• Published 22nd Jun 2013
  • 764 Views, 17 Comments

The Cold-Hearted Assassin - lord concord



for centuries equestria has been plagued by a shadowy figure only now as the Cold-Hearted Assassin until his identity is revealed in ponyville

  • ...
11
 17
 764

chapter 5:The Attack

As twilight and her friends were setting up the blanket for their picnic she felt a unusual dark and cold presence carefully and creepily watching them from a distance this type of presence seemed familiar to her but she couldn't figure out who it was and it was slowly getting close to her and her friends and particularly closing in on her 1# assistant spike which made her feel scared.

''do you girls feel that?'' Twilight asked her friends her tone was a little shaken up.

''no why? do you feel something Twilight?'' asked her baby dragon assistant.

''i just got this feeling somepony...or something is watching us although it does seem familiar to me but i don't know who it is.

''i can feel it too and it's familiar and really.....really cold'' Fluttershy said cowardly.

''u...uh girls there's something right in front of us!!"

There standing in front of them was a pegasus cladded in black Assassin armor standing at the same height as princess luna and big macintosh he had piercing white eyes that sended chills to their spines as they looked into his eyes they saw nothing....no emotion just....nothing as if they were looking into a void of darkness.

''i..is that the legendary infamous Cold Hearted Assassin?!'' applejack asked

''but.....but i thought he was just a myth!'' Twilight said in disbelief

Twilight has read and heard about the legend of the Cold Hearted Assassin how his speed,combat skills,and stealth was considered legendary in Equestria how he can kill any creature with just one slash of his blade how he could become a shadow at will and more importantly how he killed nearly 1000 ponies in one night know as the equestria massacre,he was consider one of most powerful foe's Equestria has ever faced, but why was he here now right in front of them and what did he want?

''what...what do you what..uh..uh.. '' fluttershy couldn't say anything else to the Assassin

The Assassin just pointed his hoof at spike which made rainbow dash scared but furious ''what are you here to kill my drakefriend? well you'll have to get past us and me!!!'' she said Angrily challenging The Assassin.

The Assassin simply nodded at her question but his silence just made her angrier than ever ''why aren't you talking talk! damn you!!!''

The Assassin just stood there looking at her then he looked at his target spike then he ran with speed that would leave rainbow dash in the dust then he raised his hoof slightly revealing a hidden long dagger coated with a dark greenish blackish liquid presumably it was some sort of poison used to kill and he ran past rainbow dash and the rest of the main six and he stabbed spike then spike felled to the ground.

''NO!!!!!!'' The main six said in unison. Rainbow dash was completely shocked at what happen as tears started to form in her eyes.

''YOU BUCKING BASTARD I SWEAR I'LL TEAR YOU APART!!!!'' she screamed with rage as she tried to kill the Assassin but he quickly dodged it and disappeared leaving the main six shocked and dumbfounded by what just happen. Then they all gathered around spike's body his healthy purple scales were sickly white and rainbow dash picked him up.

''spike...spike can you hear me? come on speak to me!!'' rainbow dash said with tears running down her face spike open his eyes and spoke with a weak voice.

''y.....yes dashie i can hear you''

''just...hang in there spike we'll get you to the hospital just don't die on us please!''
''don't worry..... i'll be fine....i'm...fine i'm always fine with you dashie'' spike gave rainbow a gentle passionate kiss which she gracefully returned and then he passed out.

''don't worry spike we'll get that Assassin spike and i'll kill him for you okay.Twilight can you teleport spike to the hospital for me please?!'' Twilight then used her magic to teleport spike to the hospital ''thanks twilight.''

''no problem now girls let's be careful if the stories that we have heard are true about the Assassin then should not underestimate him when we fight him, now let's go and kill him for spike!''

''For Spike!'' they all said together and proceeded to catch and kill the assassin.

Author's Note:

there another chapter done.