• Published 21st Jul 2013
  • 641 Views, 10 Comments

The Hunt for Doctor Whooves - Princess Bronicorn



Cross over between Doctor Who and Mlp. (Some parts of this story connects with a story i wrote previous to this one. Is not published, and cannot publish it because i lost the first note book. Hope you can still follow along)

  • ...
3
 10
 641

Everfree Forest

It's been three years since the war has ended. Doctor Whooves, Derpy, and Dinky have been living in their house in the Everfree Forest. Doctor Whooves has been studying the wild life in the forest, different from what he was used to doing, gave him a challenge which he likes. The animals in the Everfree Forest act differently compared to all the other animals in Equestria. Some of the creatures look very similar to the creatures outside of the Everfree Forest. Doctor Whooves captured a small rat and kept it in a glass container; examining its every move. The was vicious, different from the other rats he has seen.
Doctor Whooves took a seringe and drew blood from both a regular rat and the rat from the forest. The Doctor took a look at the blood under the microscope to find that the cells of both rats are a bit different.

"Derpy, come take a look at this!" Doctor Whooves shouted through the house.

"What is it?" Derpy shouted back.

"I discovered something. Just come take a look."

Derpy walked down to the basement and took a look at the Doctor. "What is it?"

"The cells of these two rats are different." Doctor Whooves explained, "I mean they are the same in every aspect but one."

"And what is that one difference?" Derpy asked.

"There is a blue substance floating around the cells of the Everfree rat. Looks like aura, from a spell. It's not enough to say anything though. I'll have to take a look at the other cells and take samples of other species."

"Good luck" Derpy said.

Doctor Whooves went outside to see if he could capture a few different species. He grabbed a few plants on his tri as well, hoping that they'll have the same coating that the Everfree rat had. Doctor Whooves was just about to capture a rat, when The Doctor saw Twilight walking through the forest.

"Hey Twilight, that you?" Doctor Whooves shouted.

"Thank Celestia i found you." Twilight said.

"I've been living here for years." Doctor Whooves reminded, "Looks like somepony missed us."

"Doctor, this is serious."

"I think i figured out why the strange things in the Everfree has been happening." Doctor Whooves announced ignoring Twilight's concern.

"Doctor!!!" Twilight yelled.

"What?" Doctor Whooves complained, "Don't need to blow out my eardrums."

"You and your family are in danger."

"What do you mean?"

"Princess Celestia has hired three ponies to hung you and Derpy down, and kill you two."

"Whoa whoa whoa." Doctor Whooves interrupted, "When you say Princess, you mean our former leader that placed you in charge."

"Yes!!"

"What about my daughter?"

"I'm not sure, but pack your things and get out of this forest."

"I can't leave, I almost discovered the truth behind the Everfree Forest. Three years of hard work."

"It's either that or your family."

"This could save any lost traveler who ventures off into this forest."

"Doctor, listen to me. Princess Celestia has hired highly trained agents to hunt and kill you. Please, for your family's sake."

"Can you have somebody watch over this place while I'm gone?" Doctor Whooves asked.

"Sure thing." Twilight responded.

"How do you plan on solving this issue?"

"The only thing I can do is talk to her. She might kill me, but I'll do what I can."

"I need you to come to my house real quick.

"Something that only two ponies in this universe knows about. Derpy and Dinky, soon you.