• Published 22nd Jun 2013
  • 763 Views, 17 Comments

The Cold-Hearted Assassin - lord concord



for centuries equestria has been plagued by a shadowy figure only now as the Cold-Hearted Assassin until his identity is revealed in ponyville

  • ...
11
 17
 763

Chapter two: Dusk night and Pinkie pie

Today i woke up today i'm usually grumpy in the morning until pinkie pie wakes me up by shouting my name in my ear that's really annoying but she is annoying as she is beautiful she seems to be extra happy today because it's our anniversary today she's so excited than usual that's what i love to see her this happy, something about those beautiful sky blue eyes of hers just melts my cold heart with ecstasy.

''OH Duskie!'' Pinkie said yelling in Dusk's ear causing him jump in the air almost hitting the ceiling Dusk night was a little dizzy and Pinkie wished she hadn't done that until Dusk Night finally spoke but slightly annoyed ''Okay pinkie i'm up now why do you keep doing that to me every morning?''

''oh just having a little fun silly you really should get more sleep then i'll stop this okay'' she then gave Dusk a small kiss on the cheek making him blush like a tomato.

''yeah i know but my job keeps me very busy pinkie you know how it is''

then Pinkie made a sly sexy smile and looked at Dusk Night with her best sexy cute bedroom eyes ''hey Duskie do you know what day is it?'' she said seductively Dusk Night knew where this was going and he blushed like a tomato and he got a wingboner by just the sound of her voice.

''yeah it's our 10th anniversary today why?'' then Pinkie got in his face making him blushed him harder and now his body was blushing he was now redder than big Macintosh.

''yes it is our anniversary and tonight after the party how about you and me make sweet cupcakes in bed'' she said seductively and gave Dusk a nice long lick in his crotch region which made him yelp in pleasure.

Dusk night did not understand why they should make cupcakes in bed ''uh how are we going to make cupcake's in bed without a oven?'' Pinkie giggled at Dusk' obliviousness ''no silly what i meant is how about you and me make sweet love in bed,you know what i mean'' as she gave him a wink.

Dusk night finally got it and he and gained a dark smile across his face and when he spoke his voice got menacing and cold.

''oh yes i would love to tap that flank tonight my sweet'' Dusk night said darkly which pinkie pie loved him talk with that dark tone

''I've been a naughty mare Duskie so punish me accordingly'' she said with a innocent but seductive voice

''oh yes you have been a naughty mare i can't wait to punish you tonight so much'' Dusk night then started to laugh like a psycho

''but you'll have to wait okay'' he said in his normal voice

''oh i know Duskie i know and i can't wait but for now let's get our party ready''

''i love you Pinkie pie''

''i love you too Duskie'' Pinkie then kissed him passionately and he returned the kiss.

Author's Note:

another chapter done enjoy