• Published 1st Feb 2013
  • 595 Views, 8 Comments

BattlePasture 2142 - HazardFacts

  • ...
3
 8
 595

Meeting Twilight Sparkle

“Good afternoon,” she says, “my name is Twilight Sparkle. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” You turn around and see a lavender unicorn with a goth hairstyle looking at you. Her armor is light and on her hip is a Purple star, a bit darker than the rest of her coat, surrounded by white sparkles. She stares at you with large purple eyes that make you want to join the PAC side right then and there. If their team roster wasn’t full, you probably would. She is carrying Morretti SR4 Sniper Rifle around her neck; as well as a few RDX Demo Packs on her side. She sits down and raises her left foreleg close to her face, activating her command menu. Next thing you know a helmet appears on her head, fully equipped with a 3 sectioned light gray visor. Great, at least you wouldn’t have those giant eyes staring at you anymore. That is a huge plus. You can see her breath filtering through her helmet; at least she can still breathe in there… unfortunately.

“Umm, sir?” She says, her voice reminding you of a fancy and finely tuned student. The voice isn’t that bad, but the face and colors. You know that if it weren’t for the past you would be fine, maybe even delighted, to have her as a part of your team. But no; this horse, this… pony… is an unwelcomed part of this entire game as far as you’re concerned.

“Sir?” She asks again, wondering why you haven’t spoken even once since she’s greeted you.

You tilt your head and your expression changes, finally acknowledging her comment.

“My name is Twilight Sparkle,” she repeats while standing up one more, “what’s your name?”

You’re not sure, but you have a feeling that a wide over innocent grin is going on behind that visor.

Folding your arms you look down at the candy colored horse and respond, “I’m Sergeant Banks, squad leader.”

“Oh how exciting!” She says happily, standing on her hind legs and imitating what seems to be clapping with her forelegs. You don’t get it, but you don’t care enough to question it. Heck there are already frigging horses in Battlefield, they may as well be able to clap too. “I was wondering when I would find you. This is Foxtrot Squad am I right?” You nod and unfold your arms.

“This is it.” You say flatly, just about ready to request a transfer to your own personal squad if only to escape this childish enthusiasm that you’re certain the rest of your squad is tainted with.

“Good, I look forward to discussing tactics with you, Sergeant.” Okay, that comment changed your opinion of this player by just a bit. It’s changed even more when she begins going on and on about said tactics and how they can be used in certain specific situations. As unneeded as this information might be, and as nerdy it is, you now have a different view of your new squad mate. At least now you know that she’s in this to win it.

You’ve heard enough and pull out your command menu and look for the rest of your squad, they’ve been deployed all around the base. It would be a pain in the tail to try and gather them all up one by one. Instead you set a MGP (mutual gathering point) on the map where the rest of the EU team seems to be. If their movements are any indication, they’re training for the next few matches to come.

Good, now you can see just how good, or bad, Twilight and the rest of your squad are.


RDX Demo Packs

http://bf2142.free-gfx.com/bf2142_weapons/bf2142_eu_weapons/weapons_Morretti%20SR4/w_MorrettiSR4_03.png
Morretti SR4 Sniper Rifle