• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 1,471 Views, 22 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Half-Derped Consequences - Calbeck



Twilit Speckle was one day a library, writing on a scroal.

  • ...
6
 22
 1,471

What Has Lorna Doone

Twilit Speckle walked like speed of light back to her draggin and left behind the bad place behind her. Twilit Speckle had to ride her dragon really fast back to the library but Twilit Speckles dragon gas ran out. Twilit Speckle jumped fast off the dragon and landed on dead ponys hoofs.

"Shiny Armberg is now these hoofs... i must kill the zebra boss and live up to half-derped consequences!" Twilit Speckle said out loud.

Twilit Speckle levated up a laser gun and aimed it at trees to see if she could. Twilit Speckle shot and Flutershy fell down in front of her. Twilit Speckle seen eggs fall out of the tree and she put them back home safe because Fluttershy was dead.

"These birds dont have to see Fluttertree yet. its not time." Twilit Speckle said to him.

Twilit Speckle had to walked faster and was back at her library and writing a letter to dead princess Celestia. She looked on her books and found the Zebra Legate.

"I know his weakness now" Twilit Speckle said. And after that she got scroals from Spike. Twilit Speckle opened up the scroals and read them.

"Dear Twilit Speckle, how are you? There are missiles everywhere and pink air is killing us. Come home soon with Shiny Armberg for hearthswarming dinner. Love Celestia." Twilit Speckle looked at it and got sad and yelled "I WILL KILL THE ZEBRALEGAT AND SHINY ARMBERG WILL BE HAPPY SOUL!" then she turned off her books and wet on the platform again down to her other more faster dragons that had gas from Sweetie Bells cooking.

Twilit Speckle put the laser gun on her dragon and her machine gun and her rocket gun that she found on the side of the dragon. She went through clouds and went fast like litning to back to Canterlot and back to the bad place where Shiny Armberg was. Twilit Speckle went through Zebratown and did backflips and landed teh dragon but kept going too.

Twilit Speckle went really fast again like before and was soon back again at Canterlot but saw more zebra goats. Twilit Speckle said to them "Zebra goats i have killed your friends at the old house and i dont want to shoot your heads. move near the countrysides and you will be friends of Twilit Speckle." The zebra goats said "na na naaa naaa naa" and walked fast to Twilit Speckles dragons. Twilit Speckle waited until they were in front of her dragon and backflipped off his head and shot heads below and landed and walked fast to where the Zebra Legate was.

"naa naaa na naa na na!" yelled the dead zebra goats. Twilit Speckle laughed and shot a rocket at them.

Twilit Speckle saw the Zeber Leggit far down the road and walked slow this time. She walked really slow like a turtle or a tortoise and sat down on a rock and watched the Zebra Legat near the explodid missile and where the place that Shiny Armberg was. The Zebra Legate was laughing at Twilit Speckle so Twilit Speckle said "YOU WILL NOT LAUGH AT ME!" and shot a rocket at him since that was his weakness.

The Zebur Legate died and Twilit Speckle was happy. She walked over to the dead boss and put him under the crater and planted pants on him so instead of pink cloud and evil there was pretty things there now to make Rarity happy.

Twilit Speckle walked to where Shiny Armberg was lying dead and crushed from the bailfire missile and looked down. A tear droped out of Twilit Speckles eye and landed on Shiny Armberg.

"You are dead bro and i killed the evil boss." Twilit Speckle told Shiny Armberg

Then Twilit Speckle saw something bad. Alicorn wings was on Shiny Armberg! Shiny Armberg standed up and said "Twilit Speckle... you got here slow and now i am zebra alicorn. you will pay..."

to be continued...?