• Published 2nd Jul 2013
  • 1,395 Views, 21 Comments

The Magic of Love - Flames173



There is love throughout the world, and the mane six fall victim to it's wonderful power.

  • ...
19
 21
 1,395

Fluttershy

Fluttershy was laying on her bed at home staring at the ceiling. She was bored. The animals were doing their best to entertain her, but all of the attempts failed. Fluttershy was depressed, she saw all of her friends get relationships. She felt left out. All the stallions she knew or was willing to go out with either hated her or was taken. She didn't know what to do. Fluttershy guessed that she could ask one of them out, but the odds that they'd accept were little to none. She was somewhat tempted to end her life right then and there when she heard a knock on the door. She went up and opened the door a crack.

"Hello, who is it?" she asked politely.

"Hi Fluttershy, its me Trixie, I couldn't find Twilight, and this time I knew I could beat her. I was wondering if you knew where she was, or if I could stay and chat until she got back." Trixie said.

Fluttershy opened the door enough so she could see Trixie completely. "Twilight went over to Soarin's house. She didn't say when she'd be back so she might be gone for a while."

"Soarin's house? Why Soarin?"

Fluttershy opened the door completely. "They're going out now."

"Really? But how does she not fall through the clouds?"

"She knows a spell."

"Oh, well that explains it. So can I stay here until she gets back? I couldn't find my tent and you're the only pony who still really likes me after the last duel Twilight and I had."

"Um sure, I have an extra bed in that corner. Fridge is over that way and the bathroom is right there." Fluttershy said pointing to the items as she said where they were.

"Thanks Fluttershy."

"Your welcome, and if there's anything else you need just ask Angel Bunny."

"Thank you."

Fluttershy glanced at the clock. "Oh, its that late already? I'm sorry Trixie but I have to go to work." she said as she grabbed a bag of something Trixie couldn't see and dashed off. Little did she know that a certain blue unicorn was following her wit an invisibility spell.

When Fluttershy arrived at the night club the bouncer stopped her.

"Hold it. Only employees and guests who waited in line are allowed in."

"Excuse me sir, but I'm the DJ for tonight."

"Oh really? Prove it."

Fluttershy dug around in the bag and pulled out a pair of shades and put them on.

"Oh, I'm sorry ma'am, go right on in!"

"It's ok, I'm used to not being known." she muttered as she walked in and went into the back to change. She put on a very exposing bright yellow dress. The very exposing part didn't bother her, she is a pony after all, she spends most of her life naked. She put on some make up and went up on stage. She took the disc off the turntable, put it on the rack and pulled a new disc off. She put it on the turntable checked to see that it was on and cracked her hooves. She pulled the microphone down to her mouth and switched it on. "YO PUNKS." she shouted. "Lets kick this party up a notch. DJ Flyshy in the house!"

The crowd cheered and Fluttershy, I mean DJ Flyshy, started doing her job as the Monday night DJ.

After a few hours she packed up her things, cleaned off her face from the make up, took off the dress and DJ shades, and put it all in her bag. She left the club and headed home. She dropped a $10 bill onto the bar as a tip on her way out.

When she arrived home she stuffed the bag under her bed and put her tips into her top dresser drawer and lied down on the bed. She closed her eyes and started drifting off when the door creaked open. She was startled and jumped up surprised to see nopony else in or near her house.

"Who's there?" she asked. "I have a very dangerous bear that will do anything I say, show yourself or prepare to be mauled, please."

"Oh sorry Fluttershy, forgot my spell was still on." Trixie said as she removed the invisibility spell.

"Were you following me?"

"No, I definitely didn't follow you into the famous night club 'The Square' and watched you DJ. Oh crap"

"So, so you were following me?"

"Yes Fluttershy, I'm sorry. I just wanted to know what you did for a living, I never see you working anywhere."

"Yeah, well, now you know."

"Go to bed dear, I don't want you staying up too late and getting sick."

"Ok." Fluttershy said and crawled under her covers.

"Goodnight dear." Trixie said and kissed Fluttershy on the forehead.

Fluttershy closed her eyes and fell asleep as Trixie went over to her bed and did the same.

Fluttershy woke up to the smell of pancakes.

"Good morning honey." Trixie said from the kitchen area.

"Morning." Fluttershy said with a yawn as she fixed her hair.

"I hope you like pancakes, because I made a ton!"

"Yummy! Pancakes are my favorite!"

"Good, and just so you know, I made them with love."

Fluttershy paused and had a quick flashback of her childhood. Trixie was acting weird. In a way that only a caring mare could act. She was acting, like a mother!

"Trixie, why are you acting so weird?"

"What do you mean dear?"

"You're acting, like I'm, your daughter."

"Oh, I'm sorry Fluttershy, does that weird you out?"

"No, actually I quite like it, I hardly spent time with my parents, I left them almost as soon as I got out of the high chair."

"Well, so do you want me to be your mom?"

"Yes, please."

"Ok, then I will, and hey, hurry up on those pancakes before they get cold, you want to grow up into a big strong mare one day right?"

"Yes mom." Fluttershy said and ate all her pancakes.

"I love you Fluttershy, no matter what happens." Trixie said and gave Fluttershy a hug.

"I love you too, mom." she said and the two hugged, and hugged, and hugged.

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter took so long and is shorter than the rest. I finished and my computer died before I could save. I just ran out of patience and hurried through. Same ending different length, bet that wasn't the ending you suspected though eh?