• Published 21st Jul 2013
  • 641 Views, 10 Comments

The Hunt for Doctor Whooves - Princess Bronicorn



Cross over between Doctor Who and Mlp. (Some parts of this story connects with a story i wrote previous to this one. Is not published, and cannot publish it because i lost the first note book. Hope you can still follow along)

  • ...
3
 10
 641

Devastation in Appleloosa

Few hours before the capture of Twilight and Doctor Whooves

"Here we are." Doctor Whooves said opening The Tardis door, "Appleloo....... Oh my" Doctor Whooves said

Doctor Whooves' jaw dropped when his eyes registered what he was looking at. There were piles of skeletons everywhere, with huge pot holes in the ground and burn marks all over the place.

"What happened?" Derpy asked covering Dinky's eye, "I thought they were going to turn this place into a memorial.

"They did." Doctor Whooves said, "Looks like this place was attacked. Both changeling and pony skeletons. Looks like dragons have attacked. There are burn marks on the bones and houses."

Doctor Whooves walked to one of the skeletons to see if the body was still warm. He touched the skull, it was still warm to the touch. Doctor Whooves stood up and looked for any signs for the dragon or dragons.

"Derpy, we must leave." Doctor Whooves said, "There are dragons nearby. I'm sure of it"

"Shouldn't we check for survivors. There must be at least one pony alive somewhere here." Derpy suggested.

"Okay, you check the housed, I'll check the stores and restaurants."

"What about me daddy?" Dinky whined.

"You stay here and don't open The Tardis door for whatever reason. I have my Sonic Screw Driver, so I'll be able to get in." Doctor Whooves replied.

"What about mom?"

"She has a key. I'll be back in an hour, maximum."

"Stay safe hunny." Derpy called walking out of the Tardis.

Doctor Whooves searched the stores and restuarants for any signs of changeling or pony life. Doctor Whooves heard rattling in some of the houses, but it would only be a rat or a bug of some sort.

"Anypony here?" Doctor Whooves spoke at the salt bar. He waited a few seconds before giving another call. "This is your last chance. If you don't come out or speak, I'll leave without you.

Doctor Whooves walked out of the bar and saw Derpy walking out one of the houses. He ran up to Derpy giving Derpy a quick hug.

"Which houses have you checked?" Doctor Whooves asked.

"I've searched everyone of them." Derpy replied, "But not a soul in sight.

"Well, we better head back to The Tardis before that dragon gets hungry again." Doctor Whooves said right before he heard a roar of three dragons, "Speaking of the devil.... RUN!!!"

Doctor Whooves and Derpy ran to the nearest building they could find. They ran into the salt bar, which happened to be right behind Doctor Whooves.

"Well. Looks like we are stuck here for a little while." Doctor Whooves said.

"What about Dinky, She's stuck in the box." Derpy cried.

"Dinky is safe. She has food and water. And the dragons can't get her inside The Tardis."

"HELP!" A voice shouted from outside of the building.

"Derpy, stay here. I'm going after the voice."

"Be careful Doctor." Derpy said.

Doctor Whooves ran out of the building and saw a filly running away from the dragons. Doctor Whooves then ran towards the filly as fast as he could. One of the dragons swooped down and almost grabbed a hold of the filly. Doctor Whooves jumped towards the filly and tackled her out of the way. Doing this caused the dragon to grab Doctor Whooves instead.

"You better let me go." Doctor Whooves warned pulling out his Sonic Screw Driver, "This right here is a dangerous weapon. Don't make me use it."

"You let this happen to us. You have summoned them here. And we will make you pay." The dragon spoke.

"What are you talking about? I haven't done anything." Doctor Whooves argued.

"They are here for you." The dragon said letting go of The Doctor.

The Doctor fell through the roof of the salt bar. Derpy jumped out of the way and quickly ran towards him when she noticed that it was Doctor Whooves.

"Doctor, are you okay?" Derpy cried.

"Yea I've been through worse." Doctor Whooves groaned, "But boy, that hurt. I gotta go back out there for the filly."

"What about the dragons?" Derpy questioned

"Oh no worries, I think they flew away." Doctor Whooves said walking out of the bar.

When Doctor Whooves walked outside of the bar, he could see the filly sitting down on the side of the bar.

"Hey there, are you okay?" Doctor Whooves asked.

"Yea I'm fine." The light brown filly responded.

"Were these the dragons who attack you?"

"Yes, Who are you?"

"I'm The Doctor. Doctor Whooves works as well."

"Oh my gosh. You are the one who fought the war with Princess Celestia, Twilight, and my cousins."

"Who are your cousins?" Doctor Whooves asked

"Apple Bloom, Applejack, Brae Burn, and Big Mac." The filly responded.

"What's your name?"

"Babs." Babs responded

"You're alive?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I be?"

"Princess Celestia has you among the deceased list. Sadly a few other ponies as well."

"Who are the other ponies?"

"Flim, Flam, Shining Armor, Princess Cadence, Big Machintosh, Granny Smith, Brae Burn, Rarity, Trixie, and Queen Chrysalis." Doctor Whooves responded.

"Oh my. How long ago was this?" Babs questioned.

"Rarity, Princess Cadence, Flim, and Flam died five to six years ago. The others died three years ago." Doctor Whooves informed.

"Can you take me to Sweet Apple Acres?" Babs asked trying to hold in her tears."

"Yea sure thing. Hey Derpy, lets head to the Tardis, the cost is clear."

"Okay Doctor." Derpy said walking out of the bar.

"Derpy!" Babs shouted giving Derpy a hug.

"You two know each other?" Doctor Whooves questioned.

"We saw each other at the parade all those years ago." Babs said.

"You were doing something in the lab back in our old house." Derpy added.

"Explains a bit. But no time to waste. We must take you back to Ponyville."

"Thank you Doctor." Babs said.

"You're welcome." Doctor Whooves said picking up Babs on his shoulders.

Doctor Whooves and Derpy took Babs to the Tardis. Doctor Whooves opened the door letting Babs down. Doctor Whooves followed Babs into The Tardis. Babs was surprised to see the inside of The Tardis.

"We won't be able to stay for long Babs" Doctor Whooves informed.

"Why is that?" Babs questioned

"Princess Celestia has hired a couple of goons to kill me." Doctor Whooves answered.

"What did you do?"

"I don't know. If I knew what I did wrong, I'd turn myself in. I guess Princess Celestia has gone mad. Although I'm getting a feeling it has to do with something that the dragon told me."

"What did he say to you?" Derpy questioned.

"They said it's my fault. I am the one who summoned them and that they are here for me. I have no idea what that could mean though. It doesn't matter, we are wasting time." Doctor Whooves said setting the coordinates to Ponyville.

"Here we are Babs." Doctor Whooves announced, "Welcome to Ponyville."

Babs took a step outside of The Tardis, confused, she looked around and came to the conclusion that she was in Ponyville.

"How did we get here?" Babs questioned.

"By using this machine. It's a teleporter and a time traveling machine. Well I really shouldn't call her a machine."

"Huh?" Babs questioned.

"The Tardis is a living creature. It's hard to explain. Anyways, let's get you to your family."

"Please do." Babs begged

"Derpy." Doctor Whooves called, "I need you and Dinky to stay here. If anything happens, use The Tardis and go anywhere off this planet." Doctor Whooves ordered.

"What about you?" Derpy questioned.

"I'll stay here in Equestria, hiding from Celestia."

"Okay, stay safe Doctor."

"I'll try Derpy. Are you ready babs?"

"Yes sir." Babs replied.

"C'mon, lets go."

Doctor Whooves led Babs to Sweet Apple Acres. The Doctor explained the issue to Babs about Princess Celestia, and everything about how he landed in Equestria. He talked about the Daleks, Cybermen, and other odd creatures he has seen in his travels.

"You have some strange stories." Babs commented.

"But they aren't stories." Doctor Whooves explained, "I really am a time traveler. My species are called time lords. I am the last of my kind. Maybe one day I can take you to see the universe."

"I'll pass. I just want to see my family."

"I understand. Sweet Apple Acres is just this way."

Doctor Whooves and Babs made it to the gate to Sweet Apple Acres. The Doctor waited at the gate allowing Babs to continue without him. Doctor Whooves watched as Applejack opened the door. Applejack's face dropped, giving Babs a hug. Apple Bloom followed and gave Babs a hug as well. Doctor Whooves could only see the tears on their faces. He knew the tears were filled with both happiness and sadness. Doctor Whooves drew a tear thinking about his past.

"The last time lord in all of space and time, stuck here in this universe. I'm supposed to be out there, protecting the human race and all the other life forms, but instead I'm stuck here with a family. Thank you Tardis. What ever went wrong with you, I'm glad it did." Doctor Whooves thought to himself, "I'm finally free"

"Not for long." Somepony whispered, knocking Doctor Whooves in the head with a blunt object.