• Published 1st Jul 2013
  • 4,170 Views, 29 Comments

Spike's Family is... - trahzo



Who's family do you think Spike's gonna be adopted into?

  • ...
6
 29
 4,170

Thursday: An Applejacked-up Family!

Spike woke-up in Appleblom's room this time, only this time, he woke-up to this! Applebloom's lips on his lips!

"GAH! Applebloom, I thought I told you already, give-up, what me & Trixie share is the truest of love!" Spike said angrily!

"Don't family members kiss each other sometimes?" Applebloom asked.

"Yeah, but 1.Not on the lips, unless it's like a parent or a spouse and 2.We're not family YET!" He angrily explained.

"YEE-HAW, good morning you 2!" Applejack said, well she actually hollered it! "Ah right, me & Big Mac just made breakfast, now let's go!"

Spike & the Apple sisters made it to the kitchen where Granny Smith, Big Macintosh, & Winona we're waiting.

"Well good morning Spike & Half-pint." Greeted Granny Smith. Applebloom still gets embarrassed whenever Granny used that nickname, even if it's just family.

"Morning Granny Smith!" Spike replied

"Alright Ya'll, after breakfast, get ready for we're heading to the amusement later!"

"YAY!" Spike & Applebloom shouted with some food still in their mouths.

"Kids, swallow your food before cheering!" Applejack said, while sitting down next to Big Mac.

As they were eating, Spike couldn't help but notice that Winona was making bedroom eyes at him!

"(Guess I still smell like a dog after that whole human world adventure!)" Spike thought

I think we'd all like to forget about that movie thank you very much, but at least we now know you get all the bitches literally! Man, if only they could hear what the narrator was saying to them right now! So a while after, they finished breakfast & Spike helped Granny Smith with the dishes. Don't worry, he's much more careful now after the episode: " Spike at Your Service ". A while after breakfast, they left Sweet Apple Acres to the amusement park at the north western side of Ponyville!

"Okay Spike, Applebloom, here's ah bunch-o-bits! Have fun!"

"Thanks A.J.!" the 2 said, before running off into the crowd!

Spike & Applebloom had a wonderful time together! They went on the rollercoaster, they road the Thursday-Go-Round, which is much more fun than the usual Merry-Go-Round, they made funny faces in the photo booth, of course Spike blocked Applebloom, when se wanted to kiss Spike again, they threw darts at balloons, hey wait a minute, that's me at that booth, weird, anyway, they tied in 1st place for laser tag, Spike even won Applebloom a giant stuffed rabbit from that rifle game. So they enjoyed the rest of their day, but that's when they noticed some teenage delinquents vandalizing the popcorn counter.

"Hey, stop that you jerks!" Spike shouted in foolish bravery since he knew who these delinquents were!"

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the dragon who turned his back on his own species, I've been waiting for the moment we'd finally meet! Boiler, Violet Flash, let's kill him & his friend as well!" Garble commanded

They were going to attack, but that's when an orange hoof & a red hoof collided with the big jerk's chest sending him flying!

"Oh daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!" Garble wailed as he flew through the air, he eventually landed, but when he did, he blew up like in SpongeBob!

"Yur next!" Applejack threatened

"Eeyup!" Big Mac agreed!

"N-now, let's not do anything hasty...wait for us Garble dude!" Violet Flash said, as he flew away like a wuss, followed by Boiler!

"Thank you A.J. that's twice you saved me!" Spike said, while hugging Applejack's front leg!

"Don' worry none abou' it, we're family, maybe!"

"Eeyup!"

"Heh, looks like we're out of bits, guess it's time to head back!" Spike pointed out.

"Before yah go Spahk, Ah want to show you kids sumthin'."

So they all exited the amusement park where Winona was waiting for that the exit, Winona tackled, then licked Spike's face, still with the bedroom eyes from earlier!

"Okay Winona, simmer down, I want to show these 2 what ah got planned!" Applejack removed her dog from Spike's personal space & elbowroom so he could get up. "Alright ya'll, don't open yur eyes till I say to okay?"

"Sure!"

They waited in anticipation of what Applejack had for them!

"okay, you can open yur eyes!"

They opened their eyes to see a crystal sculpture of themselves, they were both impressed.

"Wow, you got every detail of me & Applebloom! Thanks, this is a very meaningful gift!"

"Wow sis, It's almost like it's real!" Applebloom stated

"That's because I am real, the crystal sculpture of you is right behind me!" Opal bloom said while a little annoyed. Applebloom then looked at the real crystal sculpture of her & she was still impressed.

"Well, sun's setting, guess I better get back to the library!"

"Ah'll walk yah home Spahk, I had a great time, yur really fun to be with!"

So Spike & Applebloom walked to the Library, Spike thanked Applebloom for the great time they spent together, and then he blocked another kiss. Spike went to the room that had his bed, once again his bed was there even though it was in AB's room. He didn't care, he just excitedly went back to sleep, wondering who'll be next!

End of chapter.

Author's Note:

Seriously, whenever I hear Big Mac say eeyup, I imagine a teenage couple being caught having sex because the teenage girl got pregnant! Since A.J. made an ice sculpture in "A Canterlot Wedding Part 1" Thought that she's at good sculpting so that's why I had her make a crystal sculpture of Spike & Applebloom!