• Published 6th Mar 2012
  • 1,002 Views, 5 Comments

The Wind In Your Mane, The Sand In Your Hooves - RainbowDashian



My February Write-Off entry. The mane six go to the beach.

  • ...
11
 5
 1,002

Notification

It was a happy day in Equestria. Discord had just been defeated by the Mane 6. Celestia herself had made a special visit to Ponyville to congratulate the keepers of the Elements of Harmony. After the Mane 6 and the Princess had been showered with praise and affection, they retired for the night to the Ponyville library, Twilight Sparkle's place of residence.

Celestia made a special announcement. "My faithful student," She was interrupted by a haughty ahem from
Rainbow Dash. "And friends" Celestia continued. "You have defeated one of the greatest threats to both harmony, and Equestria. As a reward, I am sending you on a vacation." The Mane 6 cheered. "And not just any vacation. You are going to the beach!"

The Mane 6 cheered louder. Even Fluttershy was audible. "Now," Celestia continued. "Go and pack your things for a five day vacation." Everyone except Twilight (Because she lived there) went home. As she left, Princess Celestia whispered to the purple pony, "Oh, and, have fun, Twilight. Don't read the entire time."

Twilight was shocked. how could she have fun without reading? that was how she had fun! As she pondered the idea, she packed all of her things into a suitcase. Her SPF 50 sunscreen, her unused, one piece bathing suit, and a few other items, such as Miss Smartypants and her lucky parchment and quill.

She went to bed filled with worry.