• Published 29th May 2013
  • 1,728 Views, 13 Comments

The Fall of Gallopfrey - CraftyVision



Midnight was an ordinary stallion, until the Doctor landed in his backyard.

  • ...
4
 13
 1,728

Doctor Who...?

Back in time, the four heroes galloped out of the tent. The grey stallion looked up at the in-air cyclone that looked like it was made of sand from their point of view.

“What is that…?” He mumbled to himself as he waved his sonic screwdriver and his jaw dropped. He turned to the other three ponies in panic, “Stay back!”

“Why?” Midnight asked with a confused look on his muzzle.

“It’s a time fissure,” He began, putting his glasses on, “A rip in the universe. Anything could happen!”

Right as he finished his out-loud thought process, a brown stallion flops onto the ground from out of the fissure. The Doctor instantly pulled out his sonic as the brown stallion spoke.

The brown stallion and the grey stallion looked at each other in confusion as they paced in circles, still retaining eye contact with each other. The brown stallion looked younger than the Doctor himself, and he was getting a little worried.

“Who are you…?” The brown Doctor looked at the grey Doctor in confusion.

“You’re not…” The grey Doctor looked over the brown Doctor with a concerned look.

“No…” The brown Doctor pulled his screwdriver out and looked at the grey Doctor with a look of confusion, “Hello Doctor.”

The two Doctors looked at each other in confusion then smiled at one another.

“Well… I’m compensating.” The brown Doctor looked at the grey Doctor with a frown.

“For what?” The grey Doctor replied to the brown Doctor.

“Regeneration. Its a lottery.” The brown Doctor replied

“Oh!” The grey Doctor sarcastically remarked, “I’m the Doctor, and I’m all cool!”

Colgate looked at the grey Doctor, then the brown Doctor and casually asks, “Where are you now, Doctor?”

The brown Doctor looked at Colgate and grinned, “Minuette!”

“Shh!” The toothpaste maned mare frowned, “Don’t call me that! Nopony is supposed to know my name!”

“Well, except for me.” Midnight casually remarked, and Colgate nudged him with a smile on her face.

The brown Doctor looked at Midnight in confusion, “Who are you, if you don’t mind my asking?”

“The name’s Shine.” Midnight began, “Midnight Shine.”

The brown Doctor looked at the grey Doctor and chuckles, “You picked up another one?”

“Met him when he was a colt.” The grey Doctor remarked, “First face this face saw.”

While they started talking amongst themselves, they didn’t notice the fissure was multiplying in size. River Song rolled her eyes, and shot her gun into the air. As the four other ponies silenced themselves, she spoke.

“Here’s the question.” River began, “Why are you both together? Why are you two here?”

The brown Doctor looked at the grey Doctor with a straight face, “That is a very interesting question. Why ARE we here exactly?”

As the five ponies started chatting outside, somepony spoke from inside the time fissure.

“Doctor, you still there?” The voice was a younger Minuette. As she heard her own voice, she gasped and wrapped her hooves around Midnight.

“Yeah, yeah.” The brown Doctor replied.

“Where’d you land?” Young Minuette asked the brown Doctor.

“Where are we?” The brown Doctor turned to the grey Doctor with a confused look.

“England. Four-hundred twenty.” The grey Doctor spoke up into the fissure.

“Who’re you talking to?” Minuette asked the brown Doctor.

“Myself.” Both Doctors replied in unison and looked at each other with a cocky grin on their muzzles.

Midnight spoke up, “Wait.. That’s Colgate up there?”

The brown Doctor looked at Midnight and replied, “Yes. Its Minuette-- er, Colgate. Same one as right there.” He pointed to Colgate, “But at a different point in time.”

“Aww!” Midnight chuckled and grinned, “Colgate sounds soooooooo cute!”

“Time and a place!” Colgate whispered to Midnight and playfully nudged him.

Before anything else could happen, both of the Doctors turned towards the time fissure, and noticed it became active.

“Get back!” The two Doctors shouted, but a little too late. The fissure started sparking, and it started acting like a cyclone, sucking the two Doctors, Midnight, and Colgate into the endless spiral.