• Published 29th May 2013
  • 1,737 Views, 13 Comments

The Fall of Gallopfrey - CraftyVision



Midnight was an ordinary stallion, until the Doctor landed in his backyard.

  • ...
4
 13
 1,737

The Message

Fifteen Years Ago

“What are you doing?” The grey unicorn asked curiously.

“I’m scanning this crack in your wall.” The Doctor explained, “Ah. Just as I thought.”

“What is it?” Midnight asked.

“A time crack. It connects two points in a universe, or multiple universes that shouldn’t be connected.” The Doctor explained.

“How do we fix it?” Midnight asked.

“We wait a little while longer, and if it gets worse, we have to think extreme measures.” The Doctor stated, “But now, I have to make a test run on the TARDIS.”

“You can’t just leave me!” Young Midnight complained.

“I will be five minutes. I promise.” The Doctor said. The TARDIS made some strange noises, and disappeared. Then it returned after a minute. Out of the TARDIS came the Doctor, an older Colgate, and an older him.

“This is where it get’s complicated.” Older Midnight said.

“You’re... Me.” Colt Midnight said in disbelief.

“Like I said, complicated.” Older Midnight stated.

“Anyway, we need to see the time crack.” The Doctor stated.

“We need to seal the crack.” Colgate said.

“But that would take a massive explosion-” Midnight began.

“Like the opening of the Pandorica.” Colgate finished.

“Which opened up in 420 C.E” The Doctor stated.

“That’s what River meant!” Colgate exclaimed.

“River, as in River Song?” Midnight asked.

“Yes, why? What did she say?” The Doctor asked.

“You know, I’m still here.” Young Midnight complained.

They walked up to Midnight’s room. Midnight had a sudden flash of memories that he totally forgot about. Anything that get’s too close to these cracks will never have existed. He had a sudden flash of two unicorns. He thought quietly to himself as the Doctor scanned the cracks.

“Not good.” He complained.

“Is that what I think it is?” Colgate asked.

“If you’re thinking that this crack links Equestria to Alfava Metraxis, then you’re good.” The Doctor stated.

“That’s the planet that the Pegasi live on?” Midnight asked.

“Yes.” The Doctor began, “River gave us a message.”

“She said ‘See you when the Pandorica opens.’” Colgate explained.

“She told me that the other day back in the present.” Midnight explained.

“Looks like we need to head back to four hundred and twenty, C.E.” The Doctor stated.

“What about me?” Young Midnight asked.

“Don’t worry, kid.” I began, “You’ll go through a lot in the next fifteen years.”

“Come on Midnight!” The Doctor exclaimed.

We arrived back at the TARDIS, and the Doctor started flicking levers. The TARDIS started making noises and lurched forward.

“We’re here.” The Doctor stated.