• Published 26th Jun 2013
  • 462 Views, 12 Comments

The Super Naturals - LillyBreeze



Every pony has a special talent, but what would happen if you were to modify them? Join seven ponies on an epic quest to bring back Equestria from the hell that it is.*IF YOU DISLIKE PLEASE LEAVE CONSTRUCTIAVE CRITISISM*

  • ...
4
 12
 462

The start of doom

In the Canterlot Castle throne room, Princess Celestia sat on her throne, her head bowed, and tears rolling down her pale cheek. Her sister, Princess Luna sat beside her, trying to comfort her. The princesses had just received the news that their beloved niece, Princess Cadence, had gone missing. Luna, like her sister, was devastated, but Celestia received another piece of more depressing news, when she found out that her student, Princess Twilight, had gone missing along with Cadence. Luna looked at her sister, she had never looked so upset

"Sister, are you ok?" she asked
"Yes Luna, I will be fine" Celestia whispered "Im going to goo to my room"
"I shall bring you some food"
"Thanks you, Luna"


Deep in the Canterlot castle dungeons, two alicorns were chained to the wall. One was pink, her tricoloured hair messy and dishevelled. She looked exhausted, her coat damp with sweat and tears. Beside her, a smaller alicorn was chained. Her purple coat was dusty and her purple and pink striped mane was knotted and frizzy. She looked over at the other alicorn, Princess Cadence. Both their horns had been sawed off, and their wings had been broken.

"Cadence" the purple alicorn sobbed "What are we going to do!"
"I don't know Twilight" cadence replied " we can only hope that Celestia and Luna come to get us out, And I kno-"

She was cut off a there was a scream from in the castle. Twilight began to cry harder, but no tears came out, no noise. Cadence watched the mare she had foal sat, and also began to cry.


Back in the Castle kitchen, Luna heard the scream from her sisters bed chambers. She dropped the bowl of salad she was holding, and galloped to her sister. When she got there, she bucked down the door and galloped through the planks of wood. She looked round the room in panic. Her sister wasn't there, the only thing that belonged to Celestia, was the pool of blood, and her crown, necklace and shoes. Luna started to panic.

"Sister? CELESTIA!" she screamed.
"Oh my dear niece Luna, your sister isn't here, she had to take a little trip"

Luna whipped round. An alicorn stallion stood over her. His white coat glistened, and his blue, green and purple mane hung over his shoulder.

"Uncle Seastorm" Luna said, narrowing her eyes.

Her uncle was banished from Equestria after trying to assassinate her father to gain power.

"Oh no Luna dear, Its King Crimson moon now"

He laughed as his coat turned to a pale grey, and his mane and tail turned to a blood red crimson. Luna gaped at her uncle as her transformed.

"what do you want Uncle" she asked in a hushed voice
"I want Equestria, and that's what im getting, as soon as I get rid of you!" He said, and fired a red beam from his horn. Luna cast a counter spell, and a blue beam shot from hers. She smiled as she over powered her Uncle.

"I don't know what you are looking so happy about" he smirked "You are going on a little holiday to, just like your sister"

He over powered Luna, and she vanished in a puff of smoke. He grinned to himself as he left the room. Once he found the head of guards, he told him to go and get the news team, for he had important information. The guard looked confused, but went to find them anyway


The ponies of Equestria trotted to their TV sets to turn on the news, and were shocked to see an alicorn stallion standing in front of the camera. They all settled to listen to the speech he was giving.

"I went to visit my nieces when I found they were missing. I am truly devastated, for they were the ponies I loved the most. Until they come back, I shall look after Equestria. I feel it is my duty to my brother to take care of his kingdom. But I have to make a few changes. OK, here we go. Number one. All adults must have a job.
Number two. You all must pay tax. Number three. I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE ALL STARVING. IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY TO BUY FOOD, TO BAD. im sorry, anyway. Half of you don't have jobs, yew you have money. Oh, one more thing. If anypony, I repeat ANYPONY is found stealing, borrowing money to buy food, talking about me, then you shall all be thrown in the dungeon. Thanks for your time"

The ponies of Equestria stared at each other in horror. Their princesses had gone, and this monster was taking over. Little did they know, but this was the start of a horrible time for Equestria.

Author's Note:

Hey guys x I know that Crimson Moon isn't written very well, but im not good at that sort of thing. Don't worry, adventure are just over the hill. please Rate and leave a comment xx