• Published 25th Jun 2013
  • 3,621 Views, 82 Comments

Equestria In Chaos Control - chaoswisp1000



When the 7 chaos emeralds are warped into Equestria, chaos becomes even more chaotic as combat between Mobians and Equestrians ensues.

  • ...
7
 82
 3,621

Chapter 16 - The Lunar Blaze

"Where is she?" Celestia asked, the rest of the group coming up behind her.

"She is in here your highness" the guard responded, opening the door to the cell where the "girl" was staying. He eyed Sonic and his friends in a suspicious manner, but didnt say anything.

"Wait out here, my sister and I will question this being" The princess instructed before entering the cell.

"So, you're Princess Celestia, the ruler of this land. It's an honor" the girl calmly greeted, her expression still placid.

"Thank you miss..." Celestia inquired, fishing for a name.

"Solaria" the girl flatly stated, eyeing the two princesses with a hint of curiosity.

"Why didst thou foalnap Pinkie Pie?" Luna interrupted. Solaria just raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"I have done no such thing, nor would I want to" She said.

"Then would thou explain how a creature that looked exactly like thou foalnapped the element of laughter and a friend of Sonic the hedgehog," Luna questioned irritation seeping into her voice, "as far as we know, no one in Equestria looks like you, and that includes Sonic and his friends"

"Look, I have no idea what you are talking about Princess. I've been trapped in a realm of shadow for a few years now, and at no point did I escape it. Therefor I couldn't have captured Pinkie Pie" Solaria retorted, glaring at Luna.

The two continued to glare at each other like two predators who want the same carcass, and Celestia worried she would be caught in the middle of a troubling conflict.

***

"Whats taking them so long?" Twilight her lip, the princesses had been interrogating the girl for a little over half an hour by now.

"Now don't you get yourself all worked up over this sugarcube," Applejack reassured, "ah'm sure that the princesses are almost done with what they're doing."

A loud banging captured the attention of everyone in the waiting room. The door to the cell holding the girl was torn off of its hinges by pure telekinetic force. Ponies and Mobians alike, peered into the now exposed cell. Inside the cell it looked like a chaotic hell had just just been released.

Celestia was dazed, slumped against the far wall of the cell. She had a nasty cut across the face, around 6 inches in length and leaking blood, and another less serious cut just below her right wing.

Twilight tried to rush forward, to try and help her fallen teacher, but she was repelled by a shimmering energy field.

She was stuck as a spectator, unable to assist the princesses. She felt pathetic, useless, and unwanted. But then a flash of blue energy caught her attention.

Luna stood on one side of the cell, and the hedgehog girl stood on the opposing side. Both had swords drawn and leveled, Luna's; A shimmering, midnight-blue blade, dotted with pinpricks of white light, the hilt was as black as the void of space itself. The hedgehog's weapon was ablaze all along the length of a sinister, curved onyx black blade, attached to a glorious golden hilt.

Neither one moved, just stood still, and waited for the other to make the first move.

The hedgehog's eyes glanced over Twilight and Sonic in an instant, and Luna took the chance to attack. The hedgehog parried the slash with a mind-numbingly fast downward cut, followed by a reversal of grip and a speedy double jab. Luna leaped out of the way, her wings extending her jumps duration; straight into a wall of the cell.

The hedgehog was on the attack instantly, taking a running start, and then leaping atop the off-balance lunar princess. The girl lashed out with a close quarters punch to Luna's side, and followed by spin-kicking away, flipping herself in the air.

Luna wasn't done though, she reached out with her magic and latched on to the girl's leg. She gave a solid tug with her magic, and the girl was slammed into the cement floor. The princess went on full offensive, switching between magic and sword at will, forcing the girl to dodge around bolts of energy, and walls of shimmering magic.

"Not bad" The hedgehog conceded. Luna couldn't help herself, she smirked evilly.

Just for an instant, time seemed to slow to a crawl for the group of Ponies and Mobians watching the fight, and Twilight could've sworn she saw the hedgehog's eyes flash a bright crimson.

Suddenly Luna was desperately blocking powerful, swift strikes from the hedgehog. It was almost as if the hedgehog was moving twice as fast, while she was moving four times as slow. She wasn't given any openings to strike back, the attacks came at her like a wall; a wall of blurred fire and silver blades.

"How in the...," twilight breathed, "h-how, w-what just happened!?".

"I don't know what happened, but I do know that Luna cant last much longer" Knuckles said flatly.

He was right, Luna's blocks and parries were becoming slower and sloppy. Her magical shields were dimmer and weaker than before, and they shattered the instant the girl's sword touched them. And all the group could do was stand off to the side, and watch as the princess of the night was battered.

Luna threw up one last magical shield, and struck out with her shimmering blade.

"Ack!"

The sound came from the girl, who had just received a 6 inch gash across her face. She clutched the scar with a hand, letting go of her sword, and stumbling backwards. She passed out from the pain, and her hand fell away from her face. A portion of her face was covered in warm crimson blood, and the cut was still leaking badly.

Luna didn't dare move, even with her opponent wounded. Instead she looked from her elder sister to the girl, and back again.

"The scars," She breathed as the group surrounded her and the girl, "T-the scars they're..."

She trailed off, and continued to simply look between the two cuts.

The cuts were identical, the both covered the same area of the face, and both were leaking blood; with a midnight blue tint.

Luna was responsible for the damage done to the girl, and her sister. Somehow, for reasons not even she could fully understand; she had tried to kill both of them

Author's Note:

After reading Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, i now know how to speak and write in Shakespearean, sort of.

I know my writing, and storyline, are still horrid, but ill try to do better. Lots of things have been going on as of late, my grandfather died a few days before my birthday, and iv'e had 2 projects in school (for English and U.S. history). i do writing when i fell like i have a good idea for a chapter, and it doesnt happen everyday, so im sorry for the huge gaps between each chapter.

Also thought i'd mention a little off-topic side-note: i listen to music while I'm writing these chapters, the music i listened to here was: Knight Of The Wind, by Crush 40.