• Published 1st Feb 2013
  • 595 Views, 8 Comments

BattlePasture 2142 - HazardFacts

  • ...
3
 8
 595

Meeting Rainbow Dash

“Hey there, kid.” A cocky and shrill voice says from behind. The voice alone makes you shudder and consider dropping out of the tournament all together. You turn your head around and see, surprisingly, nothing.

“Hey, eyes up here, featherbrain!”

You look up to see a light blue colored horse with wings staring down at you. Her eyes are pink and she has her arms… err, forelegs crossed.

“What’s up?”

Ugh! That voice! You contemplate pulling out your sidearm and earning yourself a kick from the game for some team killing. You shoulder this idea and instead you turn fully around in order to properly great your new squad mate. You imitate her by folding your own arms and staring straight into the blacks of her eyes. You’re not sure what you hope to accomplish through this, but it seems like a good idea at the time so you go with it. She comes down to your level and brings her face closer to yours. It’s kind of weird, her eyes are dark pink and they give off a sense anger. At any time this could break into a fight between knives. Upon that thought, you wonder how your squad would hold knives… let alone weapons in general. She then shifts back a cracks a smirk.

“You’re good.” She says, unfolding her forelegs and extending one of them. “I’m Rainbow Dash,” she confesses, “who’re you?”
As soon as you extent your hand to embrace in a shake she withdraws her hoof from reach.
“Ah, ah, that’s not how we’re gonna do things here.” She waves her hoof as if she were waving a finger in disapproval.

You withdraw your hand as well and ball it into a fist. You see her extending her hoof again and your fists meets it halfway.

“I’m Banks,” you begin, “your new boss.” As you finish Dash’s smile widens and she grounds herself while snapping off a crisp salute.
“C’mon Dash, let’s head over to the ship yard, rest of the squad should meet us there.

“Sure thing, boss.” She says, giving you a wink.
You might like actually come to like this one.

Nah.