• Published 1st Jul 2013
  • 4,170 Views, 29 Comments

Spike's Family is... - trahzo



Who's family do you think Spike's gonna be adopted into?

  • ...
6
 29
 4,170

Wednsday: A Bouquet of Shy Posies!

Once again our little friend, no, not that one! Woke up in a room that wasn't Twilight's. Then something smacked him & that something, was Angel, who smacked him awake with a novelty plastic mug that Fluttershy bought during the mane 6's trip to Mexipone last summer.

"Why do you hate me?" Spike asked

Angel only shot a raspberry at Spike, & hopped off out of the room Spike was sleeping in, then the door opens to reveal Flutt- wait, what happened to her wings?!

"What the? Fluttershy, what happened to your wings, your beautiful graceful elegant wings?! Don't worry, if it makes you feel better, I'll join y-" He was cut-off as the door opened aga- wait, 2 Fluttershy's?

"WHAT IN CELESTIA'S NAME IS GOING ON HERE?!!!"

The Fluttershy with wings jumped in the air with fear because of Spike's high volume!

"Now, now, child calm yourself & Fluttershy, please come back over here & I'll introduce myself."

"Okay mother." Fluttershy said, as she returned to the room.

"Pleased to meet you, I'm Posey: Fluttershy's mom!"

"Wow, you look like the spitting image of Fluttershy! Well, but without the wings & your cutiemark had flowers on it, not butterflies. Well anyway, thanks for clearing up the confusion, just ignore what I was saying earlier heh, heh!"

"So Fluttershy, do you have anything planned for us?" Posey asked.

"No..." She disappointedly answered.

"That's fine, why don't we just hang out here for the day?"

"That would be an excellent idea, what say you Fluttershy?"

"Well, that would be a good idea! My animal friends are in need of help, for the past 2 days somepony keeps on stealing their food & I'm going to get to the bottom of it! If that's okay with you?"

The 2 agreed to figure out who keeps on stealing their food! So they set out to see who exactly did it! They went to all the animals to see if they saw anything last night! This investigation reminded Spike of the time he cleared Trixie's name when somepony tried framing her for theft! Eventually, the trio decided to give up till they finally found a witness! It was the bear Fluttershy & Rainbow Dash made-up in the episode: "Party of One".

"So your saying a an orange chicken riding on a scooter, while sleeping was stealing everyone's food?" All 3 knew who exactly this was.

Later...

*Knock* *knock*

*door opens*

"Oh, hey there maybe brother, what can I do you for?"

"Scootaloo, can we go in your room?" Spike asked

"Uh, sure!"

So the 3 entered the house, then entered Scootaloo's room, then opened her closet!

"Yep, found it!'

"Hey, what are those things doing my room?"

"Scootaloo, a bear just told Fluttershy that an orange chicken while riding on a scooter, while sleeping, was stealing food from the local animals, & as it turns out, your the one who did it!" Spike explained

"1st of all, I AM NOT A CHICKEN! 2nd of all, darn it, I've been sleep scootering again!"

So Spike, Fluttershy and Posey loaded all the animal's food into a cart, & headed back to the cottage. All the animals cheered that their heroes returned in victory. These animals cheering victoriously reminded Spike of the time him & Trixie had their 1st date at the baseball field. This kiss cam was pointed at them! Spike smiled a bit, but then Agnel smaked him again with a red herring!

"Alright, now that the animals have been fed, let's head back inside everypony." Posey suggested.

So they all went back inside the cottage and had some tea. most of the day was quiet, they all had nothing to do. Soon the silence was broken when Fluttershy asked...

"So, you wanna play some boardgames?"

"Sure, watcha got?" Spike asked

Fluttershy flew to her closet & took all of the board games she had & showed them to Spike & Posey. She had plenty of games that parodied games like Candy Land, Scrabble, Shoots & Ladders, etc. They played for hours & Spike was having a blast, in fact, there was this one game they were playing & the loser had cards blasted right at them. Spike felt happy being with Fluttershy, she was so very kind, a true friend to be around, and maybe she'd make an even better sister. Still, aint making his final choice till the week is over. Later, during the final game, Posey asked...

"So, how was your date with Trixie last night?"

"It was spectacular till Deezutra: Celestia's top general got angry at & had a fight with the manager of the movie theater, about that one guy behind him who was doing very unnecessary things he should've done at his home or something! On the bright side, me & Trixie made it 3rd base!"

"Wow, your doing well for such a young man!" Posey then rubbed his head with her hoof. "Okay, my turn."

Spike loved how Fluttershy & Posey were interested in him, since not a lot of ponies find him interesting even though he's the only dragon resident of Ponyville, he could tell them what he did today, even though it was mostly nothing, & the still wouldn't get bored. After they finished the last game, it was night time!

"Oh, it's getting late, I better go!"

"Actually, Twilight has arranged for you to sleep here for the night."

"Really?"

"Yes, apparently, she's having a sleepover with Applejack & Trixie so your going to have to stay here for the night!"

"Okay!"

Spike then hugged Fluttershy & ran into her room, he then tucked himself into his bed, ready for the next day. Man, where exactly has Trixie been in this story right? She's only been mentioned, not shown!

End of chapter.