• Published 20th Jun 2013
  • 1,141 Views, 6 Comments

Fallout Equestria Warzone - Polski



War never changes. In the ruins of Haycago a former metropolis a party of stable dwellers wandering dead city

  • ...
4
 6
 1,141

Ch 4 Guns, Ponies, and Raiders

Chapter 4 Guns, Ponies, and Raiders

A tune appears as I woke up looking at the grey ceiling that engulfs the cubeular room. Next to me was that pistol that Polski had. I picked up the weapon to holster it as I got out of my bed thinking toward going back to the hell that was Equestria. Trotting down to the halls nothing seemed that different other than a few stares at me but everything was normal. Walking down to halls I saw the same. Ponies strolling through the halls talking to each other.

In the dining hall I saw Fire Bolt and Blue Rose talking followed looking at me with a smile.

“Flag Waver Why are you always happy to so me?” Blue Rose asked at me approaching their table. I Then sat myself next to Fire Bolt trying to show my feelings as well as making an utter ass of myself. The morning was surprisingly normal as well with everypony in the stable sitting around minding their business.

“Fire Bolt we’re going back out to Rover.” I said to her as she gave me a confused look.

“Anypony else? What about Rose, T-hoof and Steam Belt?”

“Dunno; I think its going to be a quick diplomacy mission.”

“Flag Waver why not me and the other 2?” Blue Rose asked looking kinda annoyed.

“Uh I think she wants it quick so she’ll bring pegasi for protection. Sorry Rose.” I responded to her with an awkward look.

“OK then Flag Waver.” She said giving me a smile. Then I blushed at the cuteness of Blue Rose.

Then I instinctively kissed the blue mare on the cheek. She gave me a confused look of shock.

“Flag Waver that wasn’t necessary but thanks.”

I then smiled back to her taking a bite of an apple from the table.
After finishing the green fruit I headed to the armory to ready my weapons and equipment. In there was the Overmare as well as Fire Bolt. I never saw her geared up with body armor and an Equestrian ACR!

“Uh ma'am is that really necessary?”

“Well I don’t want to be dead on the wastes within a few hours.”

“Miss but you got me and Fire Bolt don’t worry.”

Me and Fire Bolt gave her a reassuring grin as we loaded our rifles. I then slammed the magazine into the custom ACR with a satisfying click. The Overmare then pulled out some weird revolver that had an elongated cylinder that intrigued me.

“Oh this baby! Its a family heirloom it shoots 26 gauge shotgun shells. Sweet ain’t it!”
she said twirling it around her hoof. She then holstered the unique revolver with a grin as we re-enter the hell that awaits us.

At the gear door she entered a code to open the monstrous door. There was a loud siren that scream that shock the stable. The gear then turned as we slowly walk toward the door seeing the light that penetrates the increasingly larger cracks as the door turns away from the hole. The bright light shines through the hole nearly blinding the Overmare.

We then trotted out of the waste scanning any trouble in line of sight.

“So this is was what happened to equestria eh.” The Overmare stated checking her Pip-buck in the process.

“Lets get to Rover. Its about 50 Klicks north.” I said to my leader.

Going down the cracked road I saw a large caravan of ponies going away from Rover which kinda confused me and Fire Bolt.

“What the hell is going on Flag Waver?”
“I really don’t know Fire Bolt.”

Me and the other two then flew towards a camp that was filled with ponies that I thought were the settlers of Rover. The encampment was filled mostly with foals and mares clinching their children. One of the ponies among them was that bartender from the other day. The Mare gave me a blank stare followed by trotting towards us.

“Why did you return? There’s nothing to be found here.” She stated.

I looked at her in confusion seeing all the ponies around.

“What the fuck is going on!” is swore looking around the camp.

“Some damn raider took over our town holding several ponies hostage including Silver Star. We don’t have the strength to deal with them. I may be a good shot but these raiders are well organized. I think they came from the Handcolt tower.”

I then interrupted.

“What's so nasty about the raiders from the Handcolt tower?” I asked in confusion

“Well stable dwellers there’s some nasty stuff there that creates super ponies but they tend to go crazy.”

“Super Ponies?” I asked again

“You know, super strength and agility. Back before the war the ministry of Arcane Science was trying to develop a potion that can create a better soldier. But it lead to aggregation. So it was abandoned. The stuff was sent to Haycago but just before the war.”

“Uh ok. Looks like we got shit to kill.” I said with a smile charging the the weapon to load a round into it.

“So Overmare what’s the plan?”

“Plan! No no no no I wasn’t planing a shootout. This was just a diplomatic mission.”

“Well Miss we’re going to hold that. We need to kill the fuckers! Lets go girls”

“Can I stay here?” The Overmare asked looking nervous at the idea of killing.

We stayed in the camp for an hour mentally preparing for clearing the place. I’ve never really killed anypony before. Why the hell is this happening. I’ve never had to deal with this bullshit. I need to tough this out.

“Everypony really?” I asked looking at the fresh souls clean of blood.

“lets go! And Overmare you're coming with.” I said giving them a reassuring smile.

We trotted to the now raider infested city. Time felt like it was going at half its normal speed making the imminent shootout harder to bare for the shock to come. During the trip I looked at my Pip-Buck notice features such as a geiger counter and something called S.A.T.S. There was this thing calls Eyes Forward Sparkle. Activating it created a Display on my Pip-Buck that showed Ammo and vitals.

We approached the crudely made sign that was over the town’s entrance. the shanty town felt abandoned but yet something wasn’t right. You could hear faint laughter that had an very off sound like the pony lost their mind.

“Wait!” I said hearing hoofsteps.

I drew my .45 ready for the shootout.

“Hey who the fuck was that!” One of the raiders said with an of sound to it.

I took my pistol and pow The raider the took it to the back. He then turned to me with the sinister smile that was bone chilling

“Oh look some little pegasi thinks he can fuck with me!”

Right before he burst of his makeshift smg I flew into the air the raider missing. I took quick aim at the fucker and ripped a dozen founts into the freak seeing him falling in a pool of crimson. Fire Bolt looked at me descending to the earth realizing more are coming. These super ponies were muscular, even more looking at the dead raider. But one thing was off about him. There were tumor-like swells all over his body as well as being nearly hairless.

“3 bogies in-route!” I yelled reloading by ACR ready to kill the fuckers. I then throw a burst of 5.56 into the mob of mutated freaks. Two of the super ponies fell to the spray but not before being tackled be the last one. His weight crushes my body smelling his foul smelling breath. I grabbed desperately for my knife while he started throwing punches to me face. But before I drew my knife, blood spewed onto my face thinking it was mine. The raider's eyes rolled back with his body weight fell on my body giving my weary body a crushing feel on my rib cage. Shoving the dead raider I saw with complete surprise was the Overmare with that shottie pistol with a smirk on her face.

“So I saved your ass Flag Waver.” She said as I whipped my blood out of my face.

“Need a hoof” She said with a false grin on her face that showed all to clearly.

“Ah shit we got more of the fuckers!” I screamed just as I got myself on my hoofs. The next thing that happened was a burst of my ACR into the super ponies. Fortunately they all fell to the 5.55 rounds with them tumbling to the dusty ground.

“We got more of the fuckers Flag Waver!” Fire Bolt said flying Twenty feet above the ground.

We approach the center of town seeing the super ponies trot like steroid fueled freaks of nature.

“Kill the little fucking ponies!” A raider cried out just before taking a 5.56 to his left cheek.

“Flag Waver, what’s the plan?” The Overmare stated scanning the town in fear loading a fresh shell into to her gun.

“Well they said that the hostages are in the town hall so there.”

“Everypony Listen up! We need a plan. These fuckers know we’re here so firstly me and the Overmare are heading to the town hall to save the hostages before any innocent ponies die. Fire Bolt we need you to take up position on one of the building. Any objections ladies?”
“We’re good.” The two mares replied.

Just as I finished 2 to more raiders charged in rage into us. The three of us quickly jumped into the air firing into the super ponies. Their muscular bodies were shredded with the mass of rounds that carved then to hunks of meat.

We then hit the ground soaked in blood.
“Let go quickly!” I called in a rushed tone.
I then galloped to the town hall but four super ponies guarding the place filled with what I assume the hostages including the mayor were. Drawing my .45 I loaded a fresh mag readying it to the freaks. Instead of firing normally I used S.A.T.S for the first time. Engaging S.A.T.S was like turning on a slow-mo button giving me the ability to quickly fire two shots in each of the raiders’ heads creating a nice .45 inch hole where they had their brain. There was only one left standing. Seeing that I drew my knife, smiled and said, “Come at me you Mother Fucking Freak!”

The raider threw down his raggedy rifle and charged. I stood calmly waiting for the moment. then I Jumped over the raider slamming himself into a shack. This was followed by me diving with the sharp blade first slamming into the super pony’s abdomen. The pony ragged in pain then seeing Fire bolt floating in the air holding her ACR nodding with her to finish the job. There was a ratatat of the weapon putting lead into the wounded raider. He then fell to the pool of blood that pooled around the shack.

“Thanks Fire Bolt!” I said with relief.

But next thing that came to my mind is the town hall. Rushing there I bucked the door seeing several ponies as well as Silver Star and some gross looking pegasus with rotting skin and weird wall eyes.

“Who’s there?” Silver Star asked with his hoof over his face.

“It’s Flag Waver and How in Celestia’s name did this happen?”

“Personally don’t know. These raiders don’t usually come this far west. I think Ditzy over there has something they want.”

He then pointed at that disfigured looking mare. The grotesque pony looked with confusion that looked kinda cute despite looking like some come kind of monster.

“Oh!” She said with a childish but raspy voice

“I think I know what they want. Normally I work a delivery service out of New Appleoosa but I periodically make runs through the wastes. The last few days I was scavenging down in upper Haycago. then I found some cool memory orb as well as some weird statue that I thought that would sell nicely. And I think the raiders take it kindly”

“But why would raiders want to travel all the way to here for a memory orb and a statue?”

The zombie-like mare went to her saddle bag for the items she mentioned.

“But why did they go after the items that you got?”

“I really don’t know, maybe the statue is some idol.”

“Back to Business. Silver Star this is the stable’s overmare.”

“Howdy ma’am.” Silver Star Responded.

“Well it looks like you need some help. I think we can help one-another. Sence my stable can supply clean water. We can trade for knowledge and equipment.”

“Well miss give my town a few days to settler back in. But I think we need to clear the town.”

Exiting the town hall I Saw that Fire Bolt finished the job. She then flew to me with a smile and taping my muzzle.

“It looks like I have things under control boy.”

I blushed seeing her cute orange face. I then looked towards Ditzy.

“Ditzy can I have that memory orb?” I asked her

“Sure.” She said with a smile.

“You did help me after all.”

We then headed to the hotel in town to rest for the night. Like the last time the room smelled and was filled with worn couches, a radio, and a bed. I looked to the sky seeing the clouded skies that once filled Equestria.

“So this is Equestria” I said to myself seeing the darkened gray skies.

Footnote-Level up
New Perk-Run and Gun
Movement spread on all one hooved weapons is halved

Author's Note:

Finally some action