• Published 26th Jun 2013
  • 462 Views, 12 Comments

The Super Naturals - LillyBreeze



Every pony has a special talent, but what would happen if you were to modify them? Join seven ponies on an epic quest to bring back Equestria from the hell that it is.*IF YOU DISLIKE PLEASE LEAVE CONSTRUCTIAVE CRITISISM*

  • ...
4
 12
 462

The three thinkers

Braveheart closed the window and walked over to her bed. She put her bow and arrows beside her and started planning the assault course for the new rookies. She owned an assault course for ponies that wanted to be in Equestria's army. Braveheart had been in the army when she was younger, and had been asked to train the younger ponies. She went to look in the mirror. Her green coat was dusty and her black mane was styled as it usually was. The grey strip in her mane stood out against the white band she wore around her forehead. Over her left eye there was a long scar. Although she wasn't the sweetest of ponies, she wasn't ugly. Many of the young stallions that worked with her had been known to have a bit of a crush on her. She went over to her bed and lay down, and began to think about her talent.

{begin flashback}

Braveheart trotted over to her teachers desk to receive her test results. It was the test the determined how smart you were. Every filly and colt had to take it so the could decide what future job would be best for them. Braveheart looked down at her paper. Her teachers red pen stood out against the charcoal she had used.100%. It was right there, in bright red.

{end flashback}

Bravehearts memory was faded a bit, but she did remember Princess Celestia taking under her wing and telling her that her talent was extraordinary, that no pony had ever been as able as she was to work out problems and solutions to issues so quickly. That was why she was the first mare to join the army. Braveheart turned over and went to sleep


Darkwing studied the clouds in front of him, and in a flash, flew through the course. He landed on the finishing cloud, and checked his stopwatch. 4.3 seconds. His best time so far. As he flew home he could hear his giant wings beating.

{begin flashback}

A mare was pacing a hospital waiting room. She jumped round as a doctor came in the room, and gave her a bundle. It was her foal. His black coat looked like the night sky and his crimson mane was as bright as a rose. The doctor started to explain one well, big problem. As he was being born, the foals wings broke. The managed to mend them, but they were, well larger than normal. Darkwings mother was a Pegasus, but his father was an earth pony. There was a problem when he was still in his mothers womb, and his wings were much larger than a normal pegasus's. Darkwing was not a pony for the limelight, so when the Wonderbolts asked him to joint them, he declined.

When he got home he opened his door and went to get a hot chocolate. When he made it he went and sat down. He sipped the warm, frothy and marshmallow filled drink. He heard a knock at the door and ponies whispering behind it. He went over to answer it, and screaming fillies ran into the room, just as he flew out. He flew away until he was at a cliff. He pushed at the wall and he flew through. This was his secret hideout in case people mares came looking. He was a cute stallion, and many mare chased him. He lay down on a make shift bed and went to sleep.


Brighteye focused on the hawk. He was hanging upside down from a tree looking at a mouse that was a mile away, and his friends hawk, a couple of miles in the other direction, was looking at it to. They were both in the middle of a forest. It was a race. His friend had dared him to race his hawk. Brighteye saw his friend by the mouse, he raised a flag. Brighteye watched the hawk, a bead of sweat rolling down his face. His friend lowered the flag, and Bright eye ran. He jumped over a log, dived over a hole and soon he was in the same clearing as the mouse. He dived for it, and his hoof touched it a moment before the hawk.

Once he had said good bye to his friend, he started to walk home. He took a short cut through a river, the water splashing on his cream coat. His purple mane and tail fluttered slightly in the breeze. He smiled to himself as he saw his house, on top of the hill. Once he was inside he sat down to look at his computer. It would have been rare a couple of years ago to have a computer, bit now, well it was normal. He logged onto Ehay to see how well his books were selling. Somepony had bought all six of them for fifty bits. He looked at the money he had received in surprize, he knew the books were rare, but that rare. Wow. He logged onto his email. A letter from the optitions. He got them every week, checking if his eye sight was ok.

{begin flashback}

The doctor was talking to his mum. Brighteye had been attacked by a hawk, and had surgery on his eyes. The hawk had scratched them both, and he had almost lost them. When he woke up he was amazed. He could see dust in the carpet, every hair on his foreleg. It turned out that the doctors had to give him an eye transplant. Nopony had eyes that they could donate, so they had to swap with the hawk that he had fought. The doctors modified them so they looked like pony eyes. His talent was observation so the hawk eyes, well they just helped with that.

{end flashback}

Brighteye looked out of his window at Canterlot castle. Luna appered in his sight,

"go to sleep" she mouthed

Brighteye nodded, closed his eyes, and feel into sleep

Author's Note:

Hey guys xx this is the best I could do for this chapter xx please rate and comment if you like it, thanks xx