• Published 1st Feb 2013
  • 595 Views, 8 Comments

BattlePasture 2142 - HazardFacts

  • ...
3
 8
 595

Meeting AppleJack

“Well howdy.” The voice says as you turn around to confirm your fear. Now, in front of you, stands an orange colored pony, blond hair, white freckles, and a cowboy hat. You can tell by her armor that her role is recon. “Name’s AppleJack, what do ya call yerself?” She holds out her hoof as if she expects you to shake it. Her armor is mostly white with a bit of orange on the shoulder pads. On her armor covering her hip is a picture of three red apples.

You look towards the admin who is now walking around the corner of a building. ‘Of course he does…’ you think to yourself as you look back at the pony, her hoof still outstretched, her face portraying one of impatience. This one has an air of confidence and command about her that automatically gives you an underlying feeling of respect. You kneel down to her level and take her hoof in your hand and give it a hardy respectful shake. You stand back up and go back to your data tablet. Before this match begins, you’ll need to choose a good load out, one that will stick. This way at least, you wont have to choose a better load out every time you die. That is, assuming that you do die; which you probably will, that’s just how the game works. You choose the default assault weapons, an SCAR 11 and a magnum, you also go with a defibrillator, just in case your new squad needs some revives, which at this point, you assume that this will become a common factor. You close the menu and see AppleJack, sitting on her haunches, loading a few rounds into a clip of her Zeller-H sniper rifle rifle. Once done, she shoulders the rifle and stands up.

“Well then,” you say, unsure whether or not to trust the aim of this new player to remain true, “I guess we should get ready to start the round. C’mon, let’s go meet up with the others.”

“Sounds mighty fine to me.” She say’s as you head toward the vehicle yard and she follows.


defibrillator

SCAR11

Zeller-H