• Published 25th Jun 2013
  • 3,622 Views, 82 Comments

Equestria In Chaos Control - chaoswisp1000



When the 7 chaos emeralds are warped into Equestria, chaos becomes even more chaotic as combat between Mobians and Equestrians ensues.

  • ...
7
 82
 3,622

Chapter 11 - The Iblis Warrior

Solaria abandoned her vehicle, its once white and orange armor was already starting to convert to onyx black shadow matter. The cockpit canopy slid forward with a hiss, and the nimble hedgehog leaped out. The car continued on its course taking out some of the speeders on its way.

"Damn, i really liked that one" ,Solaria said with a hint of sadness. She focused her mind, and a few moments later her gloved hand was gripping the hilt of her sword; Its silver blade shone brightly, contrasting the golden hilt beautifully.

"Alright, playtime is officially over. Bring it on!" The orange and silver hedgehog shouted.

"Mind if we join in?", Solaria threw a glance over her shoulder. She cracked a smile as she saw Shadow and Unknown approaching.

"As long as you two behave yourselves" she chuckled. She reached out with the power of chaos, and felt its energy pool within her. "Chaos Spear!" she shouted. The darts of golden energy formed around her and launched at the Shadow Speeders.

Shadow followed her lead; using his own chaos spear to fend off the speeders. Unknown attacked using phsychokinesis catching shadow speeders in his metal vise grip and slamming them into the ground, or tossing them into the distance.

"Nice job boys, we've almost won!" Solaria exclaimed. She glanced back at her friends to check on their progress; which was a mistake.

"Solaria, look out!" Unknown's warning was almost too late. The Speeder had made it to near point blank range with Solaria while she was distracted. The hedgehog yelped and acted on instinct. The girls blade came up in front of her face and cut the speeder straight down the middle.

"Wow, nice move Sol!" Unknown complimented, as he smashed the last of the speeders into the ground. Its form exploding from the inside releasing its essence into the sky.

Shadow turned around, his eyes widened at what he saw, "Solaria, your sword. It's -"

"- Shadow matter" Unknown finished.

"Huh?" the hedgehog asked; before looking to her blade. The hilt was still a shining gold, but the blade was no longer a cold silver. Instead it was a deep black, wisps of black energy curled off of it.

"That's...new" the silver hedgehog said slowly.

"You did it!!!" A puffy pink mane and tail sprung out of nowhere the hyperactive mare who they were attached to quickly tackled Solaria to the ground. This was followed by an unexplainable explosion of streamers and confetti.

"Urf - Pinkie - Cant -- Breath!" Solaria managed to choke out. Unknown and Shadow both started to chuckle; eventually they couldn't hold it anymore. The two hedgehog broke out into laughter from the sight. Once solaria recovered from the tackle she glared at the two hedgehogs.

"you mention this to anyone, I will hunt you down, and send you to hell. Got That?" she growled. The two hedgehogs continued to snicker,but they promised not to tell anyone.

"Boys, don't they ever learn?" Solaria said under her breath. Suddenly the chuckling behind her stopped.

"Uhmm, Solaria ---"

"--- your hand is on fire!" Shadow finished. the girl looked down at her hand which was now coated with a layer of bright flames.

Author's Note:

Okay, plan: the story will follow this little group here, and once i work out a way of getting the story back to equestria i will continue with another sonic - MLP pairing.