• Published 2nd Jul 2013
  • 1,395 Views, 21 Comments

The Magic of Love - Flames173



There is love throughout the world, and the mane six fall victim to it's wonderful power.

  • ...
19
 21
 1,395

Epilogue

Twilight and Soarin stayed together for the longest time. They even got married, some said they were the oddest couple ever. Some said they were meant to be. Others, well they aren't around to talk anymore. They got a nice house full of books and near the center of Equestria so if Soarin was needed, he was there fast. They spent the rest of their life happy. They even had kids. A filly pegasus who was a bit of a bookworm and a colt unicorn who was very athletic, very odd. They were the happiest couple in history.

Rainbow Dash and Big Mac broke up and Rainbow Dash started going out with a new pony. This was the 13th one, this month. Big Mac dealt with it well and found a mare with him and lived a happy life. They eventually got engaged, but something always happened to cancel the wedding, they acted married anyways. Rainbow Dash could never settle with one stallion for too long. By the time she was 23, she was leaving a trail of broken hearts and crushed dreams where ever she went, there was one she regretted ever breaking up with however, and he was, Big mac.

Rarity and Spike didn't last very long. They eventually decided that they wanted kids, and it would be quite hard for a dragon and a pony to have babies. They went off to meet new people. Rarity went with those that were freshly crushed by Rainbow Dash, hoping to find the guy, she knew it was someone who wouldn't get along with Rainbow Dash. Spike went back to dragon country, found a lady dragon, and well, lets keep the rest out of here, we want the epilogue to be the cleanest of the whole story right?

Applejack and Pinkie Pie stayed together, they never married, they never broke up. Mainly because Equestria doesn't support gay/lesbian marriages. But they were two happy mares nonetheless. They probably set a world record for longest dating couple, but nobody official was there the whole relationship, so they aren't in the book.

Fluttershy and Trixie stayed together though. Trixie mothered Fluttershy, maybe overdoing it every once in a while, but hey. They stayed mother and daughter for the rest of their lives. Nobody complained, nobody cared. The pony they almost never see except as a DJ and the pony they hate are together, in fact, nobody really knew they were! Nothing would separate this mother from her child, not again anyways, long story, we'll get into that later.

Me? You want to know what happened to me? Hah, you wish, keep dreaming pal.