• Published 2nd Jul 2013
  • 1,395 Views, 21 Comments

The Magic of Love - Flames173



There is love throughout the world, and the mane six fall victim to it's wonderful power.

  • ...
19
 21
 1,395

Rarity

Rarity was walking home from the jewelery store wit a bag of gems. She was really happy today, more so than usual. When she got home she made some clothes and she sewed the gems onto them. The clothes she made were beautiful. When she finished she walked up to her bed and sat on it.

"What am I going to do now?" she asked herself. "I don't have anything to do or anyone to talk to!" she said to no one in particular."

"You can always talk to me, Rarity."

"Who said that?" Rarity asked a little scared by the sudden appearance of another voice.

"Its me, Sweetie Belle." Sweetie Belle said as she crawled out from under the bed.

"Sweetie, how many times do I have to tell you that going under beds is creepy?"

"Thirty seven." Sweetie said it like any kid in the same position would.

"Wow, sometimes you're just plain stupid!"

"I know, I've been told."

"Are you being bullied at school again? Who calls you stupid?"

"You."

"Say one time!"

"Just now, yesterday, last week Friday, last week Monday and the other 33 times."

"I said one time!"

"Well then you should pay more attention."

"I should pay more attention?! Your the one who didn't answer the way I asked!" Rarity stormed out of the room and slammed the door.

"Yes, now I can use her dildo!" Sweetie Belle jumped with joy. "Oh I just hope that nobody heard that. I really hope I'm not in a TV show or a book or something where everyone in the world can see what I say and do."

Rarity was wandering around town aimlessly looking for something to do. She stopped every once in a while and talked to a random pony she found on the street. She got many different responses, one tried to kill her, another tried to marry her, one walked away in disgust, and more and more different responses. Eventually she found Spike and started talking to him, relieved she could finally talk to someone she knew.

"Oh Spike, thank goodness, I'm so glad I can talk to you!" Rarity exclaimed

"You, you are?" Spike asked blushing, well, if dragons could blush that is.

"Yes, my sister made me mad earlier and I couldn't find anyone I knew!"

"Oh, so you weren't looking for me in particular?" Spike asked, the happiness fading from his eyes.

"Well, kind of, but not really."

Spike stood there thinking for a second not quite sure whether to be happy or not.

After a couple seconds of silence, Rarity spoke up. "So Spikey," she said, "how are you today?" She said this to clear the awkward silence. Saying this only made the situation that much more awkward.

"Uhh, good, how are you?" Spike asked

"Good I guess."

The awkward silence returned.

"Well, I'm going to go find Applejack and talk to her now. I'll see you later Spike." Rarity said before running off towards Sweet Apple Acres.

"Well that went well." Spike said to himself as he returned to doing what Twilight asked him to.

After a few minutes, Rarity arrived at Applejack's house. She looked around for Applejack and went up to Big Mac when she couldn't find her.

"Hello Mac dear. Have you seen Applejack lately?"

"Dear?"

"Yes, I'm Rarity remember? I normally call everypony dear or darling."

"Oh, phew, I thought you were hitting on me! You aren't hitting on me are you?"

"Mac?"

"Yeah?"

"Wheres Applejack?"

"Shes in her room, still sleeping as far as I know."

"Oh ok, thank you." Rarity walked up to the house and paused in the doorway to ask one more question. "Mac, since when can you say anything besides 'Eeyup'?"

"Aww crap, I forgot you didn't know."

"So this is normal? I'm not hallucinating?"

"Eeyup."

"Ok then, I'll be going." she said as she stepped into the house just in time to miss a blue pegasus run up and tackle Mac in an affectionate way.

Rarity was walking down the hall to Applejack's room.

"Applejack?" She asked quietly as she opened the door in case the mare was still sleeping. "Are you awake?"

Rarity turned her head around to see behind the door and was shocked at what she saw.

"Applejack?! Pinkie Pie?!"

Applejack quickly got away from Pinkie as fast as she could.

"This isn't what it looks like!" Applejack replied the second her lips left Pinkie's.

"What does it look like? Does she know? Who is it? Oh hi Rarity how are you doing today?" Pinkie Pie started her torrent of questions.

"Oh shut up Pinkie!" Rarity said. "I saw what happened. No amount of questions can cover it up!"

Pinkie started talking but Applejack put her hoof in front of her lips so Pinkie couldn't talk.

"Rarity, uhh, we're drunk! That's why we were kissing!" Applejack said

"But your sober enough to talk normally?"

"Uhh, did I say drunk? I meant we were playing Truth and Dare with Rainbow Dash and Big Mac!"

"Mac said he didn't even know you were awake!"

"Ok, fine, I admit it, Pinkie and I are," Applejack paused, she quickly tried to think of any more excuses besides the truth, but she knew Rarity would see right through all of them. "We're lesbian." she said and hung her head in shame.

"No way, I have to go tell Twilight!" She said the dashed to the door and headed straight to Twilight's tree.

"No, don't tell anyone!" Applejack barely got out before Rarity got out of earshot. She took her hoof away from Pinkie's mouth. "You can talk now sugarcube."

"OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU all my words were building up inside me I almost EXPLODED, if you didn't stop I would've died!" Pinkie said so fast Applejack barely understood.

When Rarity arrived at Twilight's tree she knocked on the door and walked in. She was surprised to not see Twilight anywhere and that all the books were on their shelves.

"Oh, hi Rarity." Spike said starting to blush because he was alone with Rarity.

"Hello Spikey poo, wheres Twilight?"

"She went over to Soarin's house. Celestia know whats going on over there."

"So its just us?"

"Right."

"Nobody else?"

"Right." Spike said getting a little suspicious.

"Good." Rarity went up to the door and locked it. She then quickly shut all the blinds on the windows.

"What are you doing Rarity?" Spike asked.

"Shh, don't talk." Rarity said softly, putting a hoof to Spike's lips.

"Mmmrph." he managed.

Rarity took her hoof down and gave Spike a big kiss on the lips.

Spike looked at at her a little scared but the sudden action. After a couple seconds he closed his eyes and went with the kiss. After a couple seconds, the two started making out. After about a minute or so, they stopped.

"So does this mean you like me?" Spike asked.

"Not at all Spikey poo, I love you. All those years, it was obvious you admired me more than anything, and the feeling was mutual. I just thought now was the time to let you know."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"So will you go out with me?"

"Depends."

"On?"

"What do you feel about this?" Rarity said and forced another kiss on Spike.

When they finished, Spike stared into Rarity's eyes. "Words can't describe what that felt like." he said.

"Then yes, I will go out with you."

They spent the rest of the evening doing what young couples do. Playing board games watching TV and sharing a cup of hot chocolate.

"Oh, Spike I just remembered something."

"Yeah Rarity?"

"Sweetie Belle pisses me off, Applejack and Pinkie Pie are lesbian, and I've had to use the bathroom for the past 10 minutes." Rarity added the second part quickly.

Spike did a spit take, luckily he was aiming into the fire place, because it started up a fire almost instantly. "What did you say?"

"Applejack and Pinkie Pie are lesbian."

"No way!"

"I know right? Now, be a dear and get me a blanket please."

Spike got up and returned a couple minutes later with a blanket.

Rarity spread the blanket on top of her and motioned for Spike to get under it with her.

Spike crawled in with her and the two slowly fell asleep together.