• Published 21st Jul 2013
  • 641 Views, 10 Comments

The Hunt for Doctor Whooves - Princess Bronicorn



Cross over between Doctor Who and Mlp. (Some parts of this story connects with a story i wrote previous to this one. Is not published, and cannot publish it because i lost the first note book. Hope you can still follow along)

  • ...
3
 10
 641

dreams

"Wake up."

"Huh, where am I? Who said that?" Doctor Whooves

"It's okay." The voice grew closer.

"Why do I only see black?"

"You are safe here."

"Show yourself!" Doctor Whooves demanded.

"I already have." The voice appeared in front of Doctor Whooves.

"Trixie, I thought you were dead."

"I am. And this isn't Trixie. This is your subconscious mind. It has taken a form of somepony that you trust completely and that you're most comfortable with so this message can be sent peacefully."

"Why you though? Why not Derpy, Dinky, or any of the companions I have had before I came to this universe?"

"I don't know, but that doesn't matter now. What matters is this message." Trixie said.

"What message."

"There is a foe headed this way. This will be the biggest challenge you will ever face."

"What foe? What are you talking about?"

"Your biggest fear is coming, and it has been for years now. Many will be in danger. Even after your death will they parish."

"Why are you telling me this?" Doctor Whooves questioned.

"I don't know. I am you." Trixie said.

"Yea that sounds weird coming from you. Maybe it was one of my past reincarnations, or my human self, or maybe even Donna Noble. But coming from you, that's creepy."

"Doctor, focus. What is about to happen will be your biggest challenge. You will loose friends. You will gain friends. Enemies will become friends. Friends will become enemies. Your actions and reactions will be the fate of Equestria."

"What am I supposed to do? What is coming?"

"I only know as much as you do. This is all old news to you. You've secretly known this for a while now."

"This makes no sense."

"Whether it makes sense or not. You need to prepare yourself. Mentally and emotionally."

"So on other hands, you don't know what's coming. You only know that it is" Doctor whooves assumed

"I don't even know if something is coming. This is all a dream. We both know that dreams aren't real." Trixie stated

"This is no help to me at all." Doctor Whooves complained.

"Maybe next time, you should check your back. Just in case somepony sneaks up on you." The voice said, turning into a reflection of himself.

"So is this you mocking me?"

"You've been asleep long enough," His reflection stated.

"No I need answers."

"Like I said. This is your subconsciousness. I know as much as you do. I feel what you feel and I hear what you hear."

"Just tell me...Who's coming!?

"When time comes, then you will know." His reflection said fading away.

"I've said you've been asleep for long enough!" Another voice shouted, right before a powerful force hit Doctor Whooves.