• Published 10th Jun 2013
  • 2,167 Views, 50 Comments

Totally Vanquished - Gorgie

  • ...
7
 50
 2,167

A new place

"Urghh. My head. What the fuck did I drunk last night?" Sam got up, rubbed his head and felt the grass on the ground. Even through the suit. "Wait...grass?" When his vision came too, he looked around and noticed he was in a open field of some sort. It looked beautiful. "Wow...this seems....awfully quiet."

He shook his head and stood up. As he did, his helmet/visor covered his face. He pressed a few buttons on the side of his helmet and as he started walking, he started scanning for anything what could help in him figuring out where the hell he was. "I remember the Providence blowing up, along with me. So, is this heaven? Cause it certainly isn't the providence. Unless it can rebuild itself along with me which would be great, but also physically impossible." He thought to himself outloud while still walking. He picked up the pace a bit and pressed the same buttons again, revealing his face. "Well, nothing around here what looks familiar. And the scanner isn't picking up anything."

Then, he suddenly remembered 2 things. "Where the hell is my gun? And also, I wonder if the com is working." He looked around and facepalmed. "Fuck. I need to stop thinking out loud. Don't want a Gorgie or a Romanov hearing me. Then again, it doesn't look like there is any around so..." He was about to walk away and try his com, but he saw something out of the corner of his eye. "Ah! There it is."

He went over and saw his gun. Well, the BLADE system as Elena liked to call it. It always confused Sam how it managed to instantly change to a different weapon, but he never decided to question it. "Come to papa." He picked it up, and luckily, it was already in the Assault Rifle form.

Sam checked his com. "Static. Oh perfect. Thank you for ripping my ass off, technology." He then noticed there was a forest right in front of him. "How the hell did I not see that before?" He decided to just walk through it and see where it took him rather than ask questions to himself all day. "Right. Off we go."


It was a regular day in Ponyville, at least for Twilight Sparkle. A regular day for her usually consisted of her and her 5 friends trying to save Equestria from some evil force. Today was no different.

"Discord, you will NOT start to cause chaos again! Girls, get your elements on!" As Twilight said this, the mares got on their jewelry and formed a line. As they did this, Discord shook his hands and put on a worried expression.

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE!" The next thing he knew, there was a big massive blast of all colours piling into his face. The 6 ponies were now looking at a stone statue. They cheered in victory as the Cyan coloured one, Rainbow Dash, flew into the sky and started doing aerial tricks.

"WOOHOO! We really showed that stupid Discord how to party huh girls?" Before anyone could answer, they heard a loud bang. It was coming from the west. "Did you guys hear that?"

Twilight nodded and pointed to the west. "Yes Rainbow, it came from over there. Which leads to the..." She couldn't finish her sentence as all the 5 mares jumped in front of her and began running the direction she was pointing.

"THE EVERFREE FOREST!"

"Girls! Wait for me!" Usually, she'd ask why they were bothered about a loud sound coming from the Everfree, but she knew that Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo were in the forest searching for something that could help them with their cutie marks. Suddenly, the Orange one with a cowgirl hat, Apple Jack, looked behind her and shouted at Twilight.

"Come on Twilight! We need ta' get to the Everfree Forest! Mah' sweet lil sister is in there!


"Come on you ugly piece of shit! You want some of this?!" The only thing Sam could hear right now was the sound of his gun discharging a few hundred bullets into the beast what was in front of him. Before he knew it, the creature dropped to the floor in a pool of blood. "That was one tough fucker. I wonder what is was."

He didn't have much time to relax though as he soon heard...trotting behind him? "That sounds like trotting. The only thing what makes that sound when it walks is.." Before he could think of an end to his words, he saw 6 pastel coloured ponies come out of the bushes in front of him.

"Well, fuck me." That's all his brain could manage as the 6 ponies stared at the dead creature and back at him with shock and fear. And the next thing made him think he'd gone insane. One of them talked.

"What have yer done to mah' lil sister ya foul creature?!" Applejack glared at Sam which such intensity, it could have shattered glass. He was unfazed by it, mind. He crossed his arms and held them up to his chest, just standing there looking at the now angry...horses in front of him.

"Did you just talk?" It stared at him with a look that said "Are you stupid or something?"

"What? Of course ah' can speak ya moron! Now where is mah' lil sister?!" Applejack stomped her hooves and was getting ready to charge. Sam noticed this and got his weapon out, changing it to its shotgun form. He felt as if this thing would try to get close, so a shotgun would work better then an assault rifle.

"If ya don't tell me where mah' sister is, I'm going to buck ya teeth out!"

"Try it horsey." Sam held up his shotgun and pointed it at Applejack. He held it with one hand while his other hand reached for his cigarettes. He put it in his mouth, got out his lighter, flicked it open and lit the end of the cigarette. He took a drag of it and blew out smoke in the direction of the orange pony who was now coming towards him at high speed.

"This is gunna be one hell of a day."

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed this first chapter. Tell me what you guys think in the comments below :D