• Published 22nd Jun 2013
  • 763 Views, 17 Comments

The Cold-Hearted Assassin - lord concord



for centuries equestria has been plagued by a shadowy figure only now as the Cold-Hearted Assassin until his identity is revealed in ponyville

  • ...
11
 17
 763

Chapter one:Dusk Night's journal entry 1

Dusk's journal Entry 1 page 1

How long have I been an Assassin a long,long time my name is Duskin Nightosphere Pie, and I have been an Assassin for ten years now.

I'm Equestria's most deadly assassin the pay is really good depending on who i kill i am a very skillful assassin I've been training since i was little the pay is usual at least five hundred bit's i'll never understand why they call it bit's in the first place.

It's been ten years since pinkie's family was nice enough to adopt me. they adopted when I ran away from my family and home and after a blood transfusion with pinkie i'm now part of their family bloodline so since i'm older than pinkie,blinkie,and inkie i'm their older brother now and me and pinkie visit our family farm and family every week when we are not working it's always awesome seeing ma and pa and blinkie and inkie and working back on the farm (sighs) i miss those days.

Today is a special day for us our ten year anniversary celebrating our marriage i hope i don't have to work during it though.

i'm glad i'm here with the love of my life Pinkamena Diane Pie or pinkie pie i like to call her this is bad i have no idea what i should get her she told me that the only thing she wants is for me to spend more time with her.

I'm also in the wonderbolts i'm the commander of the wonderbolts

I try and I try to spend more time with her and it just frustrates me that i spend little to no time with her maybe when we're old enough i'll retire from this job maybe.

Pinkie was really sad the last time I left for a contract or i went to do a wonderbolt aerial show in canterlot when so I told her today I'll try and make it up to her and i'm not pinkie promising her because last time didn't end so well for me but let's just see what will happen today.

Author's Note:

there i'm trying to write a fanfic but better and please no too negative comments alright just regular comments on what you think about this work in progress fanfic