• Published 20th Jun 2013
  • 1,141 Views, 6 Comments

Fallout Equestria Warzone - Polski



War never changes. In the ruins of Haycago a former metropolis a party of stable dwellers wandering dead city

  • ...
4
 6
 1,141

Ch 2 A little Town Called Rover

CHAPTER 2 A Little Town Called Rover

When we exited the stable, we thought the radiation would kill us immediately. But fortunately radiation was nonexistent at least near the stable. There was no sun only tiny openings in the clouds. Out in the distance there was a skyline of old ruined buildings many going above cloud level. We saw a sign reading Eq 88.

“So where to?” I asked Blue Rose rubbing her eyes from the exposure to natural light.
Then I noticed a crudely written note on the sign.

ROVER 20 MILES

“So I’d say go there.” stated Blue Rose after looking at the rusted green sign.
“Whatever you say.” Fire Bolt stated with a cheap smile

What we saw walking down the cracked roads were some kind of mutated parasprite.
“What the fuck is that!” Fire bolt said mildly terrified of the the thing.
I drew my Colt 45 and put 2 rounds into the grotesque being falling into a pour of its blood. When Blue Rose looked at mess he spewed up her breakfast from that image.

What we saw trotting through the wastes was a picture of death and destruction with skeletons and and wreaked wagons.
“So this is hell eh.” said Fire Bolt in a sarcastic tone.

An hour past as we trot towards the promise of civilization. But all there was is hell though it was not as bad as many of us thought is still was a horrid place to survive out in here.
“Goddesses I’m board!” Fire Bolt explained flying through the radiated air.
“Take pot shots at the monsters.” I threw back at the smart ass comment.

As the sun’s light crosses the cloudy sky we saw a s caravan with some weird cow thing holding old leather saddle bags holding goods.

“Howdy there! Ya interested in my wares travelers?” The Rust colored unicorn said with a wagon cutie mark.
“Ya don’t seem like you’re from around here. And two of ya are pegasi.”

“Why do you say that?” Fire Bolt said with a confused look

“Well missy the pegasi abandoned the surface when there city of Cloudsdale was destroyed. The other question is ya’ll ain’t Enclave so were in Celestia do ya come from?”

“Uhh well we’re from a stable.” Blue Rose said with a quiet voice.

“I thought all the stables were either opened or abandoned by now.” the trader said

“Apparently not.” I responded

“We’re Heading towards Rover. Need any help?”

“Well I can use some protection towards Rover I’ll even compensate for ya trouble how bout it.”

“Sure why the hell not.” I said to the trader

The hours passed with nothing but rocks and old skeletons but we were able make some money out of it so ya. When we reached the settlement it was made of overturned chariots and wagons collected from the road. Above the entrance was what was a sign that Had words that made out to be

RED ROVER SCOOTERS CO.
Equestria’s #1 SCOOTERS FOR 20 YEARS

Now the Rusted sign has most of it marked off with chipping paint under the words. The town had about 20ish building made from salvaged wagons, carts, and old signs.

“Well kiddos here we are Rover. not much but make yourselves at home I’ll go set up my wares. Oh! and here’s some compensation. ” the trader said tossing a cloth sack full of old bottle caps from Sunshine Sarsaparilla.

“Is this a joke?” Fire Bolt asked in anger looking at the grin on his face.

“Trust me its money.” the trader said then walking off.
Rover had about 50 ponies and a hand full of home and crudely built structures. I headed to what I think is the mayor’s office. Entering the building there was a brown unicorn buck with a Sheriff star cutie mark.

“Can I help ya?” The old buck said looking at me.

“Oh yes! Umm I’m Flag Waver me and four other ponies came from stable 50 to look for civilization and it seems that I found it.”

“It seems. So young one what brings ya to my little town?”

“My stable opened and we are scouts checking out the hell that is the surface. So can your little town help a stable of over 200 ponies?”

The rusty old buck looked at me for a good 20 seconds before giving me an answer.

“So I see ya have a dilemma right here. Maybe we can work somethin out. I do need some extra security judgin from your friends out there. But let me think it over. If I were ya I’d go down to the tavern over there.”

The mayor then pointed his hoof towards an old jury rigged building with a sign made out of scrap shaped into tavern. Entering the bar It had a revolting odor of vomit and liquor. I took a seat on a stool right in front of me was an orange unicorn mare.

“What will it be boy?” She asked me with an annoyed look in her eyes.

“2 shots of the best Vodka on shelf.”

She slid 2 one ounce glasses filled with a clear liquid

“Well here ya go.”

I took glass and quickly gulped the burning liquid down my throat enjoying it feeling it brings

“So What the fucks with the pegasi hate.” I Said somewhat tipsy

“Well little sable dweller hears the issue. The Pegasi abandoned the surface right before the war after their city of Cloudsdale fell. They then organized into the grand Pegasus enclave. The Only pegasi around that ain’t with the enclave are dashites. ”

I Then gave her a puzzled look.

“Well you idiot dashites are those that abandon the enclave and are branded with Rainbow Dash’s cutie mark. A little advice for ya stay away from them if you value your cutie mark.”

I then sat a booth taking out my weapons examining the craftsponyship further. Looking again at the Colt .45 I see some engraving I didn’t notice before

To all evils in the world will fall

What the fuck does it mean? It also had a threaded barrel. The ACR had notches on the polymer frame for what I think are kills with the rifle. It had easily interchangeable barrel and could be fitted with many accessories form scopes, grips, and suppressors.

I then went down to what I think is the general store.

“Howdy youngin.” The Unicorn buck said looking at me.

“What do ya have in stock?” I asked while grazing through to stuff for sale.

“take a look around kid.”

Looking around I saw some weird helmet that has a slot that held some spherical object.

“What the hell is that?” I said pointing my hoof at the object.

“Well there is a Recollector. an object that allows earth ponies and pegasi to record and look into memory orbs. And I’m selling it for 200 caps.”

I took the sack of caps with enthusiasm
“Will this cover it?” I asked as he sorted the caps with his magic.

“So?”

“I think this just about covers it youngin.” The Buck then floated over a weird orb that is what I think is a memory orb.

“Take it. It’s on the house and I’ve viewed it many times and maybe some fresh eyes can bring light onto it”


Footnote- Lvl 3 at 60%

Author's Note:

Yay Chapter 2