• Published 25th Jun 2013
  • 3,621 Views, 82 Comments

Equestria In Chaos Control - chaoswisp1000



When the 7 chaos emeralds are warped into Equestria, chaos becomes even more chaotic as combat between Mobians and Equestrians ensues.

  • ...
7
 82
 3,621

Chapter 15 - Teaming Up

"Princess Celestia!"

Twilight raced over to her mentor as soon as she spotted the goddess. Her 4 friends, accompanied by a "bat" and a "rabbit", following her.

"It is good to see you again, Twilight" The princess greeted.

Sonic, Luna, and Knuckles arrived moments later.

"Rouge, what happened," Sonic asked; addressing the bat, "You look...a little tired"

"Just a fight with a very annoying cat," Rouge grumbled, "Nothing too bad"

"I am very sorry about that," a white and purple unicorn sheepishly said, "But cats have claws, and its not wise to annoy one"

***

"Okay, so you're Rarity," Sonic said; turning to face the unicorn who nodded, "and you're Fluttershy, right?"

"uhmm...yes" came the quiet response from the yellow pegasus.

Celestia turned to face the bat and the bunny, "and you're rouge, correct?" she asked; getting a simple "mm-hmm" in response. "And you're name is Cream, right?" the princess asked the little rabbit-like child.

A quiet "yes ma'am" was given in response.

"So now that we know each other, what do we do about pinkie, your friends, that alicorn in armor, and Metal Sonic?" asked Twilight.

"While I cannot formulate a plan that addresses the first or last problems," Celestia admitted, "I can say that: the alicorn is not wearing armor so to speak."

"What do you mean sister?" Luna asked.

"What I am saying is this: that alicorn is like Metal Sonic a mechanical version of a living creature," The goddess stated, "It does not wear it's armor; its skin is it's armor."

"I-Impossible, how does it fly, use magic, and act on its own; If its a machine!?" Twilight gasped.

"I would say that Eggman is somehow behind this, but there's no way he would build something like a pony-bot, no offense to any-pony," Sonic hypothesized, "furthermore it can use magic, something I know that Eggman's machines cannot do or replicate."

"So if it's not from your world. and it's not from our world. Then where did it come from?" asked a deeply confused Applejack.

"Well either way we have to get pinkie back, and your friends." rainbow interrupted.

The conversation was cut off by a crackle and a flash of golden magic; as a scroll appeared before the group. Celestia took it gingerly in her magical grip, and unfolded it. Her eyes widened as she read over the scroll.

"What is it, what does it say, what hath happened sister?" Luna asked urgently; peering at the letter over her sisters wing.

Celestia held the letter so everyone could see it, and slowly their expressions started to match her worried one.

Your Highness,

Several creatures have been spotted in San Franciscolt, with one of the element bearers. one stayed behind and allowed herself to be taken in for questioning, if the others were left alone. The interrogators await your orders as to what to do with this one. All we know is that she resembles the creatures that have been appearing as of late, and she closely resembles the one that foalnapped the element bearer; who was present when they arrived.

Awaiting your order's, Harmony Whisper

"What shall we do sister?" Luna asked, after a moment of silence.

"I suppose we are heading to San Franciscolt dear sister."

Sonic and Rainbow Dash looked at each other and smiled

"RACE YOU!" The two speed demons challenged.

Author's Note:

"RACE YOU!" was origiinally going to be "ROAD TRIP!" but the first seemed to make more sense.

Anyways looks like a certain group has managed to get back into equestria. Sorry for the short length of the chapter, but I am not good at casual scenes, ill try to do better in the future!