• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 368 Views, 1 Comments

Chronicles of Bon Bon - Anonimoose



In the future, Bon Bon awakens in a hospital bed her leg missing and a war raging outside, how it began she doesn't know, but shes about to become a part of something bigger than she ever expected!

  • ...
 1
 368

AirBonBon

The Changelings swarm landed on the surface of the aircraft, pulling panels off of the plane with their magic, a few careless Changelings flew too close to the engines causing them to get sucked into the turbine with a loud bang the engines set on fire.

"They took out our engines!" Lightning said, SP swiveling her chair around to face Bon Bon and Lyra,

"Listen, we can try to land the plane in the desert, but those changelings are weighing us down."

"Kill them all, got it." Lyra said coldly snapping her head forward causing her mask to close with a metallic ring.

"If my math is right, you have five minutes." SP said, Lyra and Bon Bon going to Blueblood's Private room to load up. Lyra putting on her shoulder cannon and picking her over sized weapon up with one hoof.

"Five minutes to wipe out a swarm!?" Bon Bon said, even to her that seemed near impossible.

"No, we just have to get them off the plane." Lyra said

"How are we going to do that?" Bon Bon asked, The pair walking into the Cargo Bay Canvas and Hilt clad in tactical gear and Shemagh's passing out weapons from the aircraft's armory to the other ponies, these rifles unlike the others, had most of their mechanisms hidden and a large trigger in front of a box, and instead of a stock they used a pivoting hoof mount so the pony could walk one second and prop themselves up to fire the next.

"What kind of weapons are these?" Bon Bon asked confused.

"They're supposed to be the firearms of the future, no magic or complicated clockwork gears required, so the simplicity of a lever action with the effectiveness of a clockwork." Lyra replied. "As far as either sides reports know, these don't exist so it isn't stealing." she said using her magic to give a rifle to Bon Bon, who slipped it on her hoof and folded it up along the side of her arm.

"Be careful it shoots three shots, so watch when you shoot it."

"Thanks, but I still think nothing beats the Boomstick Lyra." as she said that, the rear ramp of the airplane ripped open and flew off by the magic aura of the Changelings depressurizing the cargo bay, everypony hung on as papers and various things that were not bolted down flew out of the plane, Sifty hung onto Backfire in one hoof and the seat they were in, Tatau stood using his hooked arm to latch on to a metal poll, firing into the swarm with his rifle pumping and firing with one hoof, ensuring the Cargo bay was clear.
Then out the back of the plane the ground could be seen getting closer, until eventually the plane skidded across the desert sand, Bon Bon losing her grip was sent flying out the back of the plane and unto the sand, Blacking out. When she awoke she was being dragged away by two changelings looking over she saw Backfire was with her, then down to her hoof she still had the rifle, with a flick of her hoof the weapon deployed and the two changelings turned around just in time to see Bon Bon, her weapon trained on them, with two presses of the large trigger the weapon let out two bursts leaving three holes in the Changeling's heads. As they hit the ground Bon Bon rolled over to Backfire who was knocked out, her horn missing.

"Backfire, Backfire wake up!" Bon Bon said shaking the mare until her eyes cracked open, her eyes then shot open.

"My horn!" she said looking around for it.

"Backfire, I'm sorry but we have to get out of here," Bon Bon said looking around, "Wherever we are.."

"I'm useless without my horn though!" Backfire said, tears forming in her eyes.

"That's not true and you know it." Bon Bon said looking right in her eyes/

"What do you mean?"

"Can you fight?"

"Y-yea"

"Can you walk?"

"Yes,"

"Do you want to see Sifty again!?" Bon Bon said raising her voice in an inspiring tone to raise Backfires spirits."

"YES!" Backfire shouted a bit too enthusiastically but the fact that she was on four hooves and ready to move was good enough for Bon Bon.

"Then let's get out of here," she said walking down the burrowed cave, "Wherever the way out is.."