to the deck using the stairs, once they reached the deck one of the Dual engine War-Birds landed and opened its back hatch the ponies inside dismounted as Bon Bon was thrown in, the guards who carried her resumed their sweep of the base as Rainbow Dash picked her up by the scruff of the neck and threw her into a seat, getting face to face with Bon Bon she demanded answers

"Why did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"DONT PLAY WITH ME!" she screamed as she slapped Bon Bon, "WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!?"

"I DIDN'T!"

"LIAR!" She slapped her again

"YOU CAN HIT ME ALL YOU WANT BUT IT WON'T CHANGE A BUCKING THING!" Bon Bon spat back looking Dash straight in the eyes,

"You will pay for what you did.." Rainbow Dash said, composing herself as the remaining Wonderbolts helped their now conscious teammates onto the bird, Bon Bon looked around the Bird the inside was spacious but in her condition she wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight, she remembered the three shells in her false leg, but had decided that killing anypony else would only make her situation worse.

"High Commander McTalk, This is Captain Dash, we have the HVT captured, we are en route to to your position, out." she cut the radio and she trotted over to Bon Bon getting in her face,

"You ready to go home for the last time traitor?"

"Listen things are not as they seem Dash."

"Things look pretty clear to me! I see one Traitor who killed MY FRIEND, and don't think I'm going to defect at your whim, I am the element of loyalty for a reason!"

"Loyalty blinds you." This answer caught Dash off guard causing her to storm to the front of the aircraft.

"Get us out of here."

"Yes Ma'am course set, Fillydephia."