• Published 6th Jul 2013
  • 3,703 Views, 54 Comments

Alchemy Vs. Magic - The Real Darkness



Edward and Alphonse landed into Equestria after trying out a theorized transmutation.

  • ...
10
 54
 3,703

Chapter 1:Where the Hell are We!?

After the wound was treated properly Edward already put his red coat back on and they decided to introduce themselves. Edward was first to speak.

"Anyways, I'm Edward Elric, The Fullmetal Alchemist. And that is Alphonse. My brother."Edward stated smiling.

"Well, glad to meet you two. I'm Fluttershy." the yellow pegasus stated clearly not afraid since they didn't harm her.

"So, where are we anyways?" Al asked wanting some answers.

"You are in Equestria. In Ponyville to be correct." Edward wore a shocked face.

"Al, do you know what this means?" He asked his brother.

"That not only we saw this world through the orb, but jumped the universe boundary and proved the theory." Al stated.

"Exactly. Anyways, Miss Fluttershy, we are from a planet in our world called Earth I am a state alchemist there." Edward stated knowing that she wanted to know,"And we are humans."

"Well, we should get to sleep it is nighttime and I can introduce you to my friends tomorrow." she said and the brothers both nodded.

"So, where will we sleep?"

"One of you can take the couch, but...I think the other we have to sleep on the floor, sorry." Fluttershy said having a sad tone for not being able to meet her guests needs.

"It's fine," Edward said as he yawned and laid back on the couch and Alphonse laid upon the bare floor,"We won't need blankets or anything you have already done enough for us."

Edward closed his eyes and Alphonse just laid there the red fading from his eye sockets.

"Goodnight." Fluttershy called and the brothers responded with the same words as she headed up the stairs and fell asleep in her own bed.

A rooster called at the crack of dawn and Edward sprung from the couch at the noise and yelled out the window with sleepy eyes.

"Shut up, you stupid chicken!" He plopped back down and Alphonse got up hearing things cooking. He headed into the kitchen to check it out and saw Fluttershy cooking some eggs with nothing else.

Alphonse spoke up walking over to her making loud metallic shuffles,"Good morning, Miss Fluttershy."

"Good morning, Alphonse.Sleep well?" At that moment Edward walked in rubbing his eyes.

"Yes, I slept well. How about you, brother?"

Edward responded in a better voice than before shouting at the rooster,"Could of slept better...But I'm fine."he said yawning halfway through it, as he made his way into the kitchen.

"That smells great!" Edward exclaimed.

"I'm glad you think so.It's fresh right from the coop." Fluttershy said before setting the last of the eggs on a plate.

"I thought you guys might be hungry after last night," She said laying the plates at the table,"So I made breakfast for you both..if that's alright."

"I think it's more than alright, its just so kind and you barely even know us," Alphonse said,"but, I'm not hungry this morning."

"Oh, um,"Fluttershy said thinking she messed up badly,"Are you sure? I would hate for it to go to waste."

"Positive, you and Ed can have mine."He said reassuring Fluttershy as he split the eggs evenly.

They all sat down at the table on pillows in which Ed thought was quite weird but, he didn't care.He was glad to eat so good.

As he finished, Fluttershy was half done. He let out some air before speaking,"That was delicious, Fluttershy. You really know how to cook." He smiled at her.

Fluttershy blushed, it barely visible under her coat,"T-thank you.."

They talked a little before heading out to meet Fluttershy's friends. As they walked Edward decided to say something.

"You know...I am not all flesh and blood."He said almost regretting what he said. He then remembered she saw it the night before and probably thought it was normal. He felt compelled to tell the truth.

"What do you mean?"Fluttershy asked.

"He means that his arm isn't actually an arm." Alphonse said, interrupting Edward before he said something stupid.

"It's automail. It helps me get around since I lost my arm."

Fluttershy started getting sympathetic towards Edward but, didn't decide to show it.

"So here we are at my friend's house and the library,"Fluttershy said and knocked on the door.

A purple unicorn answered her eyes wide as she saw Edward and Alphonse.

"Great! More explaining to do. I swear I will end up with a swollen throat or no vocal chords by the end of today." Edward said being the whining guy he is.