• Published 4th Oct 2013
  • 2,227 Views, 13 Comments

Digimon: Equestrian Adventures - Shadow Flame



A tale of interest. Read along as Joshua and Blizzarddramon try to stop an Agumon.

  • ...
6
 13
 2,227

Thanks and Goodbyes

"This party is quite the shindig." I said.

"You ain't lying about that." Demijoshuamon said while trying to swallow three cupcakes whole.

"You wanna maybe chew them first?"

"I can, but I just choose not to."

"Wow!" Pinkie Pie said. "I had no idea Demijoshuamon could eat that much in one bite."

"You should of seen him at the team's Christmas party." I said, picking up a blue frosted cupcake. "Ate five whole bags of chips, and two pizzas."

"Five whole bags?" Twilight asked, joining the conversation. "Like, 20 oz.?"

"Try 45 oz."

"You know that they were only half-full." Demijoshuamon retorted.

"They were unopened. That was the messed-up part about it." I said.

"True. The company was cheap on the contents." Demijoshuamon agreed. "Party size my left--"

"Half-full? What kind of company does that?" Twilight asked.

"Pretty much every food company where we live." I said. "But that's a story for another time."

"Can you tell us?" Sunset Shimmer asked.

"When did you come in?" Twilight asked.

"When this conversation started."

"I do have a stack of rush-stapled stories, one of which is pretty much a summary report of how food companies rip customers off." I said. "If you want, I could show it to you."

"That'd be nice." Said Twilight.

"I'll go get it, then."

***

"You sure you don't need our help?" I asked.

"I'm sure." Pinkie Pie said.

"Why don't you start getting your stuff ready." Twilight suggested.

"Alright, then." I said, standing up. "Come on D.j."

"Coming" Demijoshuamon said and we walked to our resting place.

"Now, the DVD box set for the Turtles movie trilogy." I said.

"We already put that in." Demijoshuamon said. "Right next to the Digimon movie box set."

"Right. We'd probably never get this done in time if we didn't work together."

"Now what about Agumon's egg?"

"How about we put it in the saddle in the fold where the bag rest and leg straps meet."

"That can work."

"Almost ready to go?" Applejack asked.

"About." I said.

***

"Ready to fly buddy?" I asked Demijoshuamon, knowing the answer.

"Ready." Demijoshuamon said. "Demijoshuamon Legend Digivolve to... The Legendary Dragon of Honor, Blizzarddramon"

"Will we see you again?" Twilight asked.

"Well, yeah." I said while climbing into the saddle. "We're bound to encounter another foe who'd decide to do some multiverse traveling."

"What about a casual visit?"

"I'm sure we can find some time." Blizzarddramon said.

"Do you Pinkie Promise?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"We Pinkie Promise." I said.

"Goodbye." Rarity said.

"Fly safe." Rainbow Dash added.

"Don't forget to visit us." Pinkie Pie said.

"We'll miss you." Twilight stated, almost forlornly.

"Let's go, Blizzarddramon." I said, looking away. "Before we have to let them see us crying."

"Right" Blizzarddramon responded.

***

"When did Joshua say he and Blizzarddramon were coming back?" BlackAgumon asked.

"He said that, baring injury or death, they'd be back today." Jeremy responded.

"They'd better. I've got a few choice words for Agumon."

A roar echoed in the sky, heralding the opening of a portal in the multiverse. The roar was no louder than that of a song coming from one of those cheap little speakers you could obtain for a portable music device with the device set to 'LOUD' volume, being a good hour before opening, but it was still enough to indicate the portal's opening.

***

"Hey Joshua?" Blizzarddramon asked.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Can we maybe stop for donuts on the way home?"

Chuckling, I said "Sure."

"Thanks." Blizzarddramon said.

"You don't have to thank me." I said. "You're my life-partner. I couldn't lose you. We belong together."

We flew onward in silence, enjoying the company of each other. Fairly soon, the portal to our home universe appeared. I knew we would have to explain the mission in detail, so I devised a quick summary that explained the key information of the mission.

"I'm reaching full speed now Joshua." Blizzarddramon said. "Hold on tight and don't lose your lunch. As we make our final descent into our home universe, I'd like to take the time to remind you to turn off all electronic devices and that the use of electronic devices during the landing process is a major violation of some flight code."

"That's a good one." I said.

***

"Look!" BlackAgumon said, pointing up over Wal-Mart. "They've returned!"

"Why are they stopping there?" Jeremy asked.

"Maybe Blizzarddramon got a case of the travel munchies again." BlackAgumon said jokingly.

"Let's hope they get enough for us."

We quickly found what we were looking for at Wal-Mart and, after paying for the donuts and 12-pack of soda, returned home.

"Honey, I'm home." I said while opening the door, obviously quoting that one character in that one show I can't think of right now. "And I've got a surprise for you."

"You brought Agumon home?" Jeremy asked.

"In egg form, yes." I said in response. "Come on. Blizzarddramon's saddle is giving me trouble."

***

"I cannot believe it had to come to that." BlackAgumon said.

"I can't believe BlackImperialdramon is back." Jeremy said. "And taken over his herald's body."

"At least you were able to stop Agumon before he destroyed this world you went to."

"Yeah." Demijoshuamon said while opening a can of soda.

"The weirdest part is that he tried to use her body in an attempt to seduce me into giving him the egg." I said.

"At least you were able to keep your thing in check." BlackAgumon pointed out.

"Yeah." I said, eating another donut. "If I didn't, we'd all be boned."

This story is over. I've written all I can outside of the bios of the Digimon that appear in it. Stay tuned and keep this story bookmarked for the Analyzer chapter of 'Digimon: Equestrian Adventure' coming up next. And stay tuned for the next great tale.

Author's Note:

Finally over. Except for the Digimon Analyzer, I've finished this story. I will write a sequel to this story some time in the future. If you enjoyed this story, then keep your schedule open whenever you can to both reread it and look for it's sequel, obviously titled 'Digimon: Equestrian Adventures 2' at some point this year, assuming that this story isn't removed for a copyright issue. See you in the sequel.